• changed mid level detail texture for Chernarus

Excellent, mid-level detail texture updates!   Oh no, shit, wrong game!  :wink_o:

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, das attorney said:

Excellent, mid-level detail texture updates!   Oh no, shit, wrong game!  :wink_o:

Please keep those sort of comments out of this thread. - Thanks

• Like 1

On 6/2/2017 at 6:34 AM, the_one_and_only_Venator said:

Is it just me or is there a problem with the Blackwasp in current DevBranch?

The stealth variant is actually the same model as the standard one. Also all pylons can be outfitted with weapons.

Thanks for this catch, will be fixed soon. 

• Like 1

On 6/3/2017 at 1:47 PM, R3vo said:

The new two tracks from Jets DLC are missing their localisation.

From the Config Viewer:

name = "$str_a3_cfgmusic_leadtrack02_f_jets";

This should be already fixed. Could you please take a look? :)

• Like 2

On 6/2/2017 at 4:55 PM, Callsign said:

Is R Ctrl+ L (Flaps Up) not working for anyone else? R Ctrl+K (Flaps Down) work fine. As does using the action menu. Clearly my keyboard isn't at fault...

We are not able to reproduce it. 
Could you please try it again (there was an update of dev branch version)?

If you will reproduce this problem on latest version, try please:
- Reset control preset.
- Try another control preset
- Try new profile

You can also control flaps by L ctrl + mouse wheel (not working on Arma 2 preset)

and let us know. :)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Karloff said:

This should be already fixed. Could you please take a look? :)

Looks good! ;)

Y89KO7h.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/4/2017 at 6:30 PM, harmdhast said:

Hey !

Great work with Malden.

I found a little antenna glitching at 049039

Screenshot

Great spot, thanks. Will be fixed soon. :)

• Like 1

On 6/4/2017 at 10:09 PM, silentspike said:

Just thought I'd post here to try and get some feedback. Ever since the 1.70 update I've been plagued with crashes, they seems to have the error message on this really old ticket so I started uploading crash reports to it. I've only ran into these crashes while in my dev environment for ace so far, but they are extremely frustrating as they tend to lock up my whole system and crash my display drivers completely. I just encountered the worst one yet which somehow broke my display driver so bad I had to hard reset the system 3 times - on top of this it managed to annihilate my git repository as I was in the middle of comitting changes when it happened.

So far I've tried:

• Totally uninstalled my graphics card drivers and reinstalling
  • Reinstalling arma
  • Reinstalling DirectX
  • Running the profiling branch
  • Running the 32 bit executable
  • "Upgrading" my OS to windows 10
  • Stress testing my CPU and RAM with prime95 blend mode
  • Stress testing my GPU with FurMark
  • Performing a memory test
  • Running `sfc /scannow`

The most annoying thing about these is that they are consistently inconsistent. I don't know exact reproduction steps, but they are happening almost every time I'm running arma while working on development stuff. I was not having this issue before 1.70 and no other game I've played has given me the same problem (I thought perhaps it was a problem with my hardware). If a BI dev could let me know how I can go about helping to debug the cause of this I'm more than happy to oblige them as it's seriously hindering my ability to work on projects.

We will take a look on your crash reports.

Have a nice day! :)

• Like 2

Thank you Karloff for your quick replies and participation in this thread :)

On 6/6/2017 at 0:26 PM, haleks said:

@BIS : Before Malden hits stable branch, it would be nice to see some action on the ground clutter issues :

Issue on Feedback Tracker : https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124606

It's really ugly and distracting when you're on foot - would be a shame to release Malden with such problems.

Hello,
noted and sent to our Art devs. :)

Thanks for your feedback! 

• Like 10

Anyone else unable to edit MP missions on devbranch from the server browser?

On stable I'm able like Clark Gable (heh) to edit the missions just fine, on devbranch the "3D editor" button does not show up, only "Restart" or "Resume".

Or am I missing something?

Cheers

Is there a step by step guide that I can read to install the Dev Branch,I didnt see a guide here at all.

Diesel

9 minutes ago, DieselJC said:

Is there a step by step guide that I can read to install the Dev Branch,I didnt see a guide here at all.

Diesel

steam-> library-> rightclick Arma3->Properties ->Betas-> dropdown: development-> close-> start the download if it doesn't start on it's own.

• Like 1

Gryphon TGP targeting camera is still not working well. When you fly above the target camera lock is removed, that is not the case with BLUFOR AND OPFOR aircraft.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DieselJC said:

Diesel

2 Ways.  You can do the method mentioned above if you just want to run Dev Branch.  If you have the room and would like to run both Stable and Dev at the same time, you can use Arma 3 Tools, and the Game Updater Tool to install a separate copy of the game as a Dev Branch version.

The lets you keep up to date on Dev, while playing on Stable branch multiplayer.

55 minutes ago, nikiforos said:

Gryphon TGP targeting camera is still not working well. When you fly above the target camera lock is removed, that is not the case with BLUFOR AND OPFOR aircraft.

Gryphon TGP does not have a full rotating ball turret.  It is a limited rotation turret.  Low Budget aircraft.

13 hours ago, DieselJC said:

Besides what some of the folks have already replied with, you may find all information on the Dev Hub :)

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Anyone else unable to edit MP missions on devbranch from the server browser?

On stable I'm able like Clark Gable (heh) to edit the missions just fine, on devbranch the "3D editor" button does not show up, only "Restart" or "Resume".

Or am I missing something?

Cheers

Same here, last time I checked the 2D Editor button was still there which had no functionality. Now that it was removed there is no button anymore.

12 hours ago, ski2060 said:

Gryphon TGP does not have a full rotating ball turret.  It is a limited rotation turret.  Low Budget aircraft.

Is that official from BIS? Or just your explanation?

16 hours ago, nikiforos said:

15 hours ago, ski2060 said:

2 hours ago, nikiforos said:

Is that official from BIS? Or just your explanation?

Hi, 
ski2060 is right. Gryphon is low budget aircraft, so its turret is limited. :)

Regards

Edited by Karloff
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, R3vo said:

Same here, last time I checked the 2D Editor button was still there which had no functionality. Now that it was removed there is no button anymore.

Allright, I guess a ticket is in order.

Cheers

16 minutes ago, darksidesixofficial said:
  • Tweaked: Heavy gunfire situations should now be slightly less performance demanding
?

My reaction too.

Has anybody done some practical tests on this? Is there any theoretical increase in the performance? And what's the definition of a heavy gunfire situation? It'd be really nice to get some insight into this :)

• Like 2