Sign in to follow this  
Focht

co_22 Seize ground insurgency style (enemy occupation)

thanks for the comp. I'll definitely keep updating. there's a lot of arma 2 stuff being ported over just need to hitup armaholic! the starting time of day/weather is currently random. I can post a good weather sunny time of day version along with the regular. A lot of people don't seem to like the random effects. :D

That would be perfect. Thanks again, best insurgency i've found so far.

link for v1_9 is up in the OP. Would have released sooner but they kept breaking group links with towers making the map unplayable after every update last week. waited it out not wanting to release mission updates daily. People have reported that the new additions may be

causing a performance decrease (I've removed swaths of h-barriers that will hopefully help/plan on removing more to make a water entry point for lavs in the base). tpw cas is disabled atm, along with the random weather.

co-22 SG Ins Occupation v1_9 download

-SG Occupation v1_9

changes

-added panthers/more unmanned vehicles for ad-hoc transportation on the battlefield

-replaced old mine locations with random vehicle patrols(plan to add in more spawn locations and tether to roads better)

-added in basic teleport feature from base to helipads, and triggers for moving teleport markers to the airbase/rogain when they are secured(needs more work/markers will move back to base when area isn't secure)

-added in 5man recon team bringing the unaltered version up to 30man(planning a "Palerider" edition with a limited supplies main base on pythos, a.i support via mortars,heli reinforcements,air taxi, etc, tethered to a "palerider" jtac class for solo or multiplay)

-added in a portion of the bases fobs by blitzer and enhanced stratis by voodoo and populated (red squares with no visable buildings on the map)

-altered the tower/heli reinforcement neutralization a bit. trans/com towers will cause a 30 min knockout radar towers a 1 hour ko. with destroying all 3 radar domes to completely neutralize enemy heli reinforcements

-added in more heli reinforcement teams/altered their behavior to strictly land and hopefully fly off into the wild blue yonder

change plans

-randomize cache locations more

-randomize enemy vehicle patrol spawns and heli reinforcement drop locations more

-alter the enemy heli neutralization system after more testing

-alter the airbase/rogain secure/capture method more

-add in resupply trucks at the helipads

-alter the respawn/teleport/mhq system to be more like domination(selectable spawn locations, multiple mhq's, etc)

-separate and lower spawn trigger range in largely populated areas to help reduce lag/dysync caused by mass spawns

-eventually alter the enemy spawns to spawn on one of the islands, and then be moved inside a building in the desired area (so you wont see teleporting baddies occasionally)

-larger variety of enemy vehicles/helis encountered

-intro/outro

-better task/briefing, etc

-fast roping

and more~

*hotfixed* fixed broken trigger/tower group links to make the map playable again. recent update caused ungrouping of multiple towers/triggers.

known issues to be hotfixed

-offroad spawn inside building at tsoukala bay

-ifrit spawn inside barrier at air base

working on a non dev version.

Edited by Focht

version 1_9b and 1_9bdev ~ Good for a day lol. should I keep non dev or dev version updated? switching versions is a pain with dsl and no way to cache the changes.

1_9b changes

-removed the brighter red color for activated grids

-changed some text

-altered spawn triggers (patrols spawn when flying over,seperated/added more triggers in larger towns with smaller activation radius for more closer encounters,military areas spawn when flying over, reduced radius of some of the smaller area's spawn triggers)

-moved initial a.i spawn to the northern island so people don't see them spawn in the open and then tele into buildings

-"fixed" the airbase/rogain cap/secure notification/task complete(may just remove non cache tasks)

SG occupation v1_9b *non dev*

v1_9b *non dev*

SG occupation v1_9bdev

v1_9bdev

SG occupation v1_9bdeva *acre enabled version (with boxes and minor updates **teleport feature on mhq, notification of enemy near base**)

v1_9bdev

Edited by Focht