_xetex_

Unofficial downgrader 1.99 to 1.96 for License version Arma: CWA

But you've said that it works on licensed version of CWA only, then why are you afraid of pirates using it?
_XeTeX_, would that be possible to give the patch in a .zip file rather than .exe?

In Zip can use that pirates, in the executive file - no

Why when player connecting with patched (STEAM) 1.99 to 1.96 server i see:

player uses modified data file - res\dta\hwtl\merged.pbo
player uses modified data file - res\bin\resource.bin
player uses modified data file - res\bin\config.bin

Its normal? Its can crash server?

Why when player connecting with patched (STEAM) 1.99 to 1.96 server i see:
player uses modified data file - res\dta\hwtl\merged.pbo
player uses modified data file - res\bin\resource.bin
player uses modified data file - res\bin\config.bin

Its normal? Its can crash server?

1.96 and 1.99 are not exactly the same, and the server checks for changed files (because that usually points to cheating). It won't crash the server, just might prevent a player from joining or do nothing at all except for displaying the message when they join.

tom34, It's a fair point in my work address.:) If I replace the files from the server, the other servers will have the same warning .... :(

JdB, absolutely right. :)

P.S I'm working on in order to find a compromise.

P.P.S

>>>DOWNLOAD [88]<<<

(fixed "player uses modified data file - res\bin\config.bin")

resource.bin - game menu.

merged.pbo - textures

9VBy6X0SX8_thumb.jpg

Edited by _XeTeX_

Doesn't seem to be working on my official / legal Arma cold war assault v1.99. It just gives me the following error:

"Not found Arma: CWA 1.99 on your computer or OFPR 1.96 already installed. Patching is not possible!"

Any fix? Because I would love to play on 1.96 with others..

Hippo123,

Not properly removed 1.96, or 1.99 is installed incorrectly.

Check the registry.

Steam? Your System?

I'm not using Steam, I have Arma CWA 1.99 in a regular directory on my HD.

What am I supposed to do in the registry to properly install the downgrade patch?

If this works, great job, _XeTeX_!

@Any CWA folks using this patch, give the TacOps server a try and let us know how things go! There are some vanilla missions; I'd like to know whether or not you're able to play with WGL loaded up (Pulverizer's link still works - I'll work on getting others up).

delete message

Edited by _XeTeX_

I clicked on "unninstall1.96.bat" but my security programm was is block mode, and i think patch was uninstalled incorrectly. And now then I trying to patch my Steam ARMA CWA again (I already reinstall it) i have following error:

"Not found Arma: CWA 1.99 on your computer or OFPR 1.96 already installed. Patching is not possible!"

Search in registry by keywords "ARMA, 1.96, Flashpoint, Resistance" doesn't gave me results.

How can I uninstall it correctly ? Or clean all tracers.

Maybe I should take from someone files from patch and run uninstall1.96.bat again ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Maddead
have an idea

Maddead, look at private messages. There the removal file is enclosed.

2all, removal you make with the rights of the administrator is it is necessary in order that during removal "patch" cleaned for itself traces.

there where it probably I tried to apply *.bat files, that the user could look at them in a notebook and be convinced of their safety.

Edited by _XeTeX_

Maddead, look at private messages. There the removal file is enclosed.

Ok, it's done! Successfully removed. Thanks!

Hello community!  Patch update to v96. Fixed "BISCamel.pbo not found",  add experimental FlashpointResistance.exe with small fix master server (master.ofpisnotdead.com) W\O other tools, and programms.

WARNING: You must warn server admin about this executable before using it or you can be considered as a cheater. 
I want to note that I do not pretend to be authorship, and do not try to cause anyone problems, so I'll say it again - be careful when using experemental FlashpointResistance.exe! 

But I think... What the hell... Operation Flashpoint must be alive! It must be unbroken, without crutches. I also think that you guys by the 15th anniversary of the game, сould do something more important than unnecessary AspectRatio support, as a some number of bugs have been living more than ten years.

I1RrtDzSS3_thumb.jpg

See and download in my steam manual (Posted January 2, 2014)

Thanks all who support me, and want make OFP great again!:wink_o:

Сheck executable v96 for viruses: https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/d601b5d68b4a75f4c2c38b83bf2a8d609958215c724b25005ae295d5c5e3fbab/analysis/1488991251/

So what's the big difference between 1.96 and 1.99? The patch works perfectly with the added server browser but comes with negatives. (no radio in some sequences or unable to end a mission after extraction in clean sweep).