Sign in to follow this  
Bahger

Alpha squad orders menu

I'm wondering if this is WIP. I cannot seem to select my entire squad -- I might have forgotten the hotkey -- and many of the orders seem to be missing. I'm also finding the orders tree a bit funky. Can anyone advise?

I think default select all is "`" on us keyboards...tilde key

Yeah, unlike Arma 2 (and I suppose the "Arma 2 preset") the Arma 3 preset's default keybind for "select all squad members" was moved to the tilde key ( ~ ) so that the spacebar would be freed up to act as a de facto "context-sensitive action" key alongside the Enter/Return key (if I recall the difference is "current action menu choice selection" versus "default context-sensitive-action-that-would-be-done-here"?).

It has been ~ since the beginning, hasn't it?

correct, and nothing has changed about the order menu's either...nor have the AI improved at following them (orders) :j:

It has been ~ since the beginning, hasn't it?

No, the command mode was spacebar before and ~ was select all.

In A3A he command mode is ~ and ctrl+~ is select all.

A mistake in my view because its a regional key. Meaning its output will differer on most European regional keyboards.

The system is not WIP. Its been like that since Operation flash point. However, who knows if they are making a secondary and simpler system.

No, the command mode was spacebar before and ~ was select all.

In A3A he command mode is ~ and ctrl+~ is select all.

Thanks, I knew it had been changed.