Sign in to follow this  
teetime

TeeTimes Warfare

Hey Guys,

has anyone really got to work the Headless Client in any Teetimes-Versions?

I am checking / testing / trying for nearly 3 days but HC won't do what he is supposed to.

What i have:

an extra License (special thanks to the Donator MarkoCro!) of Arma 3 on an extra Steamaccount - both running and working on the Serverbox.

The HC-User can connect, is Battleye-verified and joins the server directly via arma.exe-starting parameters.

So, Dedicated-CLIENT-side should be all okay.

The CFG has of course the localClient[]={127.0.0.1}; in it.

Problem is, he doesn't join his supposed Slot and cannot be moved there manually.

But, the Reportlogs in the RPT says: "Report: HC Defense created for Camp Tempest" - for example

even without any other user than me connected.

It seems, that is because as "TW_HC_Activ" is set to "true" and hands over these parameters to the other Scripts - even the HC-player isn't registered ...or somewhat.

For comparing whats wrong with my actual settings, please can anyone provide a PBO or the relevant snippets of the Mission-side-Settings, where the HC is already defined correctly and really works as it should?

Any help would be much appreciated!

*EDIT: if i get it to work - i will of course provide a complete documentation /manual / how-to!

Thank you very much!!!

Best regards,

Blue1

Edited by Blue1

*bump*

does really no one managed to get the HC to work correctly? :butbut:

You could look into how Xeno did put it into Domi - there are a HC-slot in the lobby.

Quote from Xenos HC readme-file:

------------------------

add the following to your server.cfg:

localClient[]={127.0.0.1};

Start the headless client like this:

CMD /C START arma3.exe -client -localhost=127.0.0.1 -name=Klaus-Baerbel -nosound -noFilePatching -password=1234 -profiles=d:\hcprofiles

(-password is not needed if you do not have a password, but always use an extra profiles folder)

I did read on the issue tracker there's a problem with passworded servers and the HC not being able to connect to them. Not sure if its fixed yet.

Thanks for the suggestions, but those aren't the problems :(

@ Furret: Server is Public / no Password.

@ Dorph: i know that Domi's HC is working - but i need someone or what of an example in a working Teetime Mission.

the DedicatedClient itself, as written above, isn't the problem. HE connects and stays on the server etc....

But SOMETHING is either wrong in the Scripts or any settings that prevent the DC/HC to assign on the "needed" slot which ensures that the AI will be "offloaded" to the HC (which is his mainjob^^).

So, for the moment / this version of TTWF i guess, it is not possible to have a "working as supposed"-Headless Client, as obviously no one could manage to get it working :confused:

thx mates,

cya

Hey Guys,

has anyone really got to work the Headless Client in any Teetimes-Versions?

I am checking / testing / trying for nearly 3 days but HC won't do what he is supposed to.

What i have:

an extra License (special thanks to the Donator MarkoCro!) of Arma 3 on an extra Steamaccount - both running and working on the Serverbox.

The HC-User can connect, is Battleye-verified and joins the server directly via arma.exe-starting parameters.

So, Dedicated-CLIENT-side should be all okay.

The CFG has of course the localClient[]={127.0.0.1}; in it.

Problem is, he doesn't join his supposed Slot and cannot be moved there manually.

But, the Reportlogs in the RPT says: "Report: HC Defense created for Camp Tempest" - for example

even without any other user than me connected.

It seems, that is because as "TW_HC_Activ" is set to "true" and hands over these parameters to the other Scripts - even the HC-player isn't registered ...or somewhat.

For comparing whats wrong with my actual settings, please can anyone provide a PBO or the relevant snippets of the Mission-side-Settings, where the HC is already defined correctly and really works as it should?

Any help would be much appreciated!

*EDIT: if i get it to work - i will of course provide a complete documentation /manual / how-to!

Thank you very much!!!

Best regards,

Blue1

I'm not sure that it needs to join the slot for working.

if the report is Report: HC Defense created for Camp Tempest that means that the HC is working fine.

I suppose that the move to the headlessclient reserved slot is not working yet. Have you asked to BIS if it's working ??

Guys, i can't believe it. :bounce3:

Legendary Fred41 managed it again! (i am not sure how for now, but i will check and report ASAP)

HEADLESS CLIENT IS FINALLY WORKING!

PLEASE JOIN ON STABLE BRANCH for testing the new performance - as soon as i see first results on serverFPS at higher playercounts,

i am going to decide, how much more playerslots i will/can add!

cya mates!

hey im just wondering what i did to get banned from the tee times warefare server on CTI ...the games not even out yet. anyways a group of friends and i used to play it but i was banned for some reason. any info will help thanks

Loved the performance on Altis, looks like you guys really do an amazing job at making your scripts work nicely, unlike all them wasteland missions that drag you down to 10fps. Had a stable 40 on your server and definitely looking forward to wait till it gets finished and polished up with all the new content that's coming out soon :)

hey im just wondering what i did to get banned from the tee times warefare server on CTI ...the games not even out yet. anyways a group of friends and i used to play it but i was banned for some reason. any info will help thanks

The admin of the server

How can we add the drones etc from the full release?

Edited by jimos

Hello anyone that have tried to add more menu alternatives like backpack menu etc. i cant find were to add them. also i have tried to add more backpacks but i get the no entry in config.bin/weaponcfg error.

anyone that have had the same problem??

nvm. "U" is a key i don't kown till today. ^^;

Edited by Netghost

Hello,

I tried playing your mission, however since I re-bound my keys the hard-coded 'U' bind makes me unable to perform basic game actions.

Instead, please be kind to bind it to the "team switch" key (default 'U'), which will allow players who changed their key bindings to still play your mission properly.

Thank you.

Hey Teetime.

I've recently modified your aweosme mission for my clan PBG.

We play I&A with the TMR mod which allows you to use bipods amongst other features.

However on the warfare mission deploying the bipods on any weapon is impossible.

Is there a way to fix this?