Sign in to follow this  
mdgrim

Having an issue with tasks created through the module system showing up for players.

Alright guys, I have found an issue with making tasks through the module system for multiplayer missions. Almost always, only the host who launched the map can see the tasks. I have made sure all the create tasks are synchronized to all player/playable units. I have tested this a good 10 times now, and only ONCE has a person (besides the host) been able to see the tasks. Has anyone found a way to make sure all tasks are seen by every player? It would be quite painful to play through the mission with only person knowing what has to be done. I found a thread similar to this, and the only solution I saw posted was to restart the mission after everyone loaded in, however this didn't help when I tested it. If anyone knows a solution, please share it with me :D, thank you.

My first mission is %100 complete now, this is the only issue I am having, and I am pretty sure it has to deal with the game being in alpha

I have swapped to taskmaster 2 from shuko, mainly because the module tasks aren't mp compatible just now..

It was built for arma 2, but so far I have it working fine in arma 3...

Hmm... so you figure it is just an issue with the alpha as well? I think it will probably be fixed in the nearby future, I don't really want to make 14 tasks for a third time, especially in a way I know nothing about.

Edited by mdgrim

Yeah, I posted a thread about this yesterday. I found tasks could be seen by other players in mp missions, but the completion depended on who executed the task eg destroy vehicle. So we'd end up having all tasks completed, but across many players.

We good to know its a bug atm and I won't continue to go insane.