Also this one 

• Fixed: Visual artifacts on iron sights of weapons with under barrel grenade launcher when certain scopes were attached to them 

:thumbsup:

• Like 4

Fixed: Visual artifacts on iron sights of weapons with under barrel grenade launcher when certain scopes were attached to them 

I hoped that this would also fix the MRCO and TWS clipping into the iron sights of the MX rifles ;/

Added: Unexploded Ordnance to the Minefield module 

Could you please give this module a little bit more love? It's missing the training mines and it would be nice if it was compatible with the area scaling widget, similar to how the Cover Map modules works.

• Like 2

Greetings,

I do not know where the proper place is to post this so I will post it here in the general area for the dev branch. 

I have been playing the beta versions of the "Laws of War" DLC a lot recently and I like the idea of it. However, I have a few issues with it. Hopefully they can be resolved.

Firstly, the new UAVs look very cool and are an interesting idea, however I feel like they are lacking (Especially the medical drones) as I am unable to drop the package. In the heat of battle a UAV might not be able to land so it would be nice to see a way to drop the package and fly away giving the troops on the ground a small box full of medical supplies.

Secondly, the new helicopter is well made, however it seems rather pointless as I cannot load crates of supplies into it to transport. Sure I can cargo lift them but that is only one at a time (or two if I use mods). It would be great to see a system put in allowing me to load crates of food, water, ect. into the helicopter for transport to a relief area. (Same goes for the cargo version of the van)

On the topic of cargo, the APEX VTOL heliplanes are used in the new mini-campaign for dropping cargo, it looked awesome to see it slide out the back like it does in real life. I have searched for hours trying to find a way in game to replicate that but to no avail. I don't know if I am missing something or it just doesn't work. If that latter is true, I would like to see a way to load cargo into the back of the vehicle version as to allow air drops in game. 

Finally, the idea of adding an ambulance is very interesting and I like it. However, when I load a victim inside of it he enters into the passenger seat, then the first seat, second seat, and finally the two stretchers. I wish there was a way to pick which seat they go to, as a medic would not place the victim in the passenger seat if a stretcher is available. 

Other than that I don't have any other major concerns with the DLC and I am really excited to play it with friends upon release. I am a huge fan of the game and I just recently broke 1,000 hours in it. Looking forward to what BI does in the future!

Sincerely, 

LordIstvan

PS. If anyone has an answer for these comments I am more than happy to discuss it with them, or if you want to yell at me for not putting this is the correct thread you can do that too. 

• Like 5

Just FIY, the latest adjustment to CCIP didn't help. Xi'an rockets and bombs still hit nowhere near the reticle. Tested with pilot-operated weapons, dunno about the gunner.

17 hours ago, Electricleash said:

Awesome fixes this week! Thank you!

Might these fixes be extended to adding camo selections for the weapon attachments? Or is this still an ongoing engine limitation?

I am glad you like it, I was surprised when I found out that it's missing, so I added that to all weapon.

Also, sadly, attachments can't be retextured.

16 hours ago, R3vo said:

I hoped that this would also fix the MRCO and TWS clipping into the iron sights of the MX rifles ;/

I might look into it.

• Like 3

On 09/08/2017 at 3:59 AM, GuyWithaJeep said:

If we're throwing out minor but longstanding bugs, I'm pretty sure the Black MX and MX 3GL have been this way since their introduction in the beta.

fFuaRUJ.png

If you get just the right angle with a light source, all the text is still there, it just happens to be the same color as the rest of the weapon.

Has a ticket been made for this? Black MX looks so whack without all the markings haha

• Added: Sounds during parachute descent for both first and third person views 
  • Tweaked: Utility Worker is now able to fix vehicles 
  • Added: Camo selections to all sidearms which didn't have them before 
  • Tweaked: The CCIP for Kajman & X'ian were slightly adjusted 
  • Fixed: Ambient Occlusion related visual bugs with the Flat TV prop 
  • Fixed: Visual artifacts on iron sights of weapons with an under barrel grenade launcher when certain scopes were attached to them 
    Tweaked: Spotting and aiming error values of AI were improved

And this is changes i very like to see - good direction BIS!

3 hours ago, kllrt said:

Also, sadly, attachments can't be retextured.

Can you tell why they can't be retextured?

2 hours ago, roberthammer said:

Can you tell why they can't be retextured?

Probably the same reason why the Mora's little details can't be retextured: proxies.

yeah so there could be a way for attachments to get retex , because atm you have to create new model because of new color/camo

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Night515 said:

Including these?

yes, though they need configuration first but since there are no faces limits in arma 3 it might be easier to extract those proxies. I can take a look at it after LoW release

• Like 8

The Demining Drone has an incorrect editor preview.

Moreover, it seems like the Demining Waypoint isn't working properly.

Last but not least, I feel like the default flight altitude for those drones it too high (Right click on a drone -> Transform -> Move to flight altitude.

• Like 1

Two issues:

First:

Go into that sitting position through the stance adjust, scoot left for a few seconds, then stop. You'll end up in the prone position.

Second:

In current Dev version the door animations on a lot of vehicles are broken. Ones that I've tested and seen broken are the new Vans from LoW and the Ifrit MRAP. See below:

f3a4238742c2a1810c1b4852fe884035.png

Tweaked: The game may start up to 5 seconds faster

Can we get some details on what was optimized?

@DnA

In today's changelog I can see this:

Fixed: TT13 did not have the correct permissions to contribute to the relevant achievements

But my achievement are still to be unlocked.

For the time trials, for 2 of them I have the IDAP sign instead of the golden medal.

Maybe it's because of that?

If yes, can the time trials be reset?

15 minutes ago, wiki said:

But my achievement are still to be unlocked.

I think you'll need to at least replay TT13 and finish it (probably not even needed to be gold). We're still testing these achievements internally, so stay tuned please.

• Like 1

In Eden, searching in the Assets Browser >> Compositions >> Custom doesn't work

• Like 2

3 hours ago, R3vo said:

Can confirm, using the filter for asset browser In custom compositions does not work. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DnA said:

I think you'll need to at least replay TT13 and finish it (probably not even needed to be gold). We're still testing these achievements internally, so stay tuned please.

Done, it's all good, thanks :f:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, R3vo said:

13 hours ago, -LUGER- said:

Can confirm, using the filter for asset browser In custom compositions does not work. 

Hi there,
will be fixed soon, thanks! :)

• Like 4