• Announcements

• Jervant

Bohemia Store Steam Redeem   06/24/17

We started experiencing problems with the Steam redeem from our Store on Friday June 23rd.   For anyone that got affected by this, please go to your store account, after you select the product you purchased, you should see your steam key with a link to a how to article to activate it manually through Steam.   We apologize for the inconvenience.
DnA

General Discussion (dev branch)

22384 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Imperator[TFD] said:

Just noticed while messing around with Virtual Garage that the Mohawk and Orca can no longer have civilian skins assigned to them as per change log of revision:

30-01-2017 
EXE rev. 140169 (game) 

Is this intended or an oversight?

http://imgur.com/zPijemR

Same goes for the Strider. Seems to be only in the EDEN Garage though, as you can still access the extra paint-jobs from the Virtual Garage in the main menu.

Way around it at the moment is to save them as a 'loadout' there, then load them back in when in the EDEN Garage.

Does seem to be an oversight though.

6 hours ago, sammael said:

it will be cool if BI make  function -select to drop all bomb at the same time or one by one

The bug has actually been caused by added salvo feature :)

5 people like this

With the last dev builds, is anyone else getting a consistent crash to desktop  when attempting to move or get into a passenger slot in various cars?

100% reproducible, in the vanilla game with no mods: open up Altis in Eden, place a 4 man squad with you as leader, an empty Prowler, and an empty Hunter .

Hunter: 

Player can get into or move to any seat in the vehicle as usual

Prowler:

1 - Get into the car as a driver -> no problems

2 - Get into the car as driver then order the rest of the squad in -> no problems

3 - Get in a car as a passenger - > CTD immediately after the screen fades to black

4 - Order squad into car, then enter as passenger -> CTD as above

5 - Get into car as driver then move to passenger slot -> CTD as above

The same behaviour also seems to affect all the civilian vehicles I've tried.

EDIT: Also affects certain helicopters.

1 person likes this

Hi everyone! I'm having this problem (maybe is intended idk) since last update, in the action menu list, appears this additional options making the scrolling and selection very hard to use. I've tried to reset both control settings, default Arma 3 & Apex w/ no luck. Since this are for GPS/UAV custom info, even having none of them the options are still there (bug?). Maybe adjust the priority or making them optional when you choose the apex control scheme solve the feature/issue? thx 
PDeBv3Z.jpg

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, SantaFe said:

Hi everyone! I'm having this problem (maybe is intended idk) since last update, in the action menu list, appears this additional options making the scrolling and selection very hard to use. I've tried to reset both control settings, default Arma 3 & Apex w/ no luck. Since this are for GPS/UAV custom info, even having none of them the options are still there (bug?). Maybe adjust the priority or making them optional when you choose the apex control scheme solve the feature/issue? thx

This is not intended. Caused by data mismatch. Only one of those actions (Right panel) should be in the Action menu and that only if you don't have it bound to some input. It should be gone again with the next Dev-Branch update. (it can possibly reappear in the following days)

1 person likes this

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎12 at 4:23 AM, tpw said:

With the last dev builds, is anyone else getting a consistent crash to desktop  when attempting to move or get into a passenger slot in various cars?

100% reproducible, in the vanilla game with no mods: open up Altis in Eden, place a 4 man squad with you as leader, an empty Prowler, and an empty Hunter .

Hunter: 

Player can get into or move to any seat in the vehicle as usual

Prowler:

1 - Get into the car as a driver -> no problems

2 - Get into the car as driver then order the rest of the squad in -> no problems

3 - Get in a car as a passenger - > CTD immediately after the screen fades to black

4 - Order squad into car, then enter as passenger -> CTD as above

5 - Get into car as driver then move to passenger slot -> CTD as above

The same behaviour also seems to affect all the civilian vehicles I've tried.

EDIT: Also affects certain helicopters.

Its the fire from vehicle that is broken.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, granQ said:

Its the fire from vehicle that is broken.

Aaah, that makes sense. No fire from vehicle with a Hunter. Thanks!

Hope this gets addressed soon.

Fixed: The NVS had an incorrect inventory icon

NrUm7ag3.jpg

Holy scopes! Thought I'd never see the day! My OCD is tingling!

That's a four year old fix right there! :rthumb:

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Electricleash said:

NrUm7ag3.jpg

Holy scopes! Thought I'd never see the day! My OCD is tingling!

That's a four year old fix right there! :rthumb:

Did they fix the launchers icons in the meantime?

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, tpw said:

Aaah, that makes sense. No fire from vehicle with a Hunter. Thanks!

Hope this gets addressed soon.

Should be working fine with the last updat

1 hour ago, razazel said:

Should be working fine with the last updat

Indeed it is. Thanks guys.

Fixed: The rail covers of the Rahim are now hidden when an appropriate slot (side or bottom) is filled with an attachment (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T84605) 

Great! The Bipods work as advertised, however the available side attachments are currently missing from the attachments menu.

These cars get stuck on the wooden bridges for some reason. They also sound like they're dragging something underneath while on the road. (Not smooth-sounding like the SUV.)

N28xHHr.jpg

In the difficulty menu, everthing is writting in captial letters except the option "Mutliple Saves", is that intended?

Moreover, could you please take another look at the Rahim. The way it's held looks very weird.

TQtYc6S.jpg

30 minutes ago, R3vo said:

In the difficulty menu, everthing is writting in captial letters except the option "Mutliple Saves", is that intended?

Moreover, could you please take another look at the Rahim. The way it's held looks very weird.

TQtYc6S.jpg

Not sure how you managed to get an attachment on the side of that thing...

My list is coming up empty:

t0aV0osv.jpg

Maybe just kitbash a regular vertical grip onto the Rahim and add an already existing hand anim for it? Problem solved, no?

Thank you.

But in this mechanic have one inaccuracy:

If u give order to AI for fire 4 rounds and in magazine have only 2 rounds, AI execute an order, shoot only 2 rounds and will not use 2 shells of the new magazine. Wonderful idea: if soldier who give order can see how much need time to the projectile flew.

3 hours ago, bars91 said:

Maybe just kitbash a regular vertical grip onto the Rahim and add an already existing hand anim for it? Problem solved, no?

Yes, that was my first thought, too.

16 hours ago, Electricleash said:

Not sure how you managed to get an attachment on the side of that thing...

My list is coming up empty:

t0aV0osv.jpg

I used CBA, which seems to add attachments for the Rahim. My bad.

1 person likes this

Fixed: The BIS_fnc_unitPlay function was not compatible with Dedicated Servers 

Hhhnnnngggggg!!!

Someone, anyone, pleeeeeease tell me this is coming in this weeks patch?  Who do I have to buy beer to make this happen??

1 person likes this

In recent updates, the High Command is causing a CTD for me.  Anyone else seeing this?  Will do more testing and wait a few updates before opening a ticket if it continues.  Thanks

3 hours ago, jcae2798 said:

In recent updates, the High Command is causing a CTD for me.  Anyone else seeing this?  Will do more testing and wait a few updates before opening a ticket if it continues.  Thanks

Please send me PM with repro steps. Thank you.

2 people like this

I found a strange quirk with the Type 115. There's nothing stopping you from equipping a high-powered scope on it and zeroing it to 1000m. It results in the .50 cal projectile being fired in on a ridiculously steep trajectory (being low velocity), some 30 degrees off the actual muzzle axis.

1 hour ago, dragon01 said:

I found a strange quirk with the Type 115. There's nothing stopping you from equipping a high-powered scope on it and zeroing it to 1000m. It results in the .50 cal projectile being fired in on a ridiculously steep trajectory (being low velocity), some 30 degrees off the actual muzzle axis.

Do you mean 30 deg on the vertical axis or horizontal axis???