granQ

Swedish Forces Pack: 0.6.8 (Updated 20th of April)

533 posts in this topic

hello  I was surprised by the weapons sounds are horrible/poor 

3 hours ago, amonrada34 said:

hello  I was surprised by the weapons sounds are horrible/poor 

Well feel free to make a whole new set of sounds and release your own entire faction. Otherwise try to be a little more polite to mod makers who give the community so much stuff for free.

3 people like this

Hi Granq

Just a question. Do you plan to add the Visby class corvette to your Arma 3 mod? I remember seeing videos of it and even playing with the SPF version for Arma 2...

Hey GranQ, I couldn´t spot anything new on the Grippen (at the changelog)... are you guys keep it going or replace it by the Vanilla JETS Griffon? (with some config tweaks that all vanilla stuff needs) Either way I love your (and your team) works! Keep it up and never mind the hate (they hate us cus they ain´us - The Interview)

Cheers!

4 hours ago, mankyle said:

Hi Granq

Just a question. Do you plan to add the Visby class corvette to your Arma 3 mod? I remember seeing videos of it and even playing with the SPF version for Arma 2...

New visby is actually in the works right now :)

44 minutes ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

Hey GranQ, I couldn´t spot anything new on the Grippen (at the changelog)... are you guys keep it going or replace it by the Vanilla JETS Griffon? (with some config tweaks that all vanilla stuff needs) Either way I love your (and your team) works! Keep it up and never mind the hate (they hate us cus they ain´us - The Interview)

Cheers!

The BIS griffon is excellent in many aspects but its a "merge" between C (exterior model) and E (front wheel + interior). So we will try keep our own and update it to be better.

There was some minor changes in the patch, we enabled a few countries like Thailand, Czech Republic and a basic HUD again. For 16th of May and JETS DLC we plan to add even more updates, I promise a Brazilian C version then. No plans right now on a NG/E so maybe we use the BIS for NG/E.

2 people like this