b00ce

United States Colonial Marines

Is this still being worked on?

If so, asking the OPTRE team for help with a full uniform or two might get you results, as a few of the team actually do auxiliary mods to be used with the official content. Maybe one of them could help out?

Shame, it seems this died. Would've been awesome. I'm a big ALIENS fan, so seeing the Colonial Marines in all their glory would be a dream come true.

Shame, it seems this died. Would've been awesome. I'm a big ALIENS fan, so seeing the Colonial Marines in all their glory would be a dream come true.

Sometimes... dreams may come to life (no, I´m not talking about "Life" servers lol)

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/194746-aliens/page-4#entry3108196

Good things comes for those who wait ;)

It isn't dead, progress is just slow due to work taking most of my time and motivation being low because of it. But I am still working on it...

Slowly.

http://imgur.com/a/c4hf0

• Like 2

Nice!! Iam looking forward to this being finished.

6 minutes ago, Echo4890 said:

Still going?

Read the forum rules. Don't make me give you a warning point on Christmas eve..

• Like 3

Dear b00ce,

keep going this mod has much potential to bring Arma away from that all so serious stuff. But might i sugesst doing one thing 1st? And then the next part of the mod.

do the rifle propper* :)

ANd if you like with a unique project like this it should not be too hard to find supporters.

bst regarts

Slowly. I don't have the motivation that hcpookie has. Also work has been limiting what free time I get.

Can you please reupload this to the steam workshop and fix it so you can find the M41a Pulse Rifle in the virtual arsenal?