jacknorrisuk

Arma Memes...

That's genius, Slatts! :D

Glad you like it :D

If you are having trouble with image file sizes - download GIMP - Gnu Image Manipulation Program:

http://www.gimp.org/

It's been the standard Linux image prog for years, as well as scaling, when saving as a jpg there is an image quality slider - reduce it to 50% and the file size will shrink dramatically with little change to the image. You can also choose not to save the thumbnail and image data which makes a difference too - uncheck the boxes under advanced options.

Edited by PELHAM

off topic reply:

Not to go off topic but Photoshop user myself, due to quick meme couldn't be bothered to mess scaling, but I do notice forum had feature to auto scale 100k + image with embed view, maybe it was a test, will check in moderator thread (sorry Off topic).

Edited by mrcash2009

off topic reply:

Not to go off topic but Photoshop user myself, due to quick meme couldn't be bothered to mess scaling, but I do notice forum had feature to auto scale 100k + image with embed view, maybe it was a test, will check in moderator thread (sorry Off topic).

The behaviour I have observed so far is that it does not scale image size in kb, but will scale images with large dimensions to fit on screen. There seems to be no reduction in size in kb, even as a smaller image.

Ha, I was actually thinking of making one like that. Good stuff, King. Made me laugh.

hahahaha I can relate to that :D