terox

Tutorial: Installation & Configuration of ArmA3 Dedicated Server

2 hours ago, terox said:

That's a memory address, could be anything, you have followed the debugging tutorial also stickied in this forum right ?

I may be jumping the gun here, but am assuming this is a modded rpg server running a database ?

Yes its a modded rpg server, we tryed to follow every post with the same fail. 

well you first need to prove a pure vanilla installed server before you start adding a mountain of levels of additional content that you need to debug

4 minutes ago, Hoeghen Gaming said:

Yes its a modded rpg server, we tryed to follow every post with the same fail. 

Lol I thought so. Well start by getting a basic vanilla server to run and prove folks can connect then start adding your additional content a bit at a time, proving stability at each little step you take

29 minutes ago, terox said:

well you first need to prove a pure vanilla installed server before you start adding a mountain of levels of additional content that you need to debug

Lol I thought so. Well start by getting a basic vanilla server to run and prove folks can connect then start adding your additional content a bit at a time, proving stability at each little step you take

But we know that we are getting the error evry time we are putting "Task Force Radio (PBO)" on the server. 

5 hours ago, Hoeghen Gaming said:

But we know that we are getting the error evry time we are putting "Task Force Radio (PBO)" on the server. 

I give in :-) don't you think that was something you should have stated in your first post ???

Make sure you have added the TFAR userconfig on the server (Most likely issue)

41 minutes ago, terox said:

I give in :-) don't you think that was something you should have stated in your first post ???

Make sure you have added the TFAR userconfig on the server (Most likely issue)

We did add the userconfig and we tried to delete it and replace it, same thing happend.

Other issues you may have caused

Task force radio has to be installed in its named mod folder, it cannot be added to another mod folder unlike most other addons

This thread is not really suitable for debugging your addon / 3rd part content issues, this is a thread for setting up servers

1 minute ago, terox said:

Oh well done, don't you think that was something that should been stated in your first post ???

Make sure you have the userconfig for TFAR also added to the server

As I said the userconfig is on the server.. and it was just something we found out like 8 hours ago

Hello, community!

I need advice. How to set required mods list at server configuration?

I want the server not to let players after this configuration if player don't have required mod.

18 hours ago, Ego_Brain said:

Hello, community!

I need advice. How to set required mods list at server configuration?

I want the server not to let players after this configuration if player don't have required mod.

Hi Ego, I have just updated the addon section in the first post that hopefully explains everything you need to know about addons, I would suggest you read that and try to implement then if you are stuck, ask a specific question, rather than a generic "How do I do all of this" which is already answered in the first post.

Todays 64 Bit exe update

1) Update your firewall rules to include the 64 bit binary

2) BattleEye changes

• 64 bit binary runs the beserver_x64.dll
  • It also needs a BEServer_x64.cfg (Which is simply a renamed copy of your BEServer.cfg
  • Like 3

On March 5, 2013 at 6:03 PM, terox said:

SERVER

Am I required to buy a server first or is this to do free? Because if this for free then I wasted a ton of money

Am I required to buy a server first or is this to do free? Because if this for free then I wasted a ton of money

What the hell are you talking about mate ?

Here's a shot at the cryptic query.

You will need the hardware an o/s and a place to host the server

BIS do not pay us to run servers (Now wouldn't that be nice :-))

The actual ArmA3 dedicated server software is free

what youtube video....

and you need a physical server to run arma on

Your options are

• Buy one and colocate it (Most expensive but total control)
  • Rent a dedicated server (Mid cost with a lot of control)
  • rent virtual space (No. of slots) at a gamehosting provider (Cheapest with least control)
  • Run a virtual server from your own gaming rig (Lower number of slots (For a few mates), needs good upload/download bandwidth but by far the cheapest

Hi, I have a problem. I have a proper Altis Life in which the server is fully configured and the problem that I from my computer run with the TADST server and I enter as civil and I have the screen this way: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/90476295962406948/A5A70BFC88D876B934E6B6A4E450002C015BCC2D/         https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/90476295962407302/F607827582BC2B4A21D1080B829401278F44E498/

and I can not do anything and I even die.

On 23/03/2017 at 7:22 PM, thehypnoo said:

Hi, I have a problem. I have a proper Altis Life in which the server is fully configured and the problem that I from my computer run with the TADST server and I enter as civil and I have the screen this way: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/90476295962406948/A5A70BFC88D876B934E6B6A4E450002C015BCC2D/         https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/90476295962407302/F607827582BC2B4A21D1080B829401278F44E498/

and I can not do anything and I even die.

You haven't provided any of the information that the first post in this thread asks for.

Firstly you need to prove a vanilla server works.

If you can get it to that stage then you have just proven it is an Altis life mission/database/addon issue and therefore need to be then figuring out which one of those three is the issue

• Like 1

Is there a way to set up an Arma3 server WITHOUT having to touch your recovery drive?

18 hours ago, DJHonore said:

Is there a way to set up an Arma3 server WITHOUT having to touch your recovery drive?

Why would you need to touch your recovery drive to install a server?

Hello everyone! Just having some issues with my server. First time doing this. I've seen a lot of tutorials and videos, but I can't really find the error here. When I launch my server, the console stops after setting up the ports. I will leave the rpt file and the parameters line of the shortcut for your understanding. Thanks a lot! Hope you can help my out, it is quite frustrating :( Tried to search my server in the server list but it isn't there.

Gotta say I'm on Windows Server 2016, and running a vanilla Armar 3 Server.

Parameters line:

C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server_x64.exe "-profiles=C:\Games\Arma3\A3Master" -port=2302 -config=CONFIG_server.cfg -world=empty -mod=

Rpt file:

Spoiler

=====================================================================
== C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server_x64.exe
== "C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server_x64.exe" "-profiles=C:\Games\Arma3\A3Master" -port=2302 -config=CONFIG_server.cfg -world=empty -mod=

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server_x64
Exe timestamp: 2017/04/06 10:13:00
Current time:  2017/05/11 15:07:50

Type: Public
Build: Stable
Version: 1.68.141205

Allocator: C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Dll\tbb4malloc_bi_x64.dll
PhysMem: 5.9 GiB, VirtMem : 131072 GiB, AvailPhys : 4.1 GiB, AvailVirt : 131072 GiB, AvailPage : 5.1 GiB
=====================================================================

15:07:50 SteamAPI initialization failed. Steam features won't be accessible!
15:07:51 Source set
15:07:53 Initializing stats manager.
15:07:53 Stats config disabled.
15:07:53 sessionID: 7cdb01b55eca567a4cc3368bbf0da06b628e68e8
15:08:13 Unsupported language English in stringtable
15:08:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:17 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:17 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class BlendAnims->, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\weaponswitching\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->RscUnitInfoAirNoWeapon, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoAir/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscTaskOverview/controls/TaskOverviewAssigned/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/OverviewGroup/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonSearch, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/SearchButton/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonGameOptions/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuSteam, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonBuyDLC/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonRevert/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/Controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
15:08:18 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
15:08:18 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
15:08:18 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceMid/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:18 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceLong/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:08:19 Updating base class ->Plane, by a3\air_f_beta\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane_Base_F/ (original a3\air_f_beta\config.bin)
15:08:19 Updating base class ->Car_F, by a3\soft_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Truck_F/ (original a3\soft_f\config.bin)
15:08:19 Updating base class ->BlendAnims, by a3\soft_f_kart\kart_01\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/ (original (a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin - no unload))
15:08:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:08:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:08:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:08:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:08:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:08:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:08:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:08:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:08:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:08:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:08:19 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_2/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:19 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_6/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:08:22 Initializing Steam Manager
15:08:22 Steam Manager initialized.
15:08:22 
15:08:22 ==== Loaded addons ====
15:08:22 dta\bin.pbo - 141205
15:08:22 dta\core.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 113672
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\air_f_exp.pbo - 111823
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\anims_f_exp.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\armor_f_exp.pbo - 110023
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\boat_f_exp.pbo - 110813
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\cargoposes_f_exp.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\characters_f_exp.pbo - 110415
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\data_f_exp.pbo - 110872
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\dubbing_f_exp.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp.pbo - 109320
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_chi.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_engfre.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_fre.pbo - 109671
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\editorpreviews_f_exp.pbo - 112076
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\functions_f_exp.pbo - 111589
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\languagemissions_f_exp.pbo - 112514
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\language_f_exp.pbo - 112512
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\map_data_exp.ebo - 109320
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka.ebo - 111309
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data.ebo - 111017
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data_layers.ebo - 111322
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data_layers_00_00.ebo - 111322
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\map_tanoa_scenes_f.ebo - 109340
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp.pbo - 112716
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp_data.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp_video.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\modules_f_exp.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\music_f_exp.pbo - 110544
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\music_f_exp_music.pbo - 110544
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\props_f_exp.pbo - 113276
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\rocks_f_exp.ebo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\soft_f_exp.pbo - 111055
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\sounds_f_exp.pbo - 110690
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\static_f_exp.pbo - 110023
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp.ebo - 111831
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_civilian.ebo - 112173
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_commercial.ebo - 112174
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_cultural.ebo - 111848
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_data.ebo - 111955
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_industrial.ebo - 112095
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_infrastructure.ebo - 111986
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\supplies_f_exp.pbo - 109321
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\ui_f_exp.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\vegetation_f_exp.ebo - 111393
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\weapons_f_exp.pbo - 110822
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\anims_f_mark.pbo - 109517
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\characters_f_mark.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\data_f_mark.pbo - 109362
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mark.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mp_mark.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\functions_f_mark.pbo - 110666
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\functions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 111586
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mark.pbo - 112514
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 112514
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\language_f_mark.pbo - 112513
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\language_f_mp_mark.pbo - 112513
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\missions_f_mark.pbo - 111207
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_data.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_video.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 109833
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark_data.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\modules_f_mark.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\modules_f_mp_mark.pbo - 110418
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\music_f_mark.pbo - 110544
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\music_f_mark_music.pbo - 110544
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\sounds_f_mark.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\static_f_mark.pbo - 110023
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\structures_f_mark.pbo - 111263
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\supplies_f_mark.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\ui_f_mark.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\ui_f_mp_mark.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\weapons_f_mark.pbo - 109347
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\air_f_heli.pbo - 111013
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\anims_f_heli.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\boat_f_heli.pbo - 110023
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\cargoposes_f_heli.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\data_f_heli.pbo - 109361
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\dubbing_f_heli.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\functions_f_heli.pbo - 109742
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\languagemissions_f_heli.pbo - 112514
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\language_f_heli.pbo - 112510
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\missions_f_heli.pbo - 110593
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_data.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_video.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\modules_f_heli.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\music_f_heli.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\music_f_heli_music.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\soft_f_heli.pbo - 110521
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\sounds_f_heli.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\structures_f_heli.pbo - 111952
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\supplies_f_heli.pbo - 109321
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\ui_f_heli.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\data_f_kart.pbo - 112043
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.pbo - 112514
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\language_f_kart.pbo - 112512
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.pbo - 111176
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.pbo - 111056
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.pbo - 111017
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.pbo - 109681
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 111084
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator\addons\data_f_curator_music.pbo - 110544
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 109320
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 112509
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 111802
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 111586
15:08:22 C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 111493
15:08:22 addons\3den.pbo - 112957
15:08:22 addons\3den_language.pbo - 112509
15:08:22 addons\a3.pbo - unknown
15:08:22 addons\air_f.pbo - 111010
15:08:22 addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 111010
15:08:22 addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 111011
15:08:22 addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 112193
15:08:22 addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 112192
15:08:22 addons\animals_f.pbo - 111237
15:08:22 addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\anims_f.pbo - 111653
15:08:22 addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 109364
15:08:22 addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 109564
15:08:22 addons\anims_f_exp_a.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\armor_f.pbo - 110023
15:08:22 addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 111315
15:08:22 addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 111064
15:08:22 addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 110395
15:08:22 addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 111056
15:08:22 addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\boat_f.pbo - 110109
15:08:22 addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 111671
15:08:22 addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 110023
15:08:22 addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 111263
15:08:22 addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 111055
15:08:22 addons\characters_f.pbo - 111925
15:08:22 addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 110187
15:08:22 addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 109874
15:08:22 addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\data_f.pbo - 111283
15:08:22 addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\data_f_exp_a.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\data_f_exp_b.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\drones_f.pbo - 111823
15:08:22 addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 110071
15:08:22 addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_eng.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_engb.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_gre.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_per.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_vr.pbo - 109320
15:08:22 addons\editorpreviews_f.pbo - 109834
15:08:22 addons\editor_f.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\functions_f.pbo - 112932
15:08:22 addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 111827
15:08:22 addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\functions_f_exp_a.pbo - 109320
15:08:22 addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 112513
15:08:22 addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 112513
15:08:22 addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 112513
15:08:22 addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 112513
15:08:22 addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 112513
15:08:22 addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 112513
15:08:22 addons\languagemissions_f_exp_a.pbo - 112514
15:08:22 addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 112514
15:08:22 addons\language_f.pbo - 112509
15:08:22 addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 112509
15:08:22 addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 112509
15:08:22 addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 112509
15:08:22 addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 112509
15:08:22 addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 112509
15:08:22 addons\language_f_exp_a.pbo - 112510
15:08:22 addons\language_f_exp_b.pbo - 112513
15:08:22 addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 112510
15:08:22 addons\map_altis.pbo - 111017
15:08:22 addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 111047
15:08:22 addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 99901
15:08:22 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 99901
15:08:22 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 99901
15:08:22 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 99901
15:08:22 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 99901
15:08:22 addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\map_data.pbo - 111583
15:08:22 addons\map_stratis.pbo - 111017
15:08:22 addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 111017
15:08:22 addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 99082
15:08:22 addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\map_vr.pbo - 105264
15:08:22 addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\misc_f.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\missions_f.pbo - 110622
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 109833
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 111866
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 113651
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_exp_a.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_exp_a_data.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 111828
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 109319
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\modules_f.pbo - 112927
15:08:22 addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 111324
15:08:22 addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 110898
15:08:22 addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\modules_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\music_f.pbo - 110544
15:08:22 addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 110544
15:08:22 addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 110544
15:08:22 addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 110544
15:08:22 addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 110544
15:08:22 addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 110544
15:08:22 addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 110544
15:08:22 addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 110544
15:08:22 addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 110544
15:08:22 addons\music_f_music.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\plants_f.pbo - 109417
15:08:22 addons\props_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\roads_f.pbo - 110064
15:08:22 addons\rocks_f.pbo - 110122
15:08:22 addons\signs_f.pbo - 111314
15:08:22 addons\soft_f.pbo - 111315
15:08:22 addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 111315
15:08:22 addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 110083
15:08:22 addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 110283
15:08:22 addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 111320
15:08:22 addons\sounds_f.pbo - 113294
15:08:22 addons\sounds_f_arsenal.pbo - 111486
15:08:22 addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\sounds_f_characters.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\sounds_f_environment.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\sounds_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\sounds_f_sfx.pbo - 110200
15:08:22 addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 110888
15:08:22 addons\static_f.pbo - 111316
15:08:22 addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 110023
15:08:22 addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 110848
15:08:22 addons\structures_f.pbo - 112003
15:08:22 addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 111267
15:08:22 addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 111581
15:08:22 addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 111017
15:08:22 addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 111017
15:08:22 addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 111017
15:08:22 addons\structures_f_exp_a.pbo - 111017
15:08:22 addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 111017
15:08:22 addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 112093
15:08:22 addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 112089
15:08:22 addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 111326
15:08:22 addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 109528
15:08:22 addons\ui_f.pbo - 113021
15:08:22 addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 109798
15:08:22 addons\ui_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\weapons_f.pbo - 111014
15:08:22 addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 109320
15:08:22 addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
15:08:22 addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 111299
15:08:22 addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 109320
15:08:22 addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 109320
15:08:22 addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 109320
15:08:22 =======================
15:08:22 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
15:08:22 modsReadOnly = true
15:08:22 safeModsActivated = false
15:08:22 customMods = false
15:08:22 hash = '4217DE022623CE7D13E23822347E4DA0FAC2A8D1'
15:08:22 hashShort = '1515e433'
15:08:22                                               name |               modDir |    default |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
15:08:22 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15:08:22                                  Arma 3 DLC Bundle |            dlcbundle |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
15:08:22                                        Arma 3 Apex |            expansion |       true |             GAME DIR | e1c58f993d62af8691739346cd89ce69464b39fc |  dc5b425e | C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion
15:08:22                                    Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |             GAME DIR | 1b0e628cb214625d7f7c436b885e836df38e7c91 |  b8904aa8 | C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark
15:08:22                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |             GAME DIR | 9defb3915197dc000df9a2c41ecb3a3ec123c1bf |  62d2da5b | C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli
15:08:22                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |             GAME DIR | 9f5d51e41de16d7a714c27fbf8bb427351d980c5 |  4dc2efb7 | C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart
15:08:22                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |             GAME DIR | 8e19f04e85060f996bd2aec4a34aa119ba1b04e5 |  3980fe4b | C:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator
15:08:22                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
15:08:22 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
15:08:22 InitSound ...
15:08:22 InitSound - complete
15:08:23 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
15:08:23 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
15:08:28 Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script
15:08:28 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
15:08:28 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script
15:08:28 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script
15:08:29 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script
15:08:29 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
15:08:29 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script
15:08:29 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script
15:08:29 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script
15:08:29 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
15:08:29 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaygarage_script
15:08:29 Attempt to override final function - rscslingloadassistant_script
15:08:29 Attempt to override final function - rscavcamera_script
15:08:29 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayhostsettings_script
15:08:29 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
15:08:30 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script
15:08:30 Attempt to override final function - display3deneditcomposition_script
15:08:30 Attempt to override final function - display3deneditattributes_script
15:08:30 Attempt to override final function - display3deneditattributes_script
15:08:30 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayhostsettings_script
15:08:30 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
15:08:30 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script
15:08:30 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script
15:08:31 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script
15:08:33 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
a3_characters_f
15:08:33 Loading movesType CfgGesturesMale
15:08:33 Creating action map cache
15:08:33 MovesType CfgGesturesMale load time 212 ms
15:08:33 Loading movesType CfgMovesMaleSdr
15:08:33 Reading cached action map data
15:08:37 MovesType CfgMovesMaleSdr load time 3954 ms
15:08:38 VoteThreshold must be in 0..1 range. Defaulting to 0.5
15:08:40 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
15:08:40 Steam AppId from steam_appid.txt: 107410
15:08:42 Connected to Steam servers
15:44:48 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_Soldier_VR_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_bootcamp\common\vr_soldier_f.p3d";]
15:44:48 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp ClearNetServer:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
15:44:50 Extensions:

The rpt file suddenly stops after Extensions:

1 hour ago, Kile467 said:

Hello everyone! Just having some issues with my server. First time doing this. I've seen a lot of tutorials and videos, but I can't really find the error here. When I launch my server, the console stops after setting up the ports. I will leave the rpt file and the parameters line of the shortcut for your understanding. Thanks a lot! Hope you can help my out, it is quite frustrating :( Tried to search my server in the server list but it isn't there.

Gotta say I'm on Windows Server 2016, and running a vanilla Armar 3 Server.

Parameters line:

Rpt file:

The rpt file suddenly stops after Extensions:

Based on the following quoted lines in your server.rpt, your server is up and running and waiting for an admin to login

Our stable version is

Type: Public
Build: Stable
Version: 1.68.140908

Yours is

Maybe I missed a patch?

When I run our master install (Which is not used as a server, more as a file repository which we copy from) which has no profile set or any missions in the mpmissions folder, that server responds as does yours.

15:44:48 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_Soldier_VR_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_bootcamp\common\vr_soldier_f.p3d";]
15:44:48 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp ClearNetServer:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!

Our production and test servers all of which have content in their MpMissions folders does not post the following lines in the rpt file

So you should be able to see your server in your client browser a few minutes after stating it providing your firewall port forwarding has been set up correctly

(Temporarily Name your server something weird that's easy to scan for like "ZZZZZ" in your CONFIG_server.cfg)

Then you need to connect to your server using your arma client (Most likely just see a blank black screen)

login by opening that chat channel using " " and typing " #login PASSWORD "   replacing password with whatever it is you have set it for

After a few seconds (be patient as this can take quite a few seconds) You should then see an on screen message which states you are logged in as admin

After that type the following into your chat channel

" #missions "

be patient after a few seconds, you should get a list of all the default BIS missions which you can then select and load

3 hours ago, terox said:

Based on the following quoted lines in your server.rpt, your server is up and running and waiting for an admin to login

Our stable version is

Yours is

Maybe I missed a patch?

When I run our master install (Which is not used as a server, more as a file repository which we copy from) which has no profile set or any missions in the mpmissions folder, that server responds as does yours.

[quotre]15:08:40 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
15:44:50 Extensions:[/quote]

Our production a d test servers all of which have content in their MpMissions folders does not post the following lines in the rpt file

So you should be able to see your server in your client browser a few minutes after stating it providing your firewall port forwarding has been set up correctly

(Temporarily Name your server something weird that's easy to scan for like "ZZZZZ" in your CONFIG_server.cfg)

Then you need to connect to your server

login by opening that chat channel using " " and typing " #login PASSWORD "   replacing password with whatever it is you have set it for

After a few seconds (be patient as this can take quite a few seconds) You should then see an on screen message which states you are logged in as admin

After that type the following into your chat channel

" #missions "

be patient after a few seconds, you should get a list of all the default BIS missions which you can then select and load

So the server is up and running? Is it ok that the rpt file stops at extensions? Nice!! Thanks a lot for the quick response Terox!!!

Yours is

Maybe I missed a patch?

Maybe, I installed this server one or two days ago!

I introduced my arma3server_x64.exe in my firewall (in and out) and open all the ports both in my firewall and router. So, as you say, it should be seen in the server list. I will try what you explained in the end of your post. Thanks again!!!

Have to say, that the last thing the console says is the open ports message, anything else. Nothing about game starting nor loading mission. As I said, I will test what you told me earlier. 

One question. Is there any kind of problem to have opened the steam client before starting the server? Don't really know if that can create conflicts in Steam.

Edit: Another question that I'm having right now, regarding the mods: In your original post you explain that yo can copy all the files from the mods and group them inside "core" folders. I feel doing that can be a little bit messy for me, is it possible to group @ace, @taskforceradio... in @ZCommon and then call @ZCommon in the shortcut, without deleting the mod original folders? Thank you for your time, and sorry for asking a lot!!

• Like 1

taskforceradio will only work in the default mod folder name it comes in 

1 hour ago, terox said:

taskforceradio will only work in the default mod folder name it comes in 

The server works smoothly! Thanks again Terox!

• Like 1

I run a standalone dedi server really for myself and my AI (although others are able to join) and it is on my local network.  I've found that (running 192 AI at 35-40FPS in brutal battles, 64 bit BTW) that some vehicles don't travel as smoothly as they should !  They tend to stop/start as if there is something blocking their path.  The FPS should be high enough for the server to handle that waypoint setting.  I've also witnessed (as a driver) my tank jumping metres into the air as if it collided with something (even though it is nowhere close to a wall).

My question is:  how far can I crank up the nonguaranteed messages (the repeatable movement one) without dropping FPS?  Or is my question 'how long is a piece of string'?

Hi guys,

I got server running on Windows that is stuck on 1.68 version. When i try update server with: "steamcmd.exe +login <acc> +force_install_dir <location> +"app_update 233780 -beta" validate +quit" this happends:

Logged in OK
Waiting for license info...OK
Success! App '233780' already up to date.

And server is stuck on 1.68. Any adwise ?

Edited by Ponury Typ