have you never played that mission where one player is a killer rabbit?

killer rabbit you say?

:P

Would someone be able to explain how the below change has/will effect the aircraft?

Thank you

- Added: New airplane parameters ("draconic forces", thrustCoef, angleOfIndicence)

No idea re: "draconic forces", but the thrustCoeff seems self-evident, while the angleOfIndicence is a typo but... here's what I wiki'd on the angle of incidence.

Not sure about the tank logo, but I did notice some very low-flying birds (at player eye-level or below) for the first time after the last update (Steam). But I'm pretty sure its not Fade ...

No idea re: "draconic forces", but the thrustCoeff seems self-evident, while the angleOfIndicence is a typo but... here's what I wiki'd on the angle of incidence.

I assumed angle of incidence is similar to angle of attack. Now that I read that wiki article it seems that is is, but only if you're British.

yes i believe that i what the mission was based on. lots of fun.

Have ya ever seen the snake which heading towards a house (the snake makes the door open) then she head for 1st floor and chilling there when outside shots are falling.. Well, the snake can go into 1st floor, thats more as the AI can when u compare :cool:

Noticed something with the Cheetah: http://i.imgur.com/O2xUsDO.jpg

Muzzle flashes are permanently there and I can't turn the turret. Oh and just a wild guess, the Multiplayer "thing" are military doges because I remember "dog protocol" in the dev changelog.

No ambient civilians or vehicles modules? Not even ambient animals? :( I would've expected to see them by now, I mean think about how good they would be for people making missions.

EDIT: That error with the cheetah is occuring on all of the panthers. The wheels don't move either.

Edited by Nightmare515

Dev! Many types of weapons have wrong rate of fire . For example, m134 minigun in the game has a rate of approximately 900-920 rounds per minute (one gun). In reality, it has a rate of 2000-4000 rounds per minute. In ARMA2 we could switch the speed. There is no such possibility.

30 mm. gun CTWS BTR " Reed " has rate of 195 rds . / min . And for example, 30 mm. gun 2A42 BMP-2 (adopted for service in 1980 ) has a maximum rate of fire of 550 rds . / min . + Can change the shooting mode .

35mm. gun ZSU- 39 "Tiger" has a rate of 463 rds . / min . on the trunk , and rate of 30 mm. gun 2A38 IRC " Tunguska" (entered service for 53 years before the events of the game) - 2400 rds . / min .

Anti-air defense forces and aviation have this weapons in realiti - not just for lulz! Gun with a high rate of fire is a necessity.

Time visual contact with the target - a little. + New system of body armor was introduced in game. This means that it became more difficult to hit infantry.

Gameplay suffers from this. Reliability suffers from this. Correct this.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=17222

Edited by Kirill

The M134 meet limitation of RoF in game.

However:

- 30mm CTWS is based off ATK Mk44 Bushmaster 2.

- 35mm gun is real twin 35mm autocannon.

lulz

The M134 meet limitation of RoF in game.

That's why arma 2 used multiplier - it worked well ...

That's why arma 2 used multiplier - it worked well ...

That's right. The minigun in A2 really felt good!

So devs, no overengineering required as long as you can come on par with that effect! ;)

I'm not sure whether my issue it the same as mentioned in this thread...

Basically I suffer an FPS drop for a second or two whenever I look down a scope or zoom in normally, please note this is before firing even.

Can anyone confirm whether this could be included as the same issue others are having here?

ENGINE

Fixed: CTD when a rabbit opens a vehicle’s inventory

i think, that one is worth to be put on sig. ;)

I'm not sure whether my issue it the same as mentioned in this thread...

Basically I suffer an FPS drop for a second or two whenever I look down a scope or zoom in normally, please note this is before firing even.

Can anyone confirm whether this could be included as the same issue others are having here?

Not the same thing, and this thread is already outdated becouse the original issue is fixed in devbranch.

Dev! Many types of weapons have wrong rate of fire . For example, m134 minigun in the game has a rate of approximately 900-920 rounds per minute (one gun). In reality, it has a rate of 2000-4000 rounds per minute. In ARMA2 we could switch the speed. There is no such possibility.

30 mm. gun CTWS BTR " Reed " has rate of 195 rds . / min . And for example, 30 mm. gun 2A42 BMP-2 (adopted for service in 1980 ) has a maximum rate of fire of 550 rds . / min . + Can change the shooting mode .

35mm. gun ZSU- 39 "Tiger" has a rate of 463 rds . / min . on the trunk , and rate of 30 mm. gun 2A38 IRC " Tunguska" (entered service for 53 years before the events of the game) - 2400 rds . / min .

Anti-air defense forces and aviation have this weapons in realiti - not just for lulz! Gun with a high rate of fire is a necessity.

Time visual contact with the target - a little. + New system of body armor was introduced in game. This means that it became more difficult to hit infantry.

Gameplay suffers from this. Reliability suffers from this. Correct this.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=17222

I think this question is very important. It turns out that the characteristics of possession of weapons is much worse than the weapons appeared for 55-50 years before the events game. No one will deny that the rate of fire - an important indicator of the effectiveness of the weapon. Especially for anti-air weapon.

Minigun in game firing rate corresponds to the rate of fire of modern single-barreled gun. Why hang on helicopter guns six trunks?

And the weapons pregoing ARMA2 game is much more efficient and more relevant to the real samples. Switching rate of fire was in Arma2.

This is bad.

Check out the links on the rate of modern weapons, which appeared in the 1980s. Just examples.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30_mm_automatic_cannon_2A42

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K22_Tunguska

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minigun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GShG-7.62_minigun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAU-19

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gryazev-Shipunov_GSh-30-2

and more...

You think the past weapon is more effective than weapons of Future?

boris;2617351']

You think the past weapon is more effective than weapons of Future?

Oh yes, definitely! The worldwide economic breakdown will lead to a regression in weapon technology! And limiting the rate of fire will also become a very effective means to reduce the huge costs for ammunition. Just think about that: You get a 2 second burst for the price of a single second! Convinced?

;)

You get a 2 second burst for the price of a single second! ;)

Yes! Trunks guns in 2035 would make of water pipes wired. :yay:

The solution to the ROF problems is not simply making them fire faster. The performance impact of a 2000-4000 RPM gun firing is quite big.

What BI have already done is adding splash damage to the mini-gun to compensate for the missing fired rounds, its not a perfect solution but it is pretty good.

For the AA a similar system cold be introduced.

It's definitely better. There is still a very noticeable drop on the higher magnification scopes, but the unmagnified and low magnification optics are better. Not perfect (you still feel a big drop when you shoot lots), but better.

The solution to the ROF problems is not simply making them fire faster. The performance impact of a 2000-4000 RPM gun firing is quite big.

What BI have already done is adding splash damage to the mini-gun to compensate for the missing fired rounds, its not a perfect solution but it is pretty good.

The AA rounds already have splash damage.

The main task of minigun - high density fire. You can increase the damage of 100, but will not increase the density of fire.

The main task of minigun - high density fire. You can increase the damage of 100, but will not increase the density of fire.

Well splash damage does in fact act like an increase in fire density.

I am not saying it is a perfect solution, but I would hate to have laggy servers just because some guy is holding the trigger of a 4000 rpm minigun.