On 4/17/2017 at 8:16 AM, Nightmare515 said:

Ejection seats only seem to work with the engine on, which is really bad when your engines are damaged beyond function and you're plummeting towards the Earth.

HI,
we already know about this issue. It should be fixed soon. 

Thanks for your feedback! :)

• Like 5

With the incoming addition of the static carrier I can see it becoming even more common for aircraft to be operated outside of the normal map boundaries.

Would it be possible to expand the black borders in the map screen and GPS to give the illusion that the island maps are bigger and also allow the GPS to function off the terrain grid?

• Like 8

On 4/14/2017 at 2:03 AM, McQuade said:

Why is the OPFOR Jet To-201 Shikra slower then F/A-181 Black Wasp ? In the Arsenal it says it is faster then BLUFOR Variant but in real it is slower - same for Neophoron while Wipeout is faster and has more Armour - this makes no sense to me and it is not acceptable this Love for the BLUFOR Nation - I want some more love for OPFOR.

I mean if we look at some facts, YAK-131 vs A-10 in a Dogfight, who would win?

On 4/14/2017 at 2:05 AM, fn_Quiksilver said:

king of the hill players asked for re-balance of the jets to balance out gameplay :)

Hi,
Shikra realy should be faster then Black Wasp II. Issue is already reported and will be fixed soon. :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cenwulf said:

With the incoming addition of the static carrier I can see it becoming even more common for aircraft to be operated outside of the normal map boundaries.

Would it be possible to expand the black borders in the map screen and GPS to give the illusion that the island maps are bigger and also allow the GPS to function off the terrain grid?

Why has this only been suggested now! Brilliant idea! 

• Like 4

On 4/17/2017 at 7:06 PM, Flax said:

Not sure if intentional or not but the "Beware of Blast" writing is spelt wrong on the new UAV

Should be "BEWARE" not "BE WERE".

6a44cf52e6719c47fa7d765b971e627e.png
https://gyazo.com/6a44cf52e6719c47fa7d765b971e627e

Yeah, its a mistake. :) Reported. Will be fixed soon. Thanks for a nice catch! 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, warkonaut said:

Hi. Not all objects work well as simple objects - some objects require adjustment data (that need to be prepared properly by the content creator), some do not work at all (like units, game logics, weapon holders etc.). Because of that objects need to be whitelisted for the simple object feature to become available in EDEN. The decision if object is suitable and well prepared for simple object feature is left on the object creator. Whitelisting is done by adding config parameter eden into SimpleObject class in object config definition. Objects without this parameter will not have the Simple Object option available in EDEN editor.

Example definition:

class B_LSV_01_armed_F
{

class SimpleObject
    {
        eden = 1;
    };

};

We tested all our assets and whitelisted all that were working fine as Simple Objects and at the same time got some measurable performance boost of it. In other words if you cannot set an object as Simple Object, you wouldn't get any performance boost of the feature (e.g. simulation house objects) or it would be horribly broken (e.g. weapon holders) or often both of those no performance boost and broken (grenade that cannot be thrown through military cargo buildings etc.).

With exception of units you can still create everything by script if you for some reason insist on it.

Note: I did update the object attributes with explanation that the feature is available only to objects where it works and brings some benefit: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Eden_Editor:_Object

Hey,

Is the local version of this command planned ?

1 minute ago, OlegAckbar said:

Titan AA missiles wont follow and hit targets. They just flying to space.

We know about this, will be fixed in later version. 

Thanks for feedback. :)

• Like 4

Getting an immediate CTD, in the Virtual Garage going into targeting camera view in air vehicles (I have my short-cut bound to Right Ctrl+N). No Mods.

Will make a Feedback tracker ticket, but going to do a bit more investigation of other vehicle and situations first. Anyone else having same?

2 minutes ago, Electricleash said:

Getting an immediate CTD, in the Virtual Garage going into targeting camera view in air vehicles (I have my short-cut bound to Right Ctrl+N). No Mods.

Will make a Feedback tracker ticket, but going to do a bit more investigation of other vehicle and situations first. Anyone else having same?

This is known, already in progress. Will be fixed in later version. :)

• Like 3

I noticed in today's build that if you place the To-201 on the editor in the air so it starts flying on mission start the canopy is initially open in first person view at least. I check the other two DLC aircraft and they did not have this issue. An animation is also played (For all three DLC aircraft possibly others) at mission start that resembles the end of the get in animation whereby the player's hand is above/on the HUD and his head is close to it just as he settles into the seat. That isn't a big deal but there is no need to play it from what I can see. 

On 4/17/2017 at 2:30 AM, rebel12340 said:

The laser designator on the UCAV Sentinel is not tied to where the camera is facing and is instead stuck facing forward.

Noted, will be fixed soon. Thanks! :)

• Like 3

On 4/14/2017 at 3:19 PM, tuskin38 said:

Noticed a small issue with ejection, if you change the 'skin' of the jet, the blown off canopy texture won't match, it will be the default texture.

Thanks for the feedback, this issue should be fixed in later version.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2017 at 11:56 AM, oukej said:

The vehicles need to be heated up first for the Titan to be able to lock them (e.g. they have to have their engine running for some time).

Any chance to get a secondary launch mode for the Titan ? I.e. top-down vs direct line ?

And GPS locking ? 

(I know, I'm demanding ;) )

• Like 1

A pretty significant issue with the USS Freedom I am experiencing.

34 minutes ago, Greenfist said:

A minor issue I am experiencing.

Well that is an easy fix, just get back into the plane.  Launch area's are not good places to lose ones head you know.

• Like 4

Two major points/lacking features i found:

1. The actual catapult doesn't move, this shouldn't be too hard to do and would add a great deal of immersion (and it would be nice if the fiel would actually be on the launch block and not about a meter in front of it)

2. Why do i have to place the air defenses myself, would have expected that these would load in on mission start (or even in Eden already), this would be way better (or make it a module or something)

Got some bugs as well, but i'll put those on the bug tracker.

Other then that, a great carrier (with a bit lacking interior on the bridge side of life :wink_o: )

• Like 3

There are issues with the Praetroian 1C (B_AAA_System_01_F):

(1) It does not appear to have a firing sound when other sounds like helicopter/jet engines are present or if two AA systems are firing. The sounds of bullets cracks, impacts etc. are present. 

(2) It swings about 90 degrees past its target then corrects but swings 60 degrees past the target in the opposite direction, that's a little excessive I think, The main issue is its firing the entire time its doing that. The target was a stationary helicopter behind it on spawn. 

(3) Shooting the platform with an MX rifle causes it to explode with as few as six (6) bullets. If it is desirable to have the platform very fragile I suggest having the gun point to the ground like it has lost hydraulics (e.g. disabled tank cannons) would be abetter implementation. It could of course then explode later with a higher hitpoint/critical threshold. 

Otherwise the AA(A) platforms are really cool! Great work. 

• Like 1

Am I going crazy or did I miss pistol flashlights being added. I don't remember them being in the game.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bitesrad said:

Am I going crazy or did I miss pistol flashlights being added. I don't remember them being in the game.

Good find! .45s and zubir

On 4/22/2017 at 0:07 AM, escforreality said:

There are a issues with the Praetroian 1C (B_AAA_System_01_F):

(1) It does not appear to have a firing sound when other sounds like helicopter/jet engines are present or if two AA systems are firing. The sounds of bullets cracks, impacts etc. are present. 

(2) It swings about 90 degrees past its target then corrects but swings 60 degrees past the target in the opposite direction, that's a little excessive I think, The main issue is its firing the entire time its doing that. The target was a stationary helicopter behind it on spawn. 

(3) Shooting the platform with an MX rifle causes it to explode with as few as six (6) bullets. If it is desirable to have the platform very fragile I suggest having the gun point to the ground like it has lost hydraulics (e.g. disabled tank cannons) would be abetter implementation. It could of course then explode later with a higher hitpoint/critical threshold. 

Otherwise its the AA(A) platforms are really cool! Great work. 

Thanks for the catches, all 3 things will be fixed soon. :)

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Karloff said:

Thanks for the catches, all 3 things will be fixed soon. :)

The Praetorian 1C was also lacking animDirection="MainGun"; or whatever the turret model selection was when I last looked.

From the changelog:

Tweaked: The xH-9 family of helicopters no longer has sensor display or threat detection 

I understand the removal of the sensor display, but for a military aircraft to not have radar/threat detection seems very far-fetched and odd to say the least.