Sign in to follow this  
parmenides

Release Version when ? how?

How do I get the release version now?

As a supporter I should get a steam key and additionally a sprocket download if I am right?

Waiting for it myself. Checked 10 minutes ago and it was still only beta 3. I hope it's soon, fingers crossed.

Sprocket isn't restricted to the time system that Steam has so it should be there first.

Edited by Dajunka

It's there. Sprocket. 3119 MB.

I'm not going mad because currently I'm ill and not feeling like gaming.

Otherwise I would.

Store-page sais "out now". Can download sprocket, without it being said, it would be a beta. But I don't see the Steam key. And I thought there was a soundtrack?

Can someone maybe post the original content the Play & Contributer Version was said to have?

Otherwise I would.

Thanks downloading

Otherwise I would.

Yeah.....weeeeee.....waahaaaaay........kaaaaaazamboooo....yahooooo.....brilleanto mondearo.

Thank you.

For me in the end it was still the beta...even it had said in the download "carriercommand_setup" its not the release...no campaign..still "work in progress" its beta3...

iv checked the site wher u download the beta but to get the full game its asking me to pay for the game. i dont know if im on the right site or not strange

Nope, you just fail. That is the correct file everyone is currently downloading.

PS: You may need to completely uninstall and remove all trace of the beta. (delete the install folder after you uninstall)

Downloading via sprocket but sooo slow. 170KBS and 4hrs ETA to download :/ hurry up! Should be playing by tonight at least :)

I have been informed that after downloading the full version, I must also download the 1.02 update and apply it immediately after installation as version 1.02 is not fully compatible with the original. My question is, where is update 1.02? Anyone here know about this?

Have you downloaded?

Thanks for this discussion. I would have not found it... No email arrived from bohemia. Not even in the spam folder...