FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

While I'm here, has this been reported for Lythium?

Recorded north of Arobster

14 hours ago, anfo said:

While I'm here, has this been reported for Lythium?

Recorded north of Arobster

If you stop the video at around 0:16 you can clearly see what I mean with the grass. It stops "rendering" at about 10-20 meters. Is this the case with everyone? 

I want to port THIS to be played on Lythium. In order to do that, I need to know where all of the current holy places are located. I could manually search the map but that would take quite a long time.

Is it possible to mark them on the map from your data file?

or,... is it possible to send me those coordinates from your "marker" entries in Editor.

or,....another way might be to create a mission with just the holy places on it and I can then get what I need from there.

I want to make this as easy for you as I can. I don't know if any of these options is possible, but if so, I would be very grateful.

email PM'd

i dont suppose any body knows about this do they please (Unsupported language English in stringtable) i get this when uploading my new mission.sqm file to our server  i have edited  malden map and added new traders etc thanks help will be very much appreciated

Time to drop some WIP news about our current pipeline:
EC 135 Cockpit

81501c3fc4562015e3d02f146fec6cf0.png

DEiDMijXUAAHvpo.jpg

IVECO LMV "Lince"

DEmuVtzXcAAj40H.jpg

DEmuVufWsAA3EJ4.jpg

And last, first in-game images testing the NH-90

• Like 27

Question for FFAA

Hello, I am SYNDRYH, add-on staff from Korea Arma group Kimchi Guys.

I would like to ask a question about FCS from your Leopard 2 add-on as it seems we can't utilize the function properly.
What are the keys that are bind to FCS?

In addition to that, I am also curious if Centauro light tank is still in progress.

Thank you

Edited by SUNDRYH
manner

EC135 :) cant wait :)

M3M on the NH90 is cool as well! Good Job!

• Like 1

Regarding Lythium....will there be destructible versions of the awesome custom buildings by you guys in the near future or is that still a ways off?

Could you guys possibly do a Spanish radio protocol? Since you all speak Spanish fluently all you have to do is record yourself saying some words in a high quality microphone: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Radio_Protocol#Words

That way the units in-game will speak Spanish instead of English/Bad Accent English. You can also use the Spanish language to make any South American country you want, Mexico, the Falklands War, FARC and so on. You could even make some Catalan-type group to fight with or against.

I know Spain is a part of NATO/OTAN and they force everyone to speak English for all that joint exercise inter-forces stuff. If you wanted to set up a NATO/OTAN scenario or something like ISAF Afghanistan you could just edit the Spaniards to use Altis English in their identity for that mission.

I've asked a lot of Spanish-speaking Arma groups to do it. Some Colombians or Argentinians or whatever they were said they liked the idea, but haven't really made any progress on it.

I think you guys could do the best version since your mod is high quality and you're all skilled in working with the Arma engine.

The FDF mod team once made an excellent Finnish radio protocol for their Operation Flashpoint mod so that all the Finnish troops would speak in their natural language. They could probably help you if any of the old guys from so many years ago are still around.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, autigergrad said:

Regarding Lythium....will there be destructible versions of the awesome custom buildings by you guys in the near future or is that still a ways off?

Hello  :)

Now we are working on rocks that have a problem with IA bullets .This point its repair.

The next update have IA paths of buildings that have a problem of penetration bullets too.

This two problems solve and update soon.

Destructible version of buildings in a future yes we have plans to create.

• Like 4

On 7/13/2017 at 10:09 AM, Tittoffer said:

If you stop the video at around 0:16 you can clearly see what I mean with the grass. It stops "rendering" at about 10-20 meters. Is this the case with everyone? 

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setTerrainGrid

the lower you set it the farther you can see grass, but it can cheese up your system and make you go slowly.

My community is trying to implement the NASAM system with the two trucks coupled with the system. However I want to re-texture the trucks, mainly replace the spanish flag with a norwegian one, also we might want to create a desert version. As far as I can see the hiddenselectionstextures is handled with a eventhandler, is there any way to bypass this? 

Haven't been able to find any other posts related to this.

This pops up whenever I load Arma with Lythium loaded.

0346bce938df41c6fffc8672fbe7ea63.jpg

I've downloaded JBAD and reinstalled it numerous times but it appears to only happen when Lythium is enabled in addons.

9 hours ago, outlaw2101 said:

Haven't been able to find any other posts related to this.

This pops up whenever I load Arma with Lythium loaded.

0346bce938df41c6fffc8672fbe7ea63.jpg

I've downloaded JBAD and reinstalled it numerous times but it appears to only happen when Lythium is enabled in addons.

Maybe you need this Add On that includes several buildings used in Lithium and Jalalabad Terrains

JBAD BuildingsbyM1lkm8n & Smokedog
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26806

• Like 1

An update we called "Jet DLC update" is available into our Steam Workshop article. It doesn't add any new content but a bunch of overhauled function and features that Jet DLC brought us.

Certainly, this update affects both mission editors and players as well, as not only the current content has been updated but a few of unnecesary variant showing up into editor/virtual garage have been hidden.

They have been hidden with scope=1 for backward compatibility, but It's HIGHLY recommended to use the new core mechanics to do variants into a missions like Vehicle Pylons or Components in Virtual garage, those hidden classnames will be removed in the short-term, giving mission editors the time to update its missions.

The Advanced Hitpoints for Jets forced us to look again at damage system of our air vehicles and they have been upgraded using those new core mechanics, now you can lose the surface control effect of an aileron or an elevator!!

Spoiler

db3cb1602ccc2fe6f829c72f09ca4271.png

642b0448d9324f7ea1c88c5620d232d7.png

The dynamic loadout allows mission editors edit the weapon loadout even in a real time and this is great, we updated some of air vehicles supporting this.

11f8b91c1779ba798fd81a1e75e1cfdb.png

In addition, thanks to the help of a contribution by classicarma via GitHub Public repository, the Japanese translation is available for all localized texts.

Greetings and have a Splendid day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for being lazy. Has the lighting (skybox) issue been talked about? Are there any plans to adjust it? I don't mean to insinuate it's an "issue" but I wonder if others think as I do, in that it could a bit brighter,....imho.

Anything note worthy in the update of Lythium? Thanks in advance.

7 hours ago, MATR1X said:

Anything note worthy in the update of Lythium? Thanks in advance.

the changelog in the steam workshop says:

**** Fixed geometry in some walls p3d***

***** Replace some objects around the map ***

• Like 2

Hi! New call to arms anyone with technical knowledge in ACE.

We are changing (internally) how FFAA MOD works, like the use of a new GIT system. Nowadays, there is a few developers (rather myself) working into 3rd party addons, unfortunately, some resources is wasted in the way and we want use those efforts to a full time dedicated on FFAA MOD.

That is why we want to take advantage of the GIT system designed for an efficient and distributed management, we have published the ACE compatibility addon, as is currently happening with translations of the FFAAMOD, so that the community can contribute very easily to the proper integration with ACE, which is currently lacking some features due to the lack of deep understanding in the technical field of ACE.

The repository is available on GitHub and contains the guide to make pull requests.

OFFICIAL REPOSITORY COMPATIBILITY FFAA MOD & ACE ADDON

Summarizing, if you really understand the programming, the scripts and how ACE work internally, help us so FFAA MOD could have more functionalities though ACE, we look forward to your contribution!

• Like 2