Sign in to follow this  
Sakai

Forze Armate di Capraia - Shaping Alternative History.

just downloaded the updated version marine officer still has the lee enfield with no ammo, everything else looks good you have two static categories though, id just include it into to save space and the marines look excellent, besides that everything looks fantastic any plans to use those burlap textures give a lil more character to the marines?

As far as anti-tank guns go the only ones i could think of would be ww2 models, like flak 88's from I44 or another ww2 mod, but dont quote me on that because i haven't downloaded it in a long time.

BC8759843976362CF44690F8B38D5EA63CAE947A

Edited by yevgeni89

which version did you download?

Version 1.0, it has the soldier in the class system but say the weapon is missing in the config. There also is a pbo for marines but no marines.

Yea I forgot to edit that out from NON ACE Version, It has been updated right now - Dropbox

ACE guy has FN FAL double checked that.

---------- Post added at 13:22 ---------- Previous post was at 13:12 ----------

Version 1.0, it has the soldier in the class system but say the weapon is missing in the config. There also is a pbo for marines but no marines.

Im talking about the ACE or NON ACE, download the new version

@FAC ACE - Dropbox

@FAC NONACE - Dropbox Simply download ACE Version and this, delete the ACE fac_cdf_marines.pbo & fac_mariner.pbo and put the ACE version or simply replace it with NON ACE version.

As its written if you use ACE simply extract the @FAC folder into your arma 2 CO directory, if you do not use ACE still download ACE Version and than NONACE Version and replace the ACE fac_cdf_marines.pbo & fac_mariner.pbo with NONACE ones.

Im getting a bit tried of supporting NON ACE due the amount of stuff have to be re-done...

instead of Puma could use a MH-60 of the Bis

Too modern, + it does not have a 20mm gun... And yap no news from the French Team.

Puma is suppose to be used as a "gunship" for Air Cavalry not Transport. UH is for that :)

Edited by Sakai

then you may use UH-60M has a minigun, the UH-60 was produced in 1974 :D

Well you see the point of Air Cavalry aka Puma with 20MM gun

http://beegeagle.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/iar-330-puma-socat-antitank-gunship1.jpg

http://ejection-history.org.uk/Country-By-Country/Romania/Romanian_Helo/PumaSocat95.jpg

http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/4985/puma1nc.jpg

Is to make it look like a gunship because AMC does not posses Attack Helicopter's, believe me if I would of know how to model and put stuff ingame I would of do custom stuff for FAC already :)

you may enter a mirage 2000 so you can compete with the SU-25? :)

Sadly not... Capraia is too small to have jets BUT I have a great idea for the P-9, I am thinking about adding some AA Missiles to it so its a Capraian P-9 "AA" Variant, but the rockets wouldnt show up on the aircraft because its not on the model :( Maybe I will ask Slattsy about it.

As for P-9 dogfight with SU-25... You got flares, fast aircraft and guns :D believe me if your a good pilot thats all you need to even take a su-34 down xd

Edited by Sakai

jet with the size of the Mirage 2000 should be just fine on Capraia I used Eurofighter and C130

Edited by joker006

but it is a propeller plane and is a little difficult to maneuver

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilatus_PC-9

Turboprops are very efficient at flight speeds below 450 mph (390 knots; 725 km/hr) because the jet velocity of the propeller (and exhaust) is relatively low. Due to the high price of turboprop engines, they are mostly used where high-performance short-takeoff and landing (STOL) capability and efficiency at modest flight speeds are required.
Turboprop engines are generally used on small subsonic aircraft, but some aircraft outfitted with turboprops have cruising speeds in excess of 500 kt (926 km/h, 575 mph). Large military and civil aircraft, such as the Lockheed L-188 Electra and the Tupolev Tu-95, have also used turboprop power.

Its not just a normal propeller plane :)

if it has guns, it surely aint a training aicraft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_EMB-312_Tucano

This is more like P-9 in FAC, its a light attack aircraft. Those plays are still used in Air Forces in real world.

Friend, I cannot give them a jet that is still used in real life like mirage, too modern... As I said once, they are not USA, big and powerful

Mig 15 ;) hahaha or some kind of jet from the early vietnam era, if you truly wanted jets.

Also was thinking, you dont need another helicopter model if you wanted a gunship like the puma, you could ask pracs for their UH1 gun ship which has an ungodly fire power arsenal or you could ask for the lynx, for transport abilities you could reskin the british transport helo if you wanted a different one for air assault purpose.

Also what did you think about my earlier post with the burlap and vilas's soldier model?

Edited by yevgeni89

Mig 15 ;) hahaha or some kind of jet from the early vietnam era, if you truly wanted jets.

Also was thinking, you dont need another helicopter model if you wanted a gunship like the puma, you could ask pracs for their UH1 gun ship which has an ungodly fire power arsenal or you could ask for the lynx, for transport abilities you could reskin the british transport helo if you wanted a different one for air assault purpose.

Also what did you think about my earlier post with the burlap and vilas's soldier model?

Vilas has made multiple units for p85 so getting info on that is hard... + Of course will he give permission is second, I will try to put those nets on the helmet later on.

Cool deal, this helps if you want he made a west german 1980's model so if you want their forces to have a germanic appearance, I.E. the m43 cap for officers and some of the older webbing,they also have para's included equipped with berets,standard soldier model has the us m1 helmet. the file name if you search it on armaholic is project 85 Germany Army, if you dont want a germanic appearance then he has his Project '85 - Nogova and RACS and SLA Army, which you would need is the RACS file from that.

The Racs have US m1 helmet they kind of remind me of late 50's US troops with the exception of I think the officer is a beret model as well.

*edit*

Maybe im retarded but im still getting an officer with an lee enfield and no ammo and I used the last link you posted.

Edited by yevgeni89

Cool deal, this helps if you want he made a west german 1980's model so if you want their forces to have a germanic appearance, I.E. the m43 cap for officers and some of the older webbing,they also have para's included equipped with berets,standard soldier model has the us m1 helmet. the file name if you search it on armaholic is project 85 Germany Army, if you dont want a germanic appearance then he has his Project '85 - Nogova and RACS and SLA Army, which you would need is the RACS file from that.

The Racs have US m1 helmet they kind of remind me of late 50's US troops with the exception of I think the officer is a beret model as well.

*edit*

Maybe im retarded but im still getting an officer with an lee enfield and no ammo and I used the last link you posted.

Paratrooper's are placed on later date, I need to get some sort of AT Gun and smaller artillery piece, something similar to the RACS howitzer sadly yet again no reply :(

About the officer, re-download the folder once again, just in case I uploaded it again, if you use ACE just simply download the @FAC ACE, I re-downloaded it by myself and checked the config.cpp of it and FN FAL is there.

Upcoming stuff on later patch:

M-12 Pluto

Modernized Marines.

Possible variants of P-9 ((Anti-Air & CAS))

Some script fixes.

MD-35.

pretty much it, I dont have any other ideas.

I wish to see some "ANN News" type screenies :D

Edited by Sakai

hmmmm who are you attempting to contact for pracs? and ill redownload the file again, and yeah I think you covered everything Capraia relies heavily on its infantry it seems like and its marines, the Airwing of the Capraia air corps will always be lacking, there isnt a whole lot you could do unless you went more old school and gave them a c47 douglas for transport or an2 and the militia vehicles worked beautifully out of 5 that i placed behind short height hescoe's they went up against a platoon of t-34's and came out with two survivors, showing that the militia is effective against light opposition and light armor, the militia themselves are deadly accurate with those lee enfields.

Then like you said later russia is exporting BMD 1's to Capraia for oil so the army and marines have a APC and light Anti tank destroyer, i can say the only thing we havent touched on is a navy/coast guard, but in all reality what could one do but give them a torpedo boat or patrol craft :P.

Also are you telling the moderators to release this on armaholic by chance because I only see the initial release, you wouldnt want to get cheated and have your mod be so unknown lol.

Edited by yevgeni89

hmmmm who are you attempting to contact for pracs? and ill redownload the file again, and yeah I think you covered everything Capraia relies heavily on its infantry it seems like and its marines, the Airwing of the Capraia air corps will always be lacking, there isnt a whole lot you could do unless you went more old school and gave them a c47 douglas for transport or an2 and the militia vehicles worked beautifully out of 5 that i placed behind short height hescoe's they went up against a platoon of t-34's and came out with two survivors, showing that the militia is effective against light opposition and light armor, the militia themselves are deadly accurate with those lee enfields.

Then like you said later russia is exporting BMD 1's to Capraia for oil so the army and marines have a APC and light Anti tank destroyer, i can say the only thing we havent touched on is a navy/coast guard, but in all reality what could one do but give them a torpedo boat or patrol craft :P.

Also are you telling the moderators to release this on armaholic by chance because I only see the initial release, you wouldnt want to get cheated and have your mod be so unknown lol.

I might add a naval boats yes, forgot to add Boats will be added as well, I don't know, it seem that FAC appears and disappears on armaholic.com :|, im rather busy enough so i dont have time to contact them but I believe people not connected to the mod are able as well :P

As for the BMD-1 its actually very effective with its 76MM Gun + ATGM against any armor takistani's will come up with, + I will try to give it a AP round as well and of course a AT Gun one day.

I've send PM to wld a bit of time ago as for your question.

As for navy I will on just give them some transport boats, patrol boats and so on from one mod.

thats true enough ill ask to see if i can get the latest uploaded to armaholic, and yeah that sounds pretty good for the navy, its all i had in mind really, when I went on vacation to the bahamas several years ago I saw a few of their coast guard/navy whatever it was biggest armament on their vessels was maybe a 30mm, the rest nothing but m60's, .30 cals, and a I think a few .50's.

Thanks for the new version, the old equipped marines look good. Your Rhodesian models look good in your other thread also. Keep up the good work.

Changes of plan gentlemen...

Capraian Defense Ministry with Ukrainian co-operation managed to modify BMP-3 into a Capraian styled Tank Destroyer, this tank destroyer is a upgraded version of BMP-3, engine has been upgraded now it marks top speed of 82, the ammunition has been changed as well as its cannon which is bigger and winder, it caries AP and HE-Frag rounds, PK as LMG, the Tank Destroyer is called "M-12 Pluto" However the M-12 Pluto is not just normal tank destroyer, it as well works as APC and is amphibious vehicle!

Capraian mastermind's as well has created a first mobile Anti-Tank gun called "MD-35"

Those first Capraian weaponry has cost the government loads of money however multiple countries in Middle East and Africa has requested some for purchase already.

Screenies!:

arma2oa_2013_01_28_00_49_25_949.png

arma2oa_2013_01_28_00_49_29_904.png

arma2oa_2013_01_28_00_49_33_625.png

arma2oa_2013_01_28_00_50_03_069.png

arma2oa_2013_01_28_00_50_06_083.png

Yap as you can see MD-35 is a D-30, MD-35 is a modified D30 set to be using different caliber round's and style, the result is a bone wrecking recoil. Textures not touched because there is nothing to re-texture on it.

As so goes to M-12 Pluto, its a BIS model of BMP-3 nothing to the model is changed, tho I wish to know how to model and make my own M-12 Pluto based on BMP-3 :( , all there is changed is in config.cpp using different weapon and ammunition and is a bit faster...

Placed some dirt player on the M-12 Pluto not much since its a new baby of Capraia! ;)

Pretty much you can kick some Takistani arse now! This will penetrate those louzy T-90's back to their homeland!

Information:

M-12 Pluto uses: AP, HE, 9Something Rocket, PK. - It as well transport magazines for FAC

MD-35: AP rounds only.

Big thank you to Slatts for the config for the MD-35 and W0lle for fixing it and making it real :)

P.S. As for PRAC'S Static equipment, sadly permission denied.

Edited by Sakai

BMP3 with a max speed of 82 mph ? ;) hauling ass all the way to zargabad...

Paratrooper's are placed on later date, I need to get some sort of AT Gun and smaller artillery piece, something similar to the RACS howitzer sadly yet again no reply :(

About the officer, re-download the folder once again, just in case I uploaded it again, if you use ACE just simply download the @FAC ACE, I re-downloaded it by myself and checked the config.cpp of it and FN FAL is there.

Upcoming stuff on later patch:

BMD-1 ((Used as Light Armour Destroyer & APC)).

Modernized Marines.

Possible variants of P-9 ((Anti-Air & CAS))

Some script fixes.

pretty much it, I dont have any other ideas.

I wish to see some "ANN News" type screenies :D

I'd like to see screens of your guys going up against my guys lol. FAC vs TAF

BMP3 with a max speed of 82 mph ? ;) hauling ass all the way to zargabad...

Correction - 87 max xD, I've set it to be on 82 but it goes 87 lol

P.S. Pluto - God of Death

300_2270082.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:54 ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 ----------

As a act of kindness I decided to release the MD-35 and M-12 Pluto earlier so you guys can have fun blowing up some tanks :)

Download - This will be deleted on next update which will have M-12 Pluto and MD-35 in one package.

Hope you will enjoy it :)

Information: Running out of ammo? re-supply at the nearest Ammunition Truck!

Edited by Sakai