Sign in to follow this  
oliie

Wristwatch

I know it may sound like a stupid question but is the wristwatch used in the game (when you press O) modeled after a real life existing one? I'd really like to know what watch is that.

Same question goes to ArmAII watch so if anyone knows that one as well, would be great to let me know.

it is a no name diver's watch. search google for diver watch or diver wristwatch.

The best idea I have is that it's the Bapex Military Watch. It doesn't have the date display, though.

Like Gungoren said though, it's based off of a diving watch. It's a pretty generic design. Citizen made a similar one before.

Quite surprising that they weren't using G-shock consider it's probably most common watch in US military..

Quite surprising that they weren't using G-shock consider it's probably most common watch in US military..

That will made Iranian forces and Greek civilians are wearing G-shock too, since all the watches in game are the same.

That will made Iranian forces and Greek civilians are wearing G-shock too, since all the watches in game are the same.

correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't G-shock supposed to be more common among civilian than military diver's watch? lol

Just an out of subject ninja remark, I'd love for the 'O' key to actually animate the soldier into looking at a watch on his wrist when in 1st person. That is all.

correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't G-shock supposed to be more common among civilian than military diver's watch? lol

Of course it's more common among civilians. There are way less people in the military than there are outside of the military, but that doesn't mean that the G-Shock isn't really common. Which it is.

Arma 2 watch was a traser p5900.

The Arma 3 one is a diver's watch but no idea on what watch it is. It kinda resembles a Marathon J-SAR in shape but the numbers and bezel is a little different.

I hate to resurrect this topic after over five years but it's been bothering me for a long time and I finally, finally, know the answer. The Arma 3 wristwatch is a sanitized Fortis B-42 Marinemaster, the exact model is 670.10.41. Every last detail is there, right down to the orange seconds hand.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/13/2013 at 9:23 AM, Roger999 said:

Arma 2 watch was a traser p5900.

The Arma 3 one is a diver's watch but no idea on what watch it is. It kinda resembles a Marathon J-SAR in shape but the numbers and bezel is a little different.

Sorry to bump this old thread, but just for anyone that's looking for this info

MIL-W-46374F Type 3 is the arma 2 watch, it is also the VBS3 watch for those of you who have used that

Traser made the P5900 Type 3 to these specs

and

Stocker and Yale (Sandy) 590 Type 3

There might be more, but I am not aware of any, I think the sandy 590 is the closest to the arma 2 watch ...

• Thanks 1