34 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

I am pretty sure GranolaBar has figured this out in, soon, 4 years since he posted that :)

He's probably using Internet Explorer 5, the post has just arrived now. ;)

• Like 2

On 12/31/2016 at 0:42 PM, Vasily.B said:

It look nice, but now i see what this game is also missing and was present on IF, and in some A3 mods - screaming. Wounded soldiers screams and maybe screaming orders loud when flanking in Combat behavior. I'll try to mix some mods, but i know the resoult. half of other mod's features will stop work, and noone will help me out as every mod author keep saying "please disable other mod to see if issue persist". I dont know how people can play with 40 mods at once, it must be buggy as hell.

If you want combat screams then check-out MR G's mod

And if you want to enhance IFA3, then contact @Gunter Severloh whose WarMods have been giving WW2 vets PTSD since 6 years now (WarMod v1 was for Arma 1).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, domokun said:

If you want combat screams then check-out MR G's mod

And if you want to enhance IFA3, then contact @Gunter Severloh whose WarMods have been giving WW2 vets PTSD since 6 years now (WarMod v1 was for Arma 1).

I already talked with Gunter :) BTW thanks for reminding me this fantastic addon.

On 24.12.2016 at 3:44 PM, road runner said:

I tested this out for another thread today, it worked fine for me, the MK6, Slammer and scorcher all fired whatever I selected from smoke to HE, between 1-7 rounds too.

Really?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, kill mig said:

I will fire my game up and make the same as yourself to try, I had no issues with 3-4 round salvo's at all before.

Yep, loaded the same as you, same results, single shot on launch instead of 3 4 5 etc weird as I was using this the other day with RHS stuff, the M109 would drop 3-4 rounds as requested,

• Like 2

Has anybody experienced this issue: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T122467

Tanks not switching to main gun on enemy vehicle targets unless they are directly looking at it. I tested it with multiple vehicles, with mods and without, and all tanks experienced this issue. Commander gets stuck in a "target that vehicle" loop while gunner has MG selected, then the commander orders his tank to run away. Only if the driver points the hull towards the target does he switch to main gun.

Would be nice to hear what other people find.

'Added: Support for huge pages via the "-hugePages" command line'

Now that '-hugePages' are enabled, is it still mandatory to enable them in Windows and for the user account running ArmA?

After today's update, units are sunk into the ground every time you load a mission. >:(

Then if you preview the mission and return to the editor, every infantry unit on the map has been moved to the lower left corner >:(

>:(

14 minutes ago, 2nd ranger said:

After today's update, units are sunk into the ground every time you load a mission. >:(

Then if you preview the mission and return to the editor, every infantry unit on the map has been moved to the lower left corner >:(

Noted, thanks

1 hour ago, NoPOW said:

'Added: Support for huge pages via the "-hugePages" command line'

Now that '-hugePages' are enabled, is it still mandatory to enable them in Windows and for the user account running ArmA?

With this i had crashes in Mad Max.

Today's update

Error  Cannot load texture

a3\weapons_f\rifles\sdar\data\rfb_nohq.paa

Gaps between wheels on Kamysh are black

20170102230339_1n3k1e.jpg20170102230356_1pejh0.jpg

6 hours ago, 2nd ranger said:

Yeah I had a map with at least 50 civilians all placed in specific spots and each with a waypoint order and then this happened and the mission auto-saved......  :(

Editor triggers are busted also -no mods running -you cant configure them ie Activation etc.

Been trying dynamic simulation on x64 with no mods, game CTD with a divide by zero error every time I come within range to wake up a group.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Is it not live on x64 yet?

17 hours ago, kill mig said:

Really?

Okay, latest dev build I put an RHS M109 in Camp Rogain, and a default Seara.

Placed myself as a FOO and called in artillery on pre selected targets, again using single and multiple salvo's

this time if I asked for 2 rounds, you can hear two rounds being launched, then complete, then the splash, and 2 rounds impact.

The M109 was a bit iffy at first, the seara, no troubles at all.

3 hours ago, froggyluv said:

Yeah I had a map with at least 50 civilians all placed in specific spots and each with a waypoint order and then this happened and the mission auto-saved......  :(

Editor triggers are busted also -no mods running -you cant configure them ie Activation etc.

yeh a friend and I are having similar issues with saving (when we reload the map in the editor it moves all unmounted units to the lower left corner) but older saves from before this latest update are unaffected

2 hours ago, road runner said:

Okay, latest dev build I put an RHS M109 in Camp Rogain, and a default Seara.

Placed myself as a FOO and called in artillery on pre selected targets, again using single and multiple salvo's

this time if I asked for 2 rounds, you can hear two rounds being launched, then complete, then the splash, and 2 rounds impact.

The M109 was a bit iffy at first, the seara, no troubles at all.

On my pc, doartilleryfire and commandartilleryfire are broken for Mk 6 mortar.  They only ever fire 1 shell regardless of how many you order them to fire.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, das attorney said:

On my pc, doartilleryfire and commandartilleryfire are broken for Mk 6 mortar.  They only ever fire 1 shell regardless of how many you order them to fire.

I'm just using the support modules, but yes the Mk6 is FUBAR

• Like 1

Ah cool ok.  Sorry for the dour tone of my post, struggling typing a reply out for the first time on a "smart" phone, plus I am hungover again and have work this morning.  Happy new year so far!  xD

• Like 1

While I think of it, any chance we could see a fix for the wonky geometry on top of "land_wip_f" building?  If you stand on the roof and test it with lineIntersectsSurfaces as described in example 2 here:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/lineIntersectsSurfaces

Then you can see the geometry is joined at the wrong vertices and sinks into the roof.  I'll upload a YT video later demonstrating the problem when I get home from the garage

Added: It is now possible to transport objects in vehicles 

Please explain?

6 hours ago, Mitrail said:

Please explain?

I'm guessing it's like the vehicle-in-vehicle transport, but with objects, weapon crates etc.
The system is pretty dynamic so loading objects would seem logical extension to it.

orY3CVv.jpg

• Like 4

Fixed: Airplanes controlled by AI had trouble taking off from most airfields on Altis 

Not fixed!!!

when can we expect trackir back in the 64bit arma3 (dayz) versions ? otherwise i like it, last test i had 6gb of ram in use, have to check now the hugepage

option if its adressing more ram.

15 hours ago, SN M. Buchanan said:

Been trying dynamic simulation on x64 with no mods, game CTD with a divide by zero error every time I come within range to wake up a group.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Is it not live on x64 yet?

been trying it briefly too until that happened too. i'll not touch it until it's atleast stable. that being said, on dev build the game crashed several times for me in general after the 64 bit update so not sure if it was caused by dynamic sim. i'll leave that to the paid QA guys though. testing stuff that makes the game crash is too frustrating.

i'd be interested though if anyone made a real mission concept with dynamc sim yet. something that is known to not crash and show off the features. i have yet to see it in action.