Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation 0.1.6 Released!(Updated)

I just wanted to add my thanks. This is an absolutely fantasic mod and well done to everyone involved :)

Wou! Good work RHS. Very impressive. I hope in future we see new machines for VDV.

Thanx for the awesome addons RHS guys !!!

One bug here : The BMD-1 has no ATGM rocket, only the launcher rail is there on its turret.

The K version (Commander's variant) would regularly remove all ATGM ammo to make space for more comms equipment.

Thanks for the great mod RHS! I can't wait to see an ACE config one day.

I have noticed a bug in the Fire Trap mission. The briefing states that the convoy is being led by 2 T72Ms but whenever

I play the mission the Ural and the BRDM always arrive first with the T72s arriving much later.

Great mod!

So a question (yeah I know, I'm pain i the a## :)) what we could expect in the next release?

Thanks for the great mod RHS! I can't wait to see an ACE config one day.

I have noticed a bug in the Fire Trap mission. The briefing states that the convoy is being led by 2 T72Ms but whenever

I play the mission the Ural and the BRDM always arrive first with the T72s arriving much later.

Sometimes the BRDMs like to overtake the T72s on the road. :)

Ill see what I can do though for the next version.

Great mod!

So a question (yeah I know, I'm pain i the a## :)) what we could expect in the next release?

exact date is: **/**/****

The K version (Commander's variant) would regularly remove all ATGM ammo to make space for more comms equipment.

Thanks Soul_Assassin. Well i wrote about the stock BMD-1 and not about the K, P, R versions. The BMD-1 should have four ATGM rockets as the BMP-1 does, or am i wrong ? :)

Thanks Soul_Assassin. Well i wrote about the stock BMD-1 and not about the K, P, R versions. The BMD-1 should have four ATGM rockets as the BMP-1 does, or am i wrong ? :)

whatchu smokin' man :) BMD-1 has 3 rockets like it should :)

SA and company. Excellent job. Nice to see some more stuff from you guys.

Thanks for all the work.

regarding BMPT comments in the WIP thread by scarecrow and tonci:

unfortunately, Russia sacked the BMPT project...

that doesn't mean we did it as well, at least for the sake of A3 if anything else.

So what? This is the Armaverse^^

Just joking, I know you guys are doing a great job!

awesome release guys, highly detailed units...still missed the ofp days with all the RHS addons :)

Arma 3 can be delayed as much as they want now :P:P

Thanks for the release and the level of realism, awesome work ;)

RHS's RF troops are now selectable in my Apocalypse SP mission. You can now pit these guys against virtually any other mod you want in a full-island battle.

Great mod, guys.

OK guys I really love how this models look like but there is small problem which should be easy to fix.

Just like A2 models don't handle backpacks and OA models do here we have something in between. I notice in gear I got backpack and on outside visually don't.

I want it on my back for real. You just need to add place holder for backpacks on the back so when you take or change backpack this change will be visually shown on soldiers model not just in inventory.

Maybe is small thing but will improve impression after all allot.

Thanks for your work again and hope you understand it is not critic it is more friendly suggestion. ;)

Will You add infantry unit to another kind of the armies, VDV, or others? (great job :) )

OK guys I really love how this models look like but there is small problem which should be easy to fix.

Just like A2 models don't handle backpacks and OA models do here we have something in between. I notice in gear I got backpack and on outside visually don't.

I want it on my back for real. You just need to add place holder for backpacks on the back so when you take or change backpack this change will be visually shown on soldiers model not just in inventory.

Maybe is small thing but will improve impression after all allot.

Thanks for your work again and hope you understand it is not critic it is more friendly suggestion. ;)

This has been answered on page 7 of the thread:

They can use stock bis backpacks, but our own are not usable right now because of some technical issues, we will look into this later

Yes, we discussed that internally before and came to no really good solution, if you make the bags with straps removeable the straps will cause some uggly clipping on units that dont fit the model, if we make the units without the straps it looks kinda silly too.

@W0lle

No thats not it, as far as i remember it played on Nogova in a hilly area, you had a BTR-80 ( from Ak74Ms APC pack i think ) as lead, you were part of a russian Mot.Inf group and could order the convoi to move and stop only.

Enemy was the chechen troops included in the APC pack.

You had 45 mins to get the Trucks to the destination so another Unit gets fresh Ammo.

Im not sure but i think it used our last released Infantry units for OFP.

Will You add infantry unit to another kind of the armies, VDV, or others? (great job :) )

That is definitely something we would like to do.

To all the guys who are waiting for ACE configs, I'm actually working on it.

I keeps you informed but it happens soon.

@W0lle

No thats not it, as far as i remember it played on Nogova in a hilly area, you had a BTR-80 ( from Ak74Ms APC pack i think ) as lead, you were part of a russian Mot.Inf group and could order the convoi to move and stop only.

Enemy was the chechen troops included in the APC pack.

You had 45 mins to get the Trucks to the destination so another Unit gets fresh Ammo.

Im not sure but i think it used our last released Infantry units for OFP.

Point me in the right direction and ill convert it.

If i only knew... memory on that one fails me in regards to who made it, what unit exactly were used etc... i think the name was simply RHS Convoi or something.

Searched up and down but cant find it anywhere, i think it was never oficially released by us but rather usermade using our units.

On the other hand, if you plan to make one like this i pm you all i remember and send you the speechfiles i have later.

Thanks for these units guys. Superb job as usual. Love the BMP-1 cannons now! I noticed you didn't do anything with armor values for T-80's. AI still gets owned with one shot from M1A2, but OK, there is T-72 pack from Dractuym to fight for AI.

Also the AK's sounds are kind of weak. Well, that it. Everything else is just RHS super quality!

One question. Did you guys ever consider making chemical/biological/nuclear warfare units in suits and gas masks?

And one more question. Will You make some recon unit with Smiersz, ZSH helmet, and new vehicles like GAZ Tigr?

Edited by 1986Marek