dslyecxi

ShackTac User Interface (STHUD, STGI, and more)

Same issue, the Stamina Bar does not appear after reloading a save game, while other elements seem to work fine. Kindly asking for a fix.

I'm having an issue with the ST Stamina Bar where it's not working on saved games. I believe it needs to be reinitialized but there is no option to do so. I've seen this issue with other mods and I'm using ModULoad (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24615) which takes care of the problem but doesn't work with ST Stamina Bar (doesn't use CBA). Anyone know a workaround?
same problem as the guy above
Same issue, the Stamina Bar does not appear after reloading a save game, while other elements seem to work fine. Kindly asking for a fix.

Hey you 3 guys ^^

Use this to reinitialize your mods after loading a savegame.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24615

A short info if it worked would be good for other users

Hey you 3 guys ^^

Use this to reinitialize your mods after loading a savegame.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24615

A short info if it worked would be good for other users

Unfortunately using Moduload doesn't work for ST Stamina Bar. -Dark1- already wrote that, and I can confirm that. I use Moduload as well, but ST Stamina Bar doesn't reinitialize after loading save game.

Cheers :)

Uuuppss, was early in the morning, my eyes had a legit break there^^ Sorry, didnt read that u already mentioned Moduload.

Good luck with the problem

I'd also like to use the stamina bar and a few other addons with the same issue in SP games but Dsl has commented that the addon has been designed for MP use and he won't take the extra effort and make his addon compatible with SP. But if someone else solved the problem he would consider to include the fix in an upcoming version of the addon.

Unfortunately using Moduload doesn't work for ST Stamina Bar. -Dark1- already wrote that, and I can confirm that. I use Moduload as well, but ST Stamina Bar doesn't reinitialize after loading save game.

You should try to edit the script and insert a loop looking like this :

while {true} do {
waitUntil {time == 0};
//here you (re)initialize the script
};

Since the "Time" command isn't saved in SP, it'll be set to 0 each time you reload a game.

Hi all, I love STHud and GI, they're fantastic :). I've noticed that every time I start/spawn, I end up turning off the names and compass, leaving the radar on.

I've looked around and I couldn't find anything, but is there a way to change the default starting parameters? If not, it's not a huge deal to turn them off each time. Thanks!

Edited by ratdog445

I'll update the stamina bar in the coming days to have a proper solution to the SP loading issue.

edit: Or perhaps right now!

Go ahead and test the latest release at http://dev.withsix.com/projects/shacktac/files to let me know if that fixes the SP issue of loading a saved game.

Edited by Dslyecxi

I'll update the stamina bar in the coming days to have a proper solution to the SP loading issue.

edit: Or perhaps right now!

Go ahead and test the latest release at http://dev.withsix.com/projects/shacktac/files to let me know if that fixes the SP issue of loading a saved game.

It works. Thanks for the update Dslyecxi. :)

Fix confirmed. Thanks.

I like the information overlay in the virtual reality content released recently.

VR_Overlay_zps9a259973.jpg

Would be cool if this was available in single player as well.

thanks, managing stamina will be a lot easier now

Hi Dslyecxi,

As always simply fantastic mods, my community could not play without them anymore.

One feedback for improvement though: will you in a future version of ST nametags support the free look system of Arma 3? Currently one has to turn the entire body towards a comrade to identify him. This often leads to members breaking security for and thus sometimes missing an enemy patrol sneaking up on us etc.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Thanks for the great mods.

Could we have individual Keys for each mod please on the next update ?

Reason being we would rather people didn't use hexagons or Name tags on our server.

If you do not wish to create separate keys is it ok for others to create keys of your mods ?

Pepe, if we use the loop code could it cause performance issues? I haven't tested it yet so not even sure if it works.

Team switch still broken, but you can reload by putting this in the DEBUG console if u have it

"[] spawn fn_st_stamina_bar_launch;" without qoutes of course.

I couldn't find the answer to this:

I want to disable the Shacktak HUD for Independent only. I still want to group these people, but I don't want them to be able to use the HUD.

Is it possible to disable this for one side in the init.sqf?

Pepe, if we use the loop code could it cause performance issues? I haven't tested it yet so not even sure if it works.

Team switch still broken, but you can reload by putting this in the DEBUG console if u have it

"[] spawn fn_st_stamina_bar_launch;" without qoutes of course.

I don't think so - but I would need to take a deeper look at the script to be sure.

Hello, Will this be added to steam workshop now that it supports multi file mods? I just uploaded mine with multiple files and its super easy. As for signatures and keys, I'm not 100%.

Sorry guys, where to download the ShackTac modified crosshair ?

I seem to have a problem hosting a server on internet with ST HUD. My game just freezes the moment I try to reach the mission selection screen. The moment I remove the mod it works normally.

I downloaded mine from Playwithsix. Does anyone know why I'm having this problem?

I put the files into the folder and nothing happens and shacktak doesnt work i have CBA_3 activated and everything i have no clue whats going on please help if im doing something wrong or post a video or something on how to get it to work

it works like any other mod, watch a video on how to install and run a mod for arma 3. Hundreds of ArmA players use ShackTac mods, you are doing something wrong if you can't get it working.

I can't get it to worth either. I'm only trying to use the hud and I installed it like every other mod I have. Not sure what's wrong.