Sign in to follow this  
Mobiuspc

Got email but no steam key

Yay!! got the email this morning from Bohemia Interactive informing me that i can download from their store,

but when i signed up to the Play and contribute a steam key was part of the package, when am i likley to see my steam key?.

great job Bohemia Interactive on reimagine a game that for me will always be a classic.

Your Steam key and download-access to the Gaea Universe soundtrack will be provided in a separate e-mail later today.

The day is still (relatively) young, as they say here in Germany. ;)

Yay!! got the email this morning from Bohemia Interactive informing me that i can download from their store,

but when i signed up to the Play and contribute a steam key was part of the package, when am i likley to see my steam key?.

great job Bohemia Interactive on reimagine a game that for me will always be a classic.

My Steam Key is there under Account Maintenance in my BI Store login. If you bought the supporters package, you should see the key there under the regular key.

My Steam Key is there under Account Maintenance in my BI Store login. If you bought the supporters package, you should see the key there under the regular key.

Yup, I have it too.

Nope all i have is the regular beta key that was issued when i joined PC beta. hopefully the steam key will turn up later.

Nope all i have is the regular beta key that was issued when i joined PC beta. hopefully the steam key will turn up later.

Remember that you only got the Steam Key if you bought the (more expensive) supporters package. The standard P&C package did not come with a Steam Key.

Personally I could not care less about the steam key. I bought the supporters package for the soundtrack.

Remember that you only got the Steam Key if you bought the (more expensive) supporters package. The standard P&C package did not come with a Steam Key.

well no point arguing about it now as it wasnt clearly laid out on the store page at the time. i remember a paragraph saying that we would get both and that at the time all i could see was that the premium got an extra soundtrack.

thanks for replying anyway. just a shame that i cant use the same key within steam.

I did the upgrade a few days after getting the original supporters package, it does say/show me as a upgraded supporters package but no steam key. also when switching to the USA mirrors to download the game from BI(might as well try to get it) it seems to hang for awhile, occasionally doing a good speed/rate, otherwise its a 30+hr download at 30Kb/s from the Europe mirrors.

the betas from the USA mirrors got upto and better than my 1mbps(usual peak, maybe 1.5-2mbps) i get with steam... I am expecting that my steam version will be downloaded and installed well before the sprocket download is finished, if i wait it out.

can i have your steam key then.

Well I could send you mine, but I'd like to make sure that its ok to do that with the devs before I do something like that. Could any dev clarify that its ok to do that please>

You can give away your Steam key without an issue, however it will be tied to your BI Account - not sure if this really matters from a practical point of view though.

Ok I just PMed my Steam key to MobiusPC. Hope that's ok.

I have no idea why people get the sweats and tremors so much when they cant use steam. For one thing, turning the damn thing off boosts my performance no end...