Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation 0.1.6 Released!(Updated)

Thank you

More amazing and quality stuff to come for 0.2 :)

So I did some testing in editor and a quick overview of each mission.

My reaction: СпаÑибо, кончил! (eng: awesome!)

The only thing I didn't like was all the cluttering in editor(VDV,MSV etc) - wouldn't it be better if hidden under Russia>Men(VDV)/BMP(VDV) etc?

Bars, the structure as it is allows us to implement all the factions of the AFRF when they are released in later updates. Could you imagine how cluttered the BIS Russia faction would be when we have added all our things? :)

Thumbs up ! I remember the first RHS addons released for OFP a couple of years ago. Glad to see you still in action folks !

Time comes to make a little config to replace BIS ArmA II russian vanilla units. ;]

Best Regards,

TB

Wouldnt mind if you share it with me Thunderbird, i cant stand the vanilla russians anymore :)

Indeed a replacement config would be a nice touch!

Did a test and I must say: This is easily the most highquality content that I've seen for this game so far! One thing has crossed my mind however: What about your already released Addons? can they be used without screwing stuff up?

Thanks for this piece of art! It realy IS art!

Wouldnt mind if you share it with me Thunderbird, i cant stand the vanilla russians anymore :)

Sure mate. ;]

Congratulations indeed, top quality stuff!

That arty is sick, everything animated and well done. Same for every weapon (the desert and camo 74s are awesome), unit and armor.

Congrats on the release RHS! I haven't had a chance to try the mod yet but looking forward to trying it after work.

Btw I recommend everyone to start the gamewith Chernarus as default island ;)

Congrats to the release . . . looks really awesome. Top notch. Thanks for all your hard work and sharing with us.

Cheers

Beautiful work, congratulations to the team and many thanks for sharing :D

Bars, the structure as it is allows us to implement all the factions of the AFRF when they are released in later updates. Could you imagine how cluttered the BIS Russia faction would be when we have added all our things? :)

In that case this indeed seems like a better solution.

P.S. dat armoured unit sounds....pure beast!(5.1 + bass at 50% = music to my ears)

This looks absolutely great. I am looking forward to DLing this over the weekend.

We are planning an update that will allow "playability" with ACE, meaning that things like armor and ammo values are added to be compatible with ACE while unaffecting those playing vanilla. This would mean that you would be able to run both mods alongside each other rather than assimilate one mod into the other completely.

Thanks very much for doing this. IMO, this is the "right" way to do this. Since our group runs ACE, we will be waiting for this before we can fully integrate this mod onto our servers.

Keep up the great work!

This looks absolutely great. I am looking forward to DLing this over the weekend.

Thanks very much for doing this. IMO, this is the "right" way to do this. Since our group runs ACE, we will be waiting for this before we can fully integrate this mod onto our servers.

Keep up the great work!

To be perfectly honest with you I don't think it is the "right" way to do this. It creates alot of headaches, testing and work for us, work that we would rather spend on bringing in new things. Its especially painful when some of us don't even play with ACE (but we don't have anything against it :)). But alas we have no choice, we want people on all servers to be able to enjoy our mod :)

@Soul_Assassin: you've got PM!

Well here it is, my first release (please be kind of kind)

Good evening everybody!

I made a small replacement config that swaps the default units for these beauties. A sperate config changes their loadout too. The one thing I didn't do however, was to sign them, as I have never been playing ARMA online nor did I release any addons before and therefor don't know how to do it. I'll have a look at this in the next days, but I thought I'd share what I got already.

**Updated the replacement configs: added replacement for 'soldier unarmed', allowed use of backpacks and made 'engineer' class show up in editor**

Link:

http://www.multiupload.nl/1XYR7SFQ4U

Edited by FLv*VeNoM*
Updated replacement configs

Regarding the replacement config: How do you replace the medic?

@Tonci87:

I simply used the model that came with the RHSMOD, in my config, I pointed the model path to the one in the RHSMOD as well as it's damagetextures and that's it. I didn't add 'attendant =1; ' or such things, if that's what you want to know. Why are you asking, are you haveing problems with the medic? Just checked it and at least on my machine everything works as it should.

Edited by FLv*VeNoM*

FYI, trying to run the new pack with the old BTR70 addon and the Decals addon, and the PBO names are the same.

Not a big deal, since you use different folder structures within, so you can just rename the old ones fine, but wanted to let you know

FYI, trying to run the new pack with the old BTR70 addon and the Decals addon, and the PBO names are the same.

Not a big deal, since you use different folder structures within, so you can just rename the old ones fine, but wanted to let you know

you are not supposed to run them at the same time.

@FLv*VeNoM*=

Your pack featured on our site: http://redhammer.su