Sign in to follow this  
jedra

Thanks for the Patch guys

I had this error before when i used beta patch for Arma 2. I'm not sure but the problem was with sortcut's "Start in" path. You get same message when you start the game with exe directly?

YEah, i have arma x bought in a box. will steam TOH see it? and when it will be updated? i'm wearing out my F5 key refreshing page for news.

TOH should indeed see it, as long as you launch it without any startup parameters (Such as -mod=, etc). Otherwise you'll need to include the paths to your arma2 installations in the -mod line.

As for when we're getting the patch through Steam, that is a very good question. I don't recall if I've seen this before, but from what I understand it can just take a few business days for Steam to get their act together.

EDIT: Didn't realize there's still a beta patch download link from the website. I recommend installing that if you want Rearmed but don't want to wait for the official Steam update. Of course it's technically beta so take it for what it's worth. But it should match pretty much the released version afaik.

Edited by dwringer

Steam version is out today :-)

I installed the release candidate of the patch some time ago - will I have to remove that and install the official patch for it to work?

Steam version is out today :-)

I installed the release candidate of the patch some time ago - will I have to remove that and install the official patch for it to work?

I did too; all I did was verified the game cache through Steam, it picked up the discrepancy and redownloaded what needed to be. Works fine for me now.

Edit: actually, I'm not sure that it works fine any more. It's saying my version is 1.06.9something. Not sure if that's an issue. Everything else seems fine, though.

Edited by Mattressi

I just replaced my files with the backup that I made and then verified the game cache through Steam. All is working well :-)

Again you need to upload the rpt file, aka provide more information.

I have only ARMA 2 (original) no other add on like ARMA2:OA , may be that is the problem?

TKOH can be combined with A2 only or OA only or CO. :)

Just came back to TOH after taking it off hard drive in version 1.1. It was unusable then.

Well done BIS. Now its shaping up very nicely. Great work.

Hello. I am having a problem creating shortcut with parameters. Mine should look like this:

"D:\Simulators\Take On Helicopters\takeonh.exe"-mod=@BH;@mod2;D:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 2;D:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead;D:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion;D:\Simulators\Take On Helicopters\Rearmed

However I am getting an windows error stating that the patch is not correct. It seems it is too long for the shortcut to accept it...

NVM spotted errors;)

Edited by SamB