FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

What's the plan with those screens, are you going to use class MFD so that we can expect something like what RKSL-Rock's Typhoon or the NodUnit/Franze AH-64D Longbow has (working MFDs) instead of the BIS static displays?

What's the plan with those screens, are you going to use class MFD so that we can expect something like what RKSL-Rock's Typhoon or the NodUnit/Franze AH-64D Longbow has (working MFDs) instead of the BIS static displays?

We are not able to reach the level of Franze Apache for example.. understand this is a huge mod with a lot of vehicles, so we cannot focus our effors in only one... Will be something in the middle.. near to reality, but not 100% functional... but for sure, won't be static displays.

Well I'm glad I speak Spanish (even if I don't speak it well), this is looking great, just like all of your past work! :D

Have you consulted with RKSL-Rock on his Eurofighter Typhoon's use of MFDs?

Not for now... but will see.

Yeah, that's the idea. A stringtable, but what I don't know is if this can be applied to the mod... as I always say, this have to deal with the scripting guys.

You really need an English option in the mod, many English speakers would love to play and use this mod but it would be either very hard or annoying for them to enjoy your amazing mod.

Also have you thought about making the mod compatible with ACE and ACRE when those mods are out?

You really need an English option in the mod, many English speakers would love to play and use this mod but it would be either very hard or annoying for them to enjoy your amazing mod.

Also have you thought about making the mod compatible with ACE and ACRE when those mods are out?

As far as I know, in the team already commented and said it was very important, and commented to create a database for the two languages​​, English and Spanish. Do not know how long will presume work, depends on the options offered by each vehicle, but I think that the base must be bilingual at least, and if we could put more languages ​​better... We want you to enjoy this mod in the best way possible for all, we are working for it.

With respect to compatibility with other mods I think we know that was one of the mistakes that were made with the Arma 2 and have been fixed in version was not published by the launch of Arma 3, therefore a once they are published these mods get to work on it.

Would it be possible to see a seek preview video of walking around and firing from moving boat? :)

Would it be possible to see a seek preview video of walking around and firing from moving boat? :)

I can't remember the name, but search in Youtube, there was a video where they even drive an ATV above the ship while it was sailing.

I can't remember the name, but search in Youtube, there was a video where they even drive an ATV above the ship while it was sailing.

Yes but no videos of walking on a sailing ship exist yet, I want proof they have done it because I have not seen any proof yet of walking around on a moving vehicle and shoot from it.

Also can I land a jet on the aircraft carrier while my freind is driving it of vice versa?

Edited by ProGamer

Yes but no videos of walking on a sailing ship exist yet, I want proof they have done it because I have not seen any proof yet of walking around on a moving vehicle and shoot from it.

Also can I land a jet on the aircraft carrier while my freind is driving it of vice versa?

The video you mean was done by GNAT. The LCS model (very bad modelled if I may say) was done by me.

For the moment it only works with some PHYSx vehicles, not all of them. We will see if it finally works with men. Choppers work

vice versa?

I doubt your friend can land the carrier on your aircraft, I'm sorry.

BTT: Everything about that mod is perfect. The Spanish army just uses so much German equipment (G36, NH90 and so on), it's awesome and perfect! Quality is insane, too! :) Keep it up!

As far as I know, in the team already commented and said it was very important, and commented to create a database for the two languages​​, English and Spanish. Do not know how long will presume work, depends on the options offered by each vehicle, but I think that the base must be bilingual at least, and if we could put more languages ​​better... We want you to enjoy this mod in the best way possible for all, we are working for it.

We are working already making some small test with spanish and english, for the moment all looks pretty good

Enviado desde mi LG-2X usando Tapatalk 2

Guys.

For now, we cannot provide any preview video. The reason is simple, until the final release of ArmA 3 (12th Sept) and, more long time, the Oxygen 2, some models are not been scripted yet. It looks so easy but, just take a look on the insane quantity of addons we have, and on the team we only have a few programmers. Not all of us are able to script these things, but we make our best.

Videos will be coming on the future, when is something to show fully working. We don't want to show a buggy ship or submarine... So sorry for that.

Guys.

For now, we cannot provide any preview video. The reason is simple, until the final release of ArmA 3 (12th Sept) and, more long time, the Oxygen 2, some models are not been scripted yet. It looks so easy but, just take a look on the insane quantity of addons we have, and on the team we only have a few programmers. Not all of us are able to script these things, but we make our best.

Videos will be coming on the future, when is something to show fully working. We don't want to show a buggy ship or submarine... So sorry for that.

Take all the time you need.

Really looking forward to it!

Guys.

Well if you manage to port and improve to A3 all stuff of the previous FFAA 5.0 you will deserve a merit medal at least. And if you then add the new content. Phew... Without any doubt this will be THE MOD for A3.

Well if you manage to port and improve to A3 all stuff of the previous FFAA 5.0 you will deserve a merit medal at least. And if you then add the new content. Phew... Without any doubt this will be THE MOD for A3.

Thanks!

That's the idea, we want adapt the material from 5.1 to 6.0 with a lot of vehicles, weapons and units. All that was fact requires a detailed review for corresponding adaptation. It's challenging and very large workload.

And on the other hand we have very important new vehicles list, with new unseen options, this too it's challenging and very large workload. So we must be patient, we need to advance Arma 3 final version and BIS TOOLS for Arma 3 with more info to do good work with all. We want run faster but today we cant.

Thanks to all for the support and understand this situation, this help us a lot!

I just want to add to what Iban said that a lot of models from 5.0 has been ported to A3, but not only ported. Lot of them have been remodelled, updated, the interior have been remaked... is the case of the Tigre, for example.

Does the mod have a system for moving helicopters and jets around ships without having them have to take off or drive themselves? Like a tow vehicle or tracks built into the the ships deck? And does the aircraft carrier have its own emergency vehicles?

Does the mod have a system for moving helicopters and jets around ships without having them have to take off or drive themselves? Like a tow vehicle or tracks built into the the ships deck? And does the aircraft carrier have its own emergency vehicles?

The LHD61, or BPE Juan Carlos I has not been started to be scripted. Once we start, we'll see how far we can get...

Will the mod have a campaign? Will there be SP and COOP missions that come with the mod? And do you have plans to host multiplayer for the mod?

Will the mod have a campaign? Will there be SP and COOP missions that come with the mod? And do you have plans to host multiplayer for the mod?

As far as I remember, they have never released a campaign or missions with the mod ( I've been following them for lots of years ). But I'm sure that I'll make some missions for it ( and who knows, maybe even a campaign if I have time ).

As far as I remember, they have never released a campaign or missions with the mod ( I've been following them for lots of years ). But I'm sure that I'll make some missions for it ( and who knows, maybe even a campaign if I have time ).

Hopefully there will be showcase mission for the vehicles and weapons added by the mod.

Hopefully there will be showcase mission for the vehicles and weapons added by the mod.

Of course we will include some missions for download. Will think how.. maybe showcases, or what... but some missions will be released. No campaign is planned at the moment.