liukang168

Terminator Rising (WIP)

Should Terminator Rising MOD participate @ Make Arma Not War contest  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should Terminator Rising MOD participate @ Make Arma Not War contest

• TR Mod - Yeah take part!
    • Nah better not ...

The mod itself it will be..what it will be..

As always..

"The power lies to the mission maker" (..probably within Development team..)

I remember 1st time playing DayZ

I almost jizzed in my pants when i found an AK74..while in most missions you have a state-of-the-art loadout ..and some nukes in backpack.

Lesser is more i say..

Awesome work on the 'aerial' btw ;)

Edited by GiorgyGR

Thanks for your positive feedback!

We are growing, slowly but gowly.

I have the original mod for arma, if I remember rightly wasn’t the animation a problem, or am I thinking about something else :confused:.

Anyway this looks really good, I sort of collect these type of mod/addons and enjoy playing around in the editor with them.

Good luck with it.:).

Are you refering to Xpetits unit? Yeah it wasnt 100% animated. But this is 2013 ... ;)

How do you plan for these to work? e.g. will we spawn as them or will they act like vehicles?

How do you plan for these to work? e.g. will we spawn as them or will they act like vehicles?

Good question, as currently planed they will be "unmaned". Using game mechanics that control it without a passenger. They will basically act like vehicle.

Good question, as currently planed they will be "unmaned". Using game mechanics that control it without a passenger. They will basically act like vehicle.

But you can lock the vehicle, right? And keep the player from dismounting/disembarking if they are playing as the unmanned drone, right?

But you can lock the vehicle, right? And keep the player from dismounting/disembarking if they are playing as the unmanned drone, right?

We are far away from these kind of settings yet. But good point. Of course they should be not mountable, which can be easily done.

How would that work?, say for example you started at base and flew to the other side of the map would you be able to get out or are you fixed into the vehicle? :S

How would that work?, say for example you started at base and flew to the other side of the map would you be able to get out or are you fixed into the vehicle? :S

U just cant enter. No entry point of the model.

And as currently planed no Human control on Skynet side. Skynet is a computer. Maybe in the PvP version ... but that is all future ...

Edited by liukang168

Much impressed, could i dare to say Domination Terminator style. Could'nt(could actually) imagine running across the island being chased by these. Keepin an eye on this one.

We are far away from these kind of settings yet. But good point. Of course they should be not mountable, which can be easily done.

Yeah. Only reason I had asked is because there was another UGV mod that had that problem. This addon/mod looks really promising btw. Especially can't wait for those HK drones :)

Also, do you plan on doing this badass T-600?

185px-Tsf31.jpg

Yeah. Only reason I had asked is because there was another UGV mod that had that problem. This addon/mod looks really promising btw. Especially can't wait for those HK drones :)

Also, do you plan on doing this badass T-600?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100216032804/terminator/images/thumb/9/9f/Tsf31.jpg/185px-Tsf31.jpg

Almost ... yes, we have the T-600 ready, but only a pre-pre alpha state of a rubber skinned version ...

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?153116-Terminator-Rising-(WIP)&p=2373892&viewfull=1#post2373892

Edited by liukang168

Are you also planning on doing the "original" models from the first movie, like the Flying Hunter Killer and the HK Tank?

Are you also planning on doing the "original" models from the first movie, like the Flying Hunter Killer and the HK Tank?

Golitah Tank *** (WIP):

goliath.jpg

well its been posted on first page of this thread, but here is a oxygen picture of the HKA400 *** ...

aerial.jpg

*** these 2 models were not created by us, they are free models available here: www.terminatorfiles.com

We have permission by the author of the models to use them in our mod.

Edited by liukang168

hmm looks good.

but did you think about license issues with terminator based content ?

i would try to contact the current owners before they will contact you telling you you are not allowed to create this.

I'm so excited for this mod seriously, the most important aspect of ARMA 3 for me is the Science Fiction and Horror custom addons.

hmm looks good.

but did you think about license issues with terminator based content ?

i would try to contact the current owners before they will contact you telling you you are not allowed to create this.

Should be fine, it's only a modification and as it won't be monetized then he shouldn't run into any issues.

WOW this looks like its going to ROCK @#$@ when its finished!!!! I hope you guys have enough support. Id hate to see this one go unfinished. I see a tonnnn of potential missions/campaigns with this. ;)

I love all terminator movies and this looks really amazing guys! Keep up the good work!

EDIT: BTW I see so much potential into future with this mod! This can be as famous as DayZ if you will be able to use this everything in multiplayer - COOP where players will play as Resistance against Skynet.

Edited by danny96

Early wip of moto terminator by our member Mr.Renderwahn ...

motorminator.jpg

Edited by liukang168

Cant see the image, also i went on your site and theres an a10??

Cant see the image, also i went on your site and theres an a10??

*** Fixed the image ***

Yes, why shouldn't there be an A10? It is from the BIS sample models, with a simple retexture.

Edited by liukang168

Little set back, System loss with complete data loss, but I was able to recover all files ... phew ...