Sign in to follow this  
imutep

ArmA3 Object Library

objlib_header.jpg

Last days we started to create an object library for ArmA3. There are pictures of all units, vehicles, objects and everything else to see in arma3, together with the Class Names and many other useful information. The missing classes will be added together with new content as soon as possible.

We hope that the library for you is a useful reference work. Any errors or additions you may like to share here in this topic. "Crown and the ring" goes to our Clayman for his great work! :cool:

Link to the ArmA3 Object Library

Link to the ArmA3 Object Library Forum -german

See ya, soldier!

What doesnt work? It's all fine....

doesnt work
Only works if you register as a user on the website, i.e. it's not available for guests.

Only works if you register as a user on the website, i.e. it's not available for guests.

Nope, free access to the ObjLib. I try as guest and it works. It's not my way to force a user to a registration.

Nope, free access to the ObjLib. I try as guest and it works. It's not my way to force a user to a registration.

tried again it doesnt work. i guess i wont be using it but thanks anyway

Hmm sorry, seems to be a cookie prob? Session ect. :confused:

By clicking a second time it works. I'll take a look.....

Yeah looks to be a session issue, not sure why you are passing the session id in the query?

http://www.assaultmissionstudio.de/index.php?PHPSESSID=f5533132675c5cf3f63dc5e07c2b8a62&/page,page1782.html

Works fine once it kicks in though.

Great work by the way, I really hope you used a script to automate the placing of the objects for screen grabbing :) A lot of work that will be very beneficial to the community either way - good job.

Does anyone know if there is a addon that has give access to all the stuff thats not in the editor like structures and other objects?

Would love to use this resource but I can't for the life-of-me get past the verification screen for the registration. I even tried answering in German!

Hi,

is this project still alive?

I had the idea combine all small addons (vehicles, weapons, ...) to one big mod, to make it as standard for all players and mission creators. It seems that you have the same idea.

Edited by gagagu

This page is under construction, the project still active?

I need an object library with images to create my missions.

Anyone know of any others?

Greetings.