FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

No, any part of the mod is available at the moment. We are coming close to the first release so be patient :)

Okay,that's fine,wait for your first realse!Don't let us wait too long,lol!

---------- Post added at 06:05 ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 ----------

oh,I forgot to say merry christmas to you guys,hope it's not to late to say it now!Merry christmas!

Hi all!!

Here come the last two pics for the WIP of this 2013.

Today we're featuring, again, the Eurocopter Tigre's cockpits, with full Ambient Occlussion applied and the texture work going on.

CLICK ON THE IMAGES FOR BETTER QUALITY, as they are reduced to match forum max size.

tigre_findeano_1.jpg

tigre_findeano_2.jpg

Hope you like them

BTW, the FFAA Mod Development team want to wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year 2014. Hope you enjoy the time with your family and friends, and take care with the food on those days :yay:

Best regards to all from Spain, and see you next year!!

the weaponds had the stock weapons sounds right? will they be getting new improved sounds?

Looking badass the guys of "operaciones" Iban. The H&K als looks great. Os felicito :cool:

Are you gonna include IM like in the v5.0? ( SERECO and so on..)

Yes all is WIP, we are testing and reporting development

---------- Post added at 23:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

Looking badass the guys of "operaciones" Iban. The H&K als looks great. Os felicito :cool:

Are you gonna include IM like in the v5.0? ( SERECO and so on..)

Yes MistyRonin, we have so much work and we have to prioritize work in groups, do not know when but before or after everything of the previous version come out in addition to what we are creating new. Best regards

I don't think I saw anyone ask this question as of yet, but for the extra detail in the Tigre helicopter, are you making a separate model and then using a proxy to help keep the poly count down?

I don't think I saw anyone ask this question as of yet, but for the extra detail in the Tigre helicopter, are you making a separate model and then using a proxy to help keep the poly count down?

Each cockpit (gunner and pilot) have 15000 polys. This is something to talk for the config team, but we will be carefull on the performance, don't worry about that :)

Each cockpit (gunner and pilot) have 15000 polys. This is something to talk for the config team, but we will be carefull on the performance, don't worry about that :)

Not worried, just curious as to how you were accomplishing it. Keep up the great work.

After the announcement concerning a close release of the first part of the mod I was wondering what assets should we expect in it?

RG31, Santana Anibal, LCM1E, Supercat, VAMTAC and Pizarro?

After the announcement concerning a close release of the first part of the mod I was wondering what assets should we expect in it?

RG31, Santana Anibal, LCM1E, Supercat, VAMTAC and Pizarro?

We are planning all the units and weapons, plus: RG31, LCM1E, Supercat, Cougar and CH47 are allmost confirmed to be there. The VAMTAC and Pizarro are not for sure.

By the way, those are only PLANS. This may change for more or less units.

The mod looks great! My only question is can the LCM-1E actually beach land? I was thinking of making a mission for me and my friends to launch a beach landing, and capture the

capital. (The name escapes me at this time).

Edited by SidanHeath
Spelling Mistake

RG31 is one of my favorite mraps i cant wait

BTW, only one version of it will be release. In further updates will include all the planned versions shown before at this thread.

The mod looks great! My only question is can the LCM-1E actually beach land? I was thinking of making a mission for me and my friends to launch a beach landing, and capture the

capital. (The name escapes me at this time).

Of course, if not they won't make sense for us :D

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

New video preview!

The new model of the VCI Pizarro is ingame and started the beta tests! :D

Awesome video, can't wait for the release.

The real Pizarro. If someone is curious:

The only thing I wanna do now is waiting your releaseï¼

The ships look particularly amazing, particularly that LPD with all the features! Do we have a rough release date as yet?

When it is ready.. but we are working hard to bring it out during the next month for the first release.

I'm perfectly comfortable if it's a staged release where only a certain amount of content is available at first because that's the most polished and bug-free; might I ask what types of content we can expect for the initial public release?

I'm perfectly comfortable if it's a staged release where only a certain amount of content is available at first because that's the most polished and bug-free; might I ask what types of content we can expect for the initial public release?

I guess:

We are planning all the units and weapons, plus: RG31, LCM1E, Supercat, Cougar and CH47 are allmost confirmed to be there. The VAMTAC and Pizarro are not for sure.

By the way, those are only PLANS. This may change for more or less units.