Sign in to follow this  
Karmichael

Advance And Secure

We usually running AAS missions (when server is not scheduled for training/coop sessions) but..

either way or another we don't have the amount of admins needed to keep the server running 24/7 for public use.

Most times server will be visible after/or ~21:00 (Greece time) and you can filter by "HSO" name.

I know..this isn't much-but it's *something

im having issues with aas, the flag cap dosnt change color, and I score lots of points for caping over and over, but flag is stuck to othere side (ie: red team)

such great work on this...was there just no interest?,seems like such a great game mode....does noone play it?

Trying to give this game mode a bit of a revival if anyone is interested.  Im from C5  and have been working on making things great again.

I have problems with the third person in vehicles not working,  or getting it to work,

and the saving of loadouts sometimes leads to a full kit of watches that can only be dumped by dumping the kit.

I have implemented the BIS arsenal and  would like to fix the above if anyone has any ideas

We do have a full time AAS server  just search C5 in browser.  We have about 130 AAS missions some of these mostly ones we have made, or ported from A2 our ruleset is more "relaxed" than traditional 

Third person. In A3 use difficultyOption. 

if (difficultyEnabled "3rdPersonView") then //Arma 2
if (difficultyOption "thirdPersonView"==1) then	//Arma3