Sign in to follow this  
samatra

ARMA2.RU -Wasteland Sandbox- servers thread

Hey sa-matra i was looking to see if you could help me? I have been banned from all of your arma 3 ws servers. i know you dont directly manage them. i have never hacked abused or violated any of the rules, and i enjoy your servers greatly. and then one day i came on and i was banned on all but 1 server the empty one. so i waited a few days and still banned. so i said okay i went and made a new steam with a new copy of arma 3. i played for half a day total before coming back on to find i had been banned on all the servers again. ): is there anything you could do to help me? if so let me know because i want to play. thanks Ryan. p.s. im considering buying my own server and maybe hosting a sa-matra server in the future.

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

Hey sa-matra i was looking to see if you could help me? I have been banned from all of your arma 3 ws servers. i know you dont directly manage them. i have never hacked abused or violated any of the rules, and i enjoy your servers greatly. and then one day i came on and i was banned on all but 1 server the empty one. so i waited a few days and still banned. so i said okay i went and made a new steam with a new copy of arma 3. i played for half a day total before coming back on to find i had been banned on all the servers again. ): is there anything you could do to help me? if so let me know because i want to play. thanks Ryan. p.s. im considering buying my own server and maybe hosting a sa-matra server in the future.

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

This is the ARMA 2 thread. The ARMA 3 one is here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?154610-MP-Team-Sa-Matra-s-Wasteland

Hi All

I got a Question: It is a option to put that cool mod on own server? I got Hosted serv with classic westland but me and my friends want to ask about puting SaMatra westland on it. It is any option to do that? [in search i didnt find same question/anwser so pls reply]

Hi Sa-Matra we are a clan of 18 players that all play arma 3 in south africa we rented a server about 2 weeks ago and been looking to play your wasteland mission pack can you maybe tell me where or how to find it it would be very much appreciated thanks tMiP

Hi,

I have sent you two emails to your email provided.

I would love to host one or two sa-matra servers and I believe ive filled out all the required questions.

could you reply back and at least let me know what needs to happen for me to host one for you?

One of the perks of me hosting one for you is that im based in the middle of the US and I have 900+ Mbps of upload bandwidth that the server would be sitting on.

I would truly love hosing a server with sa-matra on it. I play a lot of wasteland and I primarily focus on your mission pack.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hey Sa-matra.

Thank you for the awesome mission.

Wanted to ask, is the any way to increase the amount of players on the altis servers?

It's still good, but i think it needs atleast 70 slots. Sometimes you don't meet any players for 1h when just driving around.

hello samatra, any updates or plans for arma 2 version?? figured your busy with arma 3. not sure when next arma 2 patch will be availible, was just wondering how the headless client plan was going and such.