11 hours ago, froggyluv said:

Were the enum errors (ie Camouflagecoef) acknowledged or better yet fixed? Dont want to redownload Dev branch as if still issue, it fires continuously

Same here dude, my rpt is a shithouse of spam at the moment, so went back to stable.

• Like 1

Thank you team!

A number of things in 1.78 update allow me to delete a few now-redundant script workarounds

- fixed expectedDestination command

- siren for police vehicles

- beacons for service offroads

- civilian module

- new Unload Unconscious units action

detected a small bug with the civilian module:

the "threat" destination takes the unit to some likely unintended areas:

(note the guy in the water)

3CF3C0C36986485AC27F92B5BF53F09B6159B46D

might have to loop a few times to find a land pos in some cases

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1.78 RC

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T127144

please please please fix this issue for 1.78 stable

"getCursorObjectParams" is no longer returning simple objects

"cursorObject" returns the simple object as expected

Please allow "getCursorObjectParams" to return simple objects again.

edit:

getCursorObjectParams is now returning "cursorTarget" instead of correctly "cursorObject"

needs to be fixed

• Like 1

On 11/15/2017 at 7:01 PM, R3vo said:

Not sure what the reason for this change was, but there are several other issues with the MLRS:

Turret can be elevated too high

initially we tried to tone the traverse and elevation speed down to something more credible. We've also got requests to do so. But we've run into issues with the artillery computer and also existing scenarios. So we may have to stick with the old instantaneous gun adjustment :(
The max. extent of turret elevation is something we'll definitely have to keep as it is not to change the available ranges. Sorry about that.

On 11/16/2017 at 7:11 PM, teabagginpeople said:

anyone have an issue with the panels not showing up or gps on dev branch? just before i revert may have been corrupted on download integrity says it ok but it not.

Had you been using an adjusted layout previously?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oukej said:

Had you been using an adjusted layout previously?

hmmm I am using different computers in different locations so can't be 100% sure on that . probably was as think I changed the afm dials around on that one.

Butttt when going to dev branch at above date, I lost all my game profile settings from character to control mappings on the profile I was using. 

note to self save a copy of my totally remapped keybindings :down: .

note tested further on other pc. custom layout indeed resets going to dev branch. leading to just explanation markers where  panels/gps is. 

testing on todays dev as of 13:00.

1.78 RC

Not sure whats going on with this

configfile >> "CfgActions" >> "UnloadUnconsciousUnits"

67868513A4F17C00C94A5E1F4D99AC120EE098A4

A27E5D7691789DDF55C225D969FE081EFCB484FF

A nice idea but not polished enough for 1.78 Stable.

In fact its very useful, just needs the scroll action text polished and also put a max radius on it (same radius as the "Inventory" action), and probably also ensure the vehicle isnt moving too fast or something.

• Like 3

Please could we have the "left shift + left mouse click on map to add waypoint ingame" given a customisable keybind in the controls menu? I'm surprised that it doesn't exist there already.

Edit: Also would be great if we could customise the map line drawing keybinding in the controls menu as well.

• Like 1

In a 3D look - change of a corner of weapon doesn't work for action of keys:

Gun Elevation Up

Gun Elevation Down

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T123383

Vehicle Optics - Stuck in full zoom

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T64247

All optical vehicle sights, where there is a smooth increase in Zoom, jams at the maximum magnification of the optical sight, after the combination - "key Zoom Up" optical sight + key Zoom Up from the first person" or "key Zoom Up" optical sight +key Zoom Up key 3D switching".

• Like 2

Not sure if this is intended or not but a player that is enemy to civ will no longer be able to pick up anything on ground. the actions and icon to pickup only show when the players side is not enemy to civ units..  can be replicated using "setFriend" command.  

example:  

Place a blufor unit in editor and drop something in your inventory to ground.. open debug console and put in  west setFriend [civilian, 0];

you will not see action or icon in center of screen to pickup anything.

Open debug again and use west setFriend [civilian, 1]; and you'll be able to pickup items again..

this only started happening as of DEV update 1.79.143636  on nov 20th 2017