majoris

China - PLA Infantry (Alpha)

Thanks for the feedback everyone! :)

Like I said in the past, I can't do anything about the hand positioning because I can't model and can't animate.

Ask for help then, sudden´s Aks should have the same hand positions, try to copy his configs... or Toadie, he´s a nice guy, should help ya! See a finger ripping through a magazine is really immersion breaking =P

But as OPFOR they work great, thanks!

cheers!

I have been playing around with these guys tonight and they are really great, i really like the Marines, imo the blue is just perfect. As mentioned above a few little tweaks would really make this pack shine out! Here's my feedback and thoughts, by the way I don't mean this to sound negative in any way rather constructive :)

- You can't see the QBZ03 in virtual arsenal

- Back pack names are a little awkward in virtual arsenal

- As mentioned before the animations could do with some tweaking

- If you could get permission to use the Mi-17 and work you're skinning magic it would be great!

- A ZSD35 in PLA Marine Blue colors would make my day!

I have been playing around with these guys tonight and they are really great, i really like the Marines, imo the blue is just perfect. As mentioned above a few little tweaks would really make this pack shine out! Here's my feedback and thoughts, by the way I don't mean this to sound negative in any way rather constructive :)

- You can't see the QBZ03 in virtual arsenal

- Back pack names are a little awkward in virtual arsenal

- As mentioned before the animations could do with some tweaking

- If you could get permission to use the Mi-17 and work you're skinning magic it would be great!

- A ZSD35 in PLA Marine Blue colors would make my day!

Thanks for pointing those out, fixed most already. :)

I'll be releasing a hot fix soon with a number of improvements to quality & quantity of content.

- Custom weapon positioning as requested (easier than expected!)

- ZBD35 IFV added (including AA variant); screenshot below

- CSAT jet retexture added as requested

- Urban/marine pattern of the ZSD35 as requested

- Light helicopter (camo / black variants) as requested

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2qtcpr6.jpg (295 kB)

Edited by majoris

I'll be releasing a hot fix soon with a number of improvements to quality & quantity of content.

You sir.... Are the man. Cannot wait :D

I take it you're not affiliated with the VME guys? They made a few nice vehicle models for A2..

They're aware of each other, only majoris or that one VME guy would know how much they've cooperated though.

Great, thanks for improving more this aewsome mod you´ve done, as Misty said, it would be the jewell of the crown!

cheers!

Sounds great! Really looking forward to it! :)

I'm getting a " No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVoice.Male12ENG' " error with this mod whenever I try to enter the map editor. Does anyone have a solution to this?

I'm getting a " No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVoice.Male12ENG' " error with this mod whenever I try to enter the map editor. Does anyone have a solution to this?

I noted that with other radio protocols the PLA mod reverts to NATO english. Have you tried running the mod without other mods that have radio PBOs?

I noted that with other radio protocols the PLA mod reverts to NATO english. Have you tried running the mod without other mods that have radio PBOs?

Yes I have. Actually I tried reinstalling Arma 3, and This is the only mod that has been enabled so far. I'm trying to get this to work over anything else. I hope I can find a fix soon! I deleted the PLA radio pbo's, and that allowed me to enter actual gameplay, but then there was so gun sounds. =/

Has there been an Arma patch release since my latest version? I've tested across two installations without problems.

What version of Arma are you running?

EDIT: It looks like something is wrong with your install, my configs don't reference 'Male12ENG' or anything with ENG on the end, as the radio protocol creates new identities.

Has there been an Arma patch release since my latest version? I've tested across two installations without problems.

What version of Arma are you running?

EDIT: It looks like something is wrong with your install, my configs don't reference 'Male12ENG' or anything with ENG on the end, as the radio protocol creates new identities.

Sorry. Yeah you were right. I think it's because I replaced some newer files with old ones. Out of laziness I took a bunch of modded folders from my old install to use on the new one, and I think those folders were the problem. I tried again without using those folders and it's working fine now.

Do you know what is causing the radio glitch? I love this mod but that is a very annoying bug. Also, love the QBZ03! It's still using a bulpup reload animation though, but excellent progress all around!

Hello, majoris. Thanks for making this mod.

Me and my friends had a lot of fun in this.

There are 2 issue though.

Firstly, some of your weapons like QBZ-03 and the DMR can not be found in the virtual arsenal.

You said that you want to make is a little bit futuristic since the ARMA 3 game is set in 2030 time line.

However in this game, the PLA soldiers are still using the old QBZ-95 and dress extract as they are dressing now days.. I heard that they have already upgraded to QBZ-95-1 series, which goods way better than the old one. It is more durable and reliable, plus the manual safe and fire mod selector is relocated just above the trigger. Let me show you some of those photo.

qbz951001.jpg

11brlas-tfb.jpgka_07yx-tfb.jpg

2zs2yi1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jJLMt.jpg (658 kB)

1371379958278.jpg

And this is the new rifle developed based on the QBZ-03 with a 20mm grenade launcher, and is giving to the elite special forces, which is called ZH-05.

http://i.imgur.com/Ut55o9Z.jpg (151 kB)

215.jpg

mRBlYvx.jpg

We were just wonder if you will add those guns in the future update? Thanks for any considerations. :)

Tired of Independent reskins, decided to get some new player and vehicle models in game. I will be releasing this as a new mod using only custom assets (no Arma reskins) similar to the RH US/RU packs.

- New character model using AlexF1's VDV model as a base

- New helmet, vest, and kneepad models

- New ZTZ99 tank model

Click the links below for larger versions of the images.

2m2vnnc.jpg

http://oi60.tinypic.com/33wo39v.jpg (154 kB)

5wa35v.jpg

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2hmovnb.jpg (149 kB)

Edited by majoris

Maybe 2-3 weeks. I have several other vehicle models (APC's, BJ2022 Humvee copy, etc.) I'd like to get working in game and want to focus on quality.

2n7o1tz.jpg

It's great to have you back and wow this looks amazing! Will you be concentrating on the PLA Army for the moment? If you need a tester at all please give me a shout. :)

Oh god!

I came here to delete my book mark! There is going to be a new PLA mod? YAAAAY!!

Would you consider making them independent side in game? More flexible scenarios that way