Sign in to follow this  
Exiler

[W.I.P] Leopard 2 A6

Hi,

I have just started in making models and I have gave myself a goal and that is to make a full model of a Leopard 2 A6 since it looks so badass and is my favourite tank. I hope to get the model finished soon but first sadly I have to finish the last semester of my course before I can spend hours upon hours modeling.

I have only just started making the model if you want to see what little work I have done so far please post in the comments.

I have one or two requests, if anyone is willing to help me get the model into arma 3 since i'm new to making mods for arma I will appreciate it A LOT. I need help in;

Getting the model into arma,

Figuring out how to animate everything since i'm not sure if you do it in 3ds max or in BIS tools.

also some help in textures.

Sorry if i'm asking for too much help but I am doing this for the community to enjoy a badass tank :D

Pics: Early stage of modelling.

leopard2a6.png

Sorry for not posting the pics early it was due to a file being corrupted in 3ds max and also I was busy with college work, got a distinction for the whole course and I have 2 tests left to complete then i can work full time on this model :)

P.S. This picture is just the base of the tank and I have already spotted some errors in it.

---------------------------------Update Log---------------------------------

- Added pictures and revamped the model due to file corruption.

Edited by Exiler

I have only just started making the model if you want to see what little work I have done so far please post in the comments.

May I ask why you ask for people to ask for pictures and not post pictures right away ?

May I ask why you ask for people to ask for pictures and not post pictures right away ?

Yea of course people wanna see progress! so do i so here i go, please post some pictures if you have anything to show! :)

Same as above me. If you have progress, show it! We'd love to see it.

Also, over and out is incorrect radio etiquette.

... I need help in;

Getting the model into arma,

Figuring out how to animate everything since i'm not sure if you do it in 3ds max or in BIS tools.

also some help in textures...

If not already done, I urge you to read this page: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Mondkalb%27s_Addon_Tutorial

The page is a bit old, but there is still some useful information to take.

If you've got any questions, just ask here: http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?169-ARMA-3-ALPHA-EDITING

In fine, yes, we want to see your progress!

sorry about not posting the pictures my file corrupted and I was piled with lots of college work. Also Im sorry for not replying earlier.