FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

Is there a desert version of the MRAP?

No, it isn't. If I'm not mistaking, Spanish Army does not have a desert version on that vehicle.

Hi all!

We have started to map another vehicle for the mod... Have you ever seen how it is done? :D

mapping.jpg

You want to know what vehicle it is?? Visit our twitter to discover it!!

New preview of a Work In Progress. Just started texturing the Pizarro. Only base color added, note this is WORK IN PROGRESS

pizarrowip.jpg

Note: Image Quality has been raised down for the forum. Texture Quality is better than shown here.

Are there any pics of your aircraft?

Are there any pics of your aircraft?

Not for the moment. Development have started but nothing to show for now.

is there any chance to see that eurocopter in arma 2??? i woud realy like to fly one of those :D :D :D

is there any chance to see that eurocopter in arma 2??? i woud realy like to fly one of those :D :D :D

Not planned. All of this is been scripted and configured for ArmA3, so only will be available in 6.0 for ArmA 3

Only just realised which helo it actually is...cant wait! Will there be an unarmed version of the eurocopter?

Only just realised which helo it actually is...cant wait! Will there be an unarmed version of the eurocopter?

That's a good question which I'll need to ask. Not a bad idea btw for troop transport. I'll ask in the next team meeting.

Hi!

We've got a new vehicle out of the paintshop :yay:

pizarro_2.jpg

Nice stuff guys! Epic textures too tisor :D

Still needs a lot of work but we are working hard, hope you like it :p

Edited by Iban656

I want to make public my surprise of seeing this... the programmers team are just incredible!!

Hope you enjoy guys!

:shrug: don't know what to say. i guess congratulations on being awesome. this is some next level shit right there.

When you guys were standing in the landing craft and the vehicles placed in, were you sitting attached to the vehicle, or could you walk around still? Were the vehicles also somehow attached to the landing craft or has PhysX seemingly sorted that out?

But I have got to say either way, that looked pretty awesome.

Of course, it is on our plans. We are studying what's the best way, but it looks like we are gonna add our own mine classes and object, so the vehicle will detect only that mines... but will see how to do it. Take in mind we are also modelling an RG31 with the arm so we should be able to dig up IEDs from the ground... Will try to give a nice playability to this EOD, will give more updates when they are coming.
I love you, you glorious team! I keep watching Bomb Patrol: Afghanistan and keep wanting to do stuff like that ingame, but there wasn't really much EOD content in ArmA. But now it's wonderful to see a team putting thought into and designing some killer EOD content and capabilities for the future. :)

You guys have another subscriber on you tube... i will be evry day on this tread and watching your progres i love your mod i cant wait to 6.0 is aviable to download.

and thank Yokhanan for giving the name of another great afgan series :D

keep up the good work guys..

and thank Yokhanan for giving the name of another great afgan series :D

Haha, yeah! I got so pissed off that there hasn't been any dvd release, I ended up buying it on my PS3 to watch at night, especially after the FFAA thread came up. So now I've been re-addicted.

Anyways, great work on the recent update. When I look at this stuff, I see a team that really cares for their project and puts in a huge effort not just for themselves, but for us the community. Keep up the awesome work, fellas! :)

Hello!!

New update. Not that important today but... New vehicle has just go into paintshop... You remember the Anibal some updates before? This is how it looks for now:

anibal_paintshop.jpg

Another thing we can show a bit is the RG-31 interior, just the initial modelling. A lot to be done, as always:

RG31_InteriorPreview.jpg

Slowly but safe, we'll keep you up-to-date of what's going on with the work. You can reffer to our Twitter (@modFFAA) for more information!

The RG-31 with the arm on it is called a Buffalo.

Nope, Buffalo's a different vehicle made by General Dynamics/Force Protection Inc.

Spain has variants of BAE RG-31, modified with a Proytecsa robotic arm for EOD instead

Proytecsa_brazo_IED.jpg

IIRC BAE also offer something similar for the RG-33 used by the US Army, as an alternative to Buffalo.

Hey hello , can you discribe us how it gonna work ? is it going to work like vbs 2 with a sort of menu with some slider or some new thing ?