FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

Hello!!

Long time since the last update, but we are back!!

Two new weapons allmost ready for the fight!

mg3_1.jpg

mg4_4.jpg

We are back in full throttle with the summer holidays :D

Sweet! Two of my favourite weapons! Since there's no BW Mod so far, I'm happy to see that the spanish are using them both! :D

Actually Brain... http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?151933-German-Armed-Forces-Mod

But still, this is looking good. Very high detail! Curious though, will you give the Spanish an enemy faction with the mod or will they just fight Iranians/whatever other mod army we pit it against?

I know the GAF Team and I know that they are without a doubt one of the best modding teams, but looking back on the GAF mod for ArmA2, it took a huge time until it was released/beta whatsoever. I guess FFAA will be released earlier than that.

Hi.

Thanks for the comments. The FFAA 6.0 won't be release until the ArmA 3 Final Release is out. From Alpha to Beta we have had a huge of errors on the configs, so we can imagine that the same could happen from Beta to Final version.

BTW, here is a brand new video featuring the weapons we show you above, running on the Beta, plus the VAMTAC S3 vehicle. As always, this is Work In Progress. Final version could have changes.

0fOo_kFgx8Y

Your guns look as always perfect and i cant wait to test the Mg3 ^^

Hello all.

Huge update today. This is what we have been working on in those weeks... and we can finally show it to you! The new RG31 interior!!!

panel_rg31_1.jpg

panel_rg31_2.jpg

panel_rg31_3.jpg

panel_rg31_4.jpg

Edited by Tisor

Good to see you lot in ArmA3, the stuff looks fantastic as ever, are you planning to add the different FFAA units you did I believe in ArmA, insurgents and terrorists forces and such as well as the spanish troops?

Thanks

Jeza

Awesome! Can't wait to get my hands on when it's released :)

Will you post more about the G36 weapons? :) They look awesome and you have a load of different version from it, as I saw in the video.

Keep it up! :)

A really awesome good job! Muy buen trabajo chicos!

Hello all!

Is time to come back to work and updates, after the summer holidays. We have keep on working, but without internet connection in our vacational destinations we weren't able to publish updates...

So, for the first update, lets follow from where we were at... You remember the RG31 front panel?? Now the fully RG-31 interior is finished!

Enjoy some pictures!

BSs_PxHCUAAIH0l.jpg

BSs_tReCUAAVgRJ.jpg

BStAHJwCIAAjYMo.jpg

Hope you like it... more updates coming!!

Regards

The FFAA Mod Team

Best interior seen so far. In- and outside of the Armaverse.

Hello all!

Is time to come back to work and updates, after the summer holidays. We have keep on working, but without internet connection in our vacational destinations we weren't able to publish updates...

So, for the first update, lets follow from where we were at... You remember the RG31 front panel?? Now the fully RG-31 interior is finished!

Enjoy some pictures!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSs_PxHCUAAIH0l.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSs_tReCUAAVgRJ.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BStAHJwCIAAjYMo.jpg

Hope you like it... more updates coming!!

Regards

The FFAA Mod Team

Really fancy PR4G, the interior looks awesome ( as the mod itself ).

I thought they were ref pics at first. Really impressive work!