DnA

General Discussion (dev branch)

21817 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ski2060 said:

Anyone able to get the EMCON dropdowns in EDEN working?  I just get a blank dropdown and 3 Checkboxes that have no attributes listed for them.

These attributes are still WIP :) It contains or will contain later the datalink properties and AI radar emission control.

2 people like this

Pylon Settings dropdown menus still bugged, selections are blocked by next attribute area.
 Related? Fixed: Drop-down menus in Eden Editor attributes didn't work in some cases (https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/202908-eden-editor-drop-down-bug/ 
61NWkA2.jpg?1

I didn't see any forums specifically for feature requests so I guessed this would be the place. Basicly I would like the ability to sort the arsenal by weapon type. As you already have sort by mod, and alphabetical order. 

On 3/15/2017 at 9:11 AM, reyhard said:

There is also some nice ILS functionality included ;)

6 people like this

50 minutes ago, oukej said:

These attributes are still WIP :) It contains or will contain later the datalink properties and AI radar emission control.

This is from Today's DEV changelog posted by Iceman:
Added: AI radar rules (EMCON) are now in Eden Editor attributes .

Is the above NOT what is being referred to? 
What EMCON radar rules is that referring to then?

1 hour ago, ski2060 said:

This is from Today's DEV changelog posted by Iceman:
Added: AI radar rules (EMCON) are now in Eden Editor attributes .

Is the above NOT what is being referred to? 
What EMCON radar rules is that referring to then?

It means that sometimes BI add things i dev that will be updated later or are there tp serve base functionality beofre being added to.

In this case they may have added the menu and section itself in the editor but not its relevant attributes as they may still be WIP.

3 hours ago, ampersand38 said:

Bringing back nostalgia from my flight sim days. My goodness.

Dunno if this has been noticed before or how long it's been available but...

lU6gWsM.png

Dynamic loadout for the buzzard.

Also, developers, can we get some new skins for some of the existing jets with Jets DLC? e.g the white and black digital, brown and grey hex for the buzzard, blue and grey hex for the Neophron?

5 people like this

1 hour ago, Nightmare515 said:

Also, developers, can we get some new skins for some of the existing jets with Jets DLC? e.g the white and black digital, brown and grey hex for the buzzard, blue and grey hex for the Neophron?

They'll probably release the Photoshop templates for the new aircraft like they have done with some of the Apex vehicles already. Allows for easy texturing as everything is already layered and done, you just apply the paint. 

3 minutes ago, xxgetbuck123 said:

They'll probably release the Photoshop templates for the new aircraft like they have done with some of the Apex vehicles already. Allows for easy texturing as everything is already layered and done, you just apply the paint. 

I was referring to jets already in the game, such as the Neophron and Buzzard.

5 minutes ago, Nightmare515 said:

I was referring to jets already in the game, such as the Neophron and Buzzard.

"Some new skins for some of the existing jets with Jets DLC"

Makes it sound like you're talking about the current jets coming with Jets DLC. 

2 hours ago, Nightmare515 said:

Are you using a mod in that image as that is not a bomb im familiar with in vanilla arma 3?

11 minutes ago, Imperator[TFD] said:

Are you using a mod in that image as that is not a bomb im familiar with in vanilla arma 3?

Mk82, it is indeed part of vanilla Arma 3, though never used on any of the jets.

7 hours ago, ampersand38 said:

I hope this will be available for helicopters also.

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Nightmare515 said:

lU6gWsM.png

Any other helicopters have the option yet? Didn't even see the Buzzard get added.

is there going to be a nice and polished dog fighting DM mode? would be great to have something nice and streamlined for quick join and stuff. with the new targetting stuff i could see it being fun to have a simple focussed game mode like that. could potentially help balance Air vs Air stuff too.

7 hours ago, darksidesixofficial said:

Any other helicopters have the option yet? Didn't even see the Buzzard get added.

Or the ability to single cm. Tisk tisk. This boy is so ungrateful.