Sign in to follow this  
Acetriggerhappy

Dedicated server wont run mission

i just got my Dedicated server running but i cant get it to run the mission i made and this is my first time trying to get it running on a dedicated server box instead of my computer =/ i have no clue what im doing rong lol

My server.cqf

//

// server.cfg

//

// comments are written with "//" in front of them.

// GLOBAL SETTINGS

hostname = "Triggerhappy's ACE Domi Lingor"; // The name of the server that shall be displayed in the public server list

password = ""; // Password for joining, eg connecting to the server

passwordAdmin = "***********"; // Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login xyz'

//reportingIP = "armedass.master.gamespy.com"; // For ArmA1 publicly list your server on GameSpy. Leave empty for private servers

//reportingIP = "arma2pc.master.gamespy.com"; // For ArmA2 publicly list your server on GameSpy. Leave empty for private servers

reportingIP = "arma2oapc.master.gamespy.com"; // For Arma2: Operation Arrowhead

logFile = "server_console.log"; // Tells ArmA-server where the logfile should go and what it should be called

// WELCOME MESSAGE

// It can be several lines, separated by comma

// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval

motd[] = {

"", "",

"PLACEHOLDER",

};

motdInterval = 5; // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES

checkfiles[] = {}; // Outdated.

maxPlayers = 10; // Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.

kickDuplicate = 0; // Each ArmA version has its own ID. If kickDuplicate is set to 1, a player will be kicked when he joins a server where another player with the same ID is playing.

verifySignatures = 0; // Verifies .pbos against .bisign files. Valid values 0 (disabled), 1 (prefer v2 sigs but accept v1 too) and 2 (only v2 sigs are allowed).

equalModRequired = 0; // Outdated. If set to 1, player has to use exactly the same -mod= startup parameter as the server.

//requiredBuild = 12345 // Require clients joining to have at least build 12345 of game, preventing obsolete clients to connect

// VOTING

voteMissionPlayers = 1; // Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.

voteThreshold = 0.33; // 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective

// INGAME SETTINGS

disableVoN = 1; // If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available

vonCodecQuality = 0; // Quality from 1 to 10

persistent = 1; // If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.

timeStampFormat = "short"; // Set the timestamp format used on each report line in server-side RPT file. Possible values are "none" (default),"short","full".

BattlEye = 0; // Server to use BattlEye system

// SCRIPTING ISSUES

onUserConnected = ""; //

onUserDisconnected = ""; //

doubleIdDetected = ""; //

//regularCheck = "{}"; // Server checks files from time to time by hashing them and comparing the hash to the hash values of the clients. Causes heavy I/O, uncomment to disable feature

// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION

onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)"; // unsigned data detected

onHackedData = "ban (_this select 0)"; // tampering of the signature detected

onDifferentData = ""; // data with a valid signature, but different version than the one present on server detected

class Missions {

};

Any help i can get will be appreciated

Edited by Acetriggerhappy

Hello Acetriggerhappy Welcome to BIS forums.

Review my Game server Tutorial:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?134987-Server-Tutorial&p=2162502&viewfull=1#post2162502

review the info that applies to you, which will be the:

server.cfg

Basic.cfg

server.ArmA2OAProfile

let us know what you figured out and if you have

any questions post here and i will help you best i know how.

Still no luck also it seems that tutorial is for setting up a server on a rented box and the one i have is one a put together running from my own home not sure if it matters or not =/

Still cant get it to work and i don't know what im doing wrong.

Here's the Start parameter as im thinking this is probably were the problem is

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ARMA2OASERVER.exe" -port=2302 -name=default -config=default\server.cfg -cfg=default\Arma2.cfg -profiles=default -netlog -port=2302- -mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;Expansion;ca;@aek;@ibr_plants;@lingor;@mbg_buildings2;@rh_hk416;@rh_m14;@rh_pdw;@ace;@acex;@acex_ru;@acex_usnavy;@acre;@asr;@asr_ace;@cba;@cba_a2;@cba_oa;@icebreakr_lingor_units_v13;@rh m14 1.0;@rh mgswp 1.0 oa-co;@rh pistol pack 1.0;@rh_m4;@rh_mk18;@rh_smg 1.0;@ac130;@glt_missilebox_complete;@jayarma2lib;@acex_sm;@ukf_ukweps;@22m3;@3lb_f22_v0.6.0b;@b52;@len_l119;@m113;@macrob;@maxxpro;@nzx;@rq-11_raven;@ukf_l115a3_v1.01;@scud;@yup_uh-60_beta12;@airweps;@ka50"

And this is what dedicated server is saying

i can the normal arma missions to run but nothing custom

17:08:55 Dedicated host created.

17:08:56 Host identity created.

17:09:08 Triggerhappy uses modified data file - Arma 2: British Armed Forces (Lite);Arma 2: Private Military Company (Lite);arm

17:09:09 Player Triggerhappy connecting.

17:09:09 Player Triggerhappy connected (id=4307782).

17:10:09 Mission Domination 2.6 (Lingor Version) read from bank.

17:11:09 Mission Domination2 CO v2.51 - KSK Edition read from bank.

17:12:13 Roles assigned.

17:12:13 Reading mission ...

17:12:30 Mission read.

17:12:52 Game started.

17:13:27 Player Triggerhappy disconnected.

Edited by Acetriggerhappy

Still cant get it to work and i don't know what im doing wrong.

Start parameter

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ARMA2OASERVER.exe" [color="#FF0000"]-port=2302[/color] -name=default -config=default\server.cfg -cfg=default\Arma2.cfg -profiles=default -netlog [color="#FF0000"]-port=2302-[/color] -mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;Expansion;ca;@aek;@ibr_plants;@lingor;@mbg_buildings2;@rh_hk416;@rh_m14;@rh_pdw;@ace;@acex;@acex_ru;@acex_usnavy;@acre;@asr;@asr_ace;@cba;@cba_a2;@cba_oa;@icebreakr_lingor_units_v13;@rh m14 1.0;@rh mgswp 1.0 oa-co;@rh pistol pack 1.0;@rh_m4;@rh_mk18;@rh_smg 1.0;@ac130;@glt_missilebox_complete;@jayarma2lib;@acex_sm;@ukf_ukweps;@22m3;@3lb_f22_v0.6.0b;@b52;@len_l119;@m113;@macrob;@maxxpro;@nzx;@rq-11_raven;@ukf_l115a3_v1.01;@scud;@yup_uh-60_beta12;@airweps;@ka50"

And this is what dedicated server is saying

i can the normal arma missions to run but nothing custom

17:08:55 Dedicated host created.

17:08:56 Host identity created.

17:09:08 Triggerhappy uses modified data file - Arma 2: British Armed Forces (Lite);Arma 2: Private Military Company (Lite);arm

17:09:09 Player Triggerhappy connecting.

17:09:09 Player Triggerhappy connected (id=4307782).

17:10:09 Mission Domination 2.6 (Lingor Version) read from bank.

17:11:09 Mission Domination2 CO v2.51 - KSK Edition read from bank.

17:12:13 Roles assigned.

17:12:13 Reading mission ...

17:12:30 Mission read.

17:12:52 Game started.

17:13:27 Player Triggerhappy disconnected.

For a start you have -port=2302 listed twice, and second one has invalid switch ( -port=2302- ), and -netlog should go at the end of the line, before mods.

Also why so many addons? Some of them might not be compatible with each others, so if your mission is not requiring them all try with less. Try starting server without any addons and then start some vanilla mission. Also post your rpt so we can see what might be wrong. And please use [code tags or we might miss some formatting problem. Post your full server.cfg, arma2oa.cfg and server.arma2oa.profile

Using the advanced part of posting on the forum here, post your RPT and then highlight it and then press the # to put the RPT in code.

Your RPt will tell you more about whats going on with the server then a log file.

also i would suggest something simpler, like a simpler mission and maybe one mod as its easier to work with then to have

a monstrosity of command line like you got.

Start small and simple and then go from there, success depends on previous success to work.

i cant see Lingor in your shortcut, you sure you have the island loaded?

Okay so i fixed to command line and took the mods out but i still cant start any mission that did not come with arma.

Server cfg

//
// server.cfg
//
// comments are written with "//" in front of them.

// GLOBAL SETTINGS
hostname = "Triggerhappy's ACE Domi Lingor";			// The name of the server that shall be displayed in the public server list
password = "";						// Password for joining, eg connecting to the server
passwordAdmin = "*******";					// Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login xyz'
//reportingIP = "armedass.master.gamespy.com";		// For ArmA1 publicly list your server on GameSpy. Leave empty for private servers
//reportingIP = "arma2pc.master.gamespy.com";		// For ArmA2 publicly list your server on GameSpy. Leave empty for private servers
reportingIP = "arma2oapc.master.gamespy.com";		// For Arma2: Operation Arrowhead
logFile = "server_console.log";				// Tells ArmA-server where the logfile should go and what it should be called

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("Welcome to Triggerhappy's ACE Domi Lingor have fun and blow shit up! ")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval
motd[] = {
"", "",  
"Welcome to Triggerhappy's ACE Domi Lingor server, have fun and blow shit up!",

};
motdInterval = 5;					// Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES
checkfiles[] = {};					// Outdated.
maxPlayers = 10;					// Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.
kickDuplicate = 0;					// Each ArmA version has its own ID. If kickDuplicate is set to 1, a player will be kicked when he joins a server where another player with the same ID is playing.
verifySignatures = 0;					// Verifies .pbos against .bisign files. Valid values 0 (disabled), 1 (prefer v2 sigs but accept v1 too) and 2 (only v2 sigs are allowed). 
equalModRequired = 0;					// Outdated. If set to 1, player has to use exactly the same -mod= startup parameter as the server.
//requiredBuild = 12345					// Require clients joining to have at least build 12345 of game, preventing obsolete clients to connect

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers = 1;					// Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.
voteThreshold = 0.33;					// 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective

// INGAME SETTINGS
disableVoN = 1;						// If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available
vonCodecQuality = 0;					// Quality from 1 to 10
persistent = 1;						// If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.
timeStampFormat = "short";				// Set the timestamp format used on each report line in server-side RPT file. Possible values are "none" (default),"short","full".
BattlEye = 0;                                           // Server to use BattlEye system

// SCRIPTING ISSUES
onUserConnected = "";					//
onUserDisconnected = "";				//
doubleIdDetected = "";					//
//regularCheck = "{}";                                  //  Server checks files from time to time by hashing them and comparing the hash to the hash values of the clients. Causes heavy I/O, uncomment to disable feature

onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";		// unsigned data detected
onHackedData = "ban (_this select 0)";			// tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = "";					// data with a valid signature, but different version than the one present on server detected

};

Arma2 CFG

MinBandwidth=10000000;
MaxBandwidth=2147483647;
MaxMsgSend=1024;
MaxSizeGuaranteed=1024;
MaxSizeNonguaranteed=64;
MinErrorToSend=0.0040000002;
MaxCustomFileSize=0;
Windowed=0;

arma2oa.profile

/*
Example ArmA2Profile configuration file
by [KH]Jman, 1st July 2009.  http://www.kellys-heroes.eu 
*/

class Difficulties
{
class Recruit
{
      class Flags
       {

Armor=1;		// Gives you improved body armor, tank armor etc
	FriendlyTag=1;		// Displays information on friendly units. ONLY WORKS WITH 'Weaponcursor=0', eg crosshair on.
	EnemyTag=1;		// Displays information on enemy units
	HUD=1;			// Shows you leaders location and your position in formation
	HUDPerm=1;		// Shows HUD permanently
	HUDWp=1;		// Shows Waypoints right after they're ordered to you
	HUDWpPerm=1;		// Shows Waypoints permanently
	WeaponCursor=1;		// Shows the crosshair for your weapon
	AutoAim=1;		// Enables auto aim when you're not looking through your weapon's scope. Also works with crosshair off
	AutoGuideAT=1;		// AT missiles will be automatically guided to their target. If 0, player has to lock onto the target.
	3rdPersonView=1;	// This turns 3rd(third) person view and group leader view on or off. Please never talk of this as "3D view" - ArmA is not an arcade game !
	ClockIndicator=1;	// Displays the clock indicator on the left of your screen when giving/receiving orders like "At 11 o'clock, enemy man at 200 meters"
	Map=1;			// Shows symbols for all objects known to your gruop on the map. This will NOT disable the map itself !
	Tracers=1;		// Displays tracers even of small arms that in real life would not have tracers
	AutoSpot=1;		// If you're close enough to an enemy, you'll report it without right-clicking
	UltraAI=0;		// Enables super AI, hear and see more and increased tactics. This is for both friendly and enemy sides.
	DeathMessages=1;	// Displays death messages i.e. playerA kill playerB
	NetStats=1;		// Displays score board
	VonID=1;		// Displays VON player name in window

};
	  // These are the skills. Value may range from 0.000000 to 1.000000
	  skillFriendly=0.34999999;
	  skillEnemy=0.34999999;
	  precisionFriendly=0.20;
	  precisionEnemy=0.20;
};

class Regular
{
	class Flags
	{
		Armor=1;
		FriendlyTag=1;
		EnemyTag=0;
		HUD=1;
		HUDPerm=0;
		HUDWp=1;
		HUDWpPerm=1;
		WeaponCursor=1;
		AutoAim=0;
		AutoGuideAT=0;
		3rdPersonView=1;
		ClockIndicator=1;
		Map=1;
		Tracers=1;
		AutoSpot=0;
		UltraAI=0;
		DeathMessages=1;	
		NetStats=1;		
		VonID=1;		
	};
	skillFriendly=0.44999999;
	skillEnemy=0.44999999;
	precisionFriendly=0.35;
	precisionEnemy=0.35;
};
class Veteran
{
	class Flags
	{
		Armor=0;
		FriendlyTag=0;
		EnemyTag=0;
		HUD=1;
		HUDPerm=0;
		HUDWp=1;
		HUDWpPerm=1;
		WeaponCursor=0;
		AutoAim=0;
		AutoGuideAT=0;
		3rdPersonView=0;
		ClockIndicator=1;
		Map=0;
		Tracers=1;
		AutoSpot=0;
		UltraAI=0;
		DeathMessages=0;	
		NetStats=0;	
		VonID=1;		
	};
	skillFriendly=0.74999999;
	skillEnemy=0.74999999;
	precisionFriendly=0.75;
	precisionEnemy=0.75;
};
class Expert
{
	class Flags
	{
		Armor=0;
		FriendlyTag=0;
		EnemyTag=0;
		HUD=1;
		HUDPerm=0;
		HUDWp=1;
		HUDWpPerm=1;
		WeaponCursor=0;
		AutoAim=0;
		AutoGuideAT=0;
		3rdPersonView=0;
		ClockIndicator=1;
		Map=0;
		Tracers=1;
		AutoSpot=0;
		UltraAI=0;
		DeathMessages=0;	
		NetStats=0;		
		VonID=0;		
	};
	skillFriendly=0.94999999;
	skillEnemy=0.94999999;
	precisionFriendly=0.95;
	precisionEnemy=0.95;
};
};

// Sets the server default view distance.
// Render distance is 3/4 of view distance - for 2000 metres, objects will be render up to 1500 metres
// This maybe overidden by the mission 
viewDistance=2000;

// Sets the server default terrain quality. Very High:10, Low:50
// This maybe overidden by the mission 
terrainGrid=25;

// EOF

and this was the latest entry for the Sever RPT when i tried launching the KSK takistan domi, whats weird is that it's saying its missing addons but my friends and i can join it and play it fine if i host it through my game and we never had to get any mods or any thing to run it.

=====================================================================
== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ARMA2OASERVER.exe
== "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ARMA2OASERVER.exe" -port=2302 -name=default -config=default\server.cfg -cfg=default\Arma2.cfg -profiles=default -mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;Expansion;ca; -
Exe timestamp: 2012/06/24 12:57:46
Current time:  2012/06/24 19:31:00

Version 1.60.87548
19:31:00 Missing addons detected:
19:31:00   caweapons_ammoboxes
19:31:00   CAWheeled2_TowingTractor
19:31:00 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.caweapons_ammoboxes, CAWheeled2_TowingTractor

For your server.cfg:

// JOINING RULES
checkfiles[] = {};	<--[b]you have nothing here, remove it[/b]				// Outdated. 
maxPlayers = 10;					// Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.
kickDuplicate = 0;	<--[b]make it 1 or remove the code[/b]	// Each ArmA version has its own ID. If kickDuplicate is set to 1, a player will be kicked when he joins a server where another player with the same ID is playing.
verifySignatures = 0; <--[b]make it 1[/b]				// Verifies .pbos against .bisign files. Valid values 0 (disabled), 1 (prefer v2 sigs but accept v1 too) and 2 (only v2 sigs are allowed). 
equalModRequired = 0;	<--[b]make it 1 as your running mods[/b]			// Outdated. If set to 1, player has to use exactly the same -mod= startup parameter as the server.
//requiredBuild = 12345		<--[b]this wont work you need to have an actual build number here[/b]				// Require clients joining to have at least build 12345 of game, preventing obsolete clients to connect

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers = 1;					// Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.
voteThreshold = 0.33;					// 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective

// INGAME SETTINGS
disableVoN = 1;						// If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available
vonCodecQuality = 0;					// Quality from 1 to 10
persistent = 1;						// If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.
timeStampFormat = "short";				// Set the timestamp format used on each report line in server-side RPT file. Possible values are "none" (default),"short","full".
BattlEye = 0;               <--[b]your server is hacker, and cheater friendly, unless you have it locked with a passord[/b]                        // Server to use BattlEye system

// SCRIPTING ISSUES 	<--[b]you have nothing setup in this section, remove it[/b]
onUserConnected = "";					//
onUserDisconnected = "";				//
doubleIdDetected = "";					//
//regularCheck = "{}";                                  //  Server checks files from time to time by hashing them and comparing the hash to the hash values of the clients. Causes heavy I/O, uncomment to disable feature

onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";   	// unsigned data detected
onHackedData = "ban (_this select 0)";			// tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = "";					// data with a valid signature, but different version than the one present on server detected

};

you dont need to post your arma2oa.profile as that is personal server preferences for how you like to play,

that wont effect server performance or whether a mod works, or a mission works, or if you get kicked. the server.cfg is what determines

what the server does as well as the command line.

If the command line is correct but you dont have the files int he FTP that the command line is loading then those files dont get loaded.

whats weird is that it's saying its missing addons but my friends and i can join it and play it fine if i host it through

my game and we never had to get any mods or any thing to run it.

Mission requires those files to be on the server whether you have them (client) or not, server rpt is telling you what the server needs which im sure you know that.

But overall if you can join and play with np, then what is the actual problem your having?

Okay so i fixed to command line and took the mods out but i still cant start any mission that did not come with arma.

and this was the latest entry for the Sever RPT when i tried launching the KSK takistan domi, whats weird is that it's saying its missing addons but my friends and i can join it and play it fine if i host it through my game and we never had to get any mods or any thing to run it.

== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ARMA2OASERVER.exe
== "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ARMA2OASERVER.exe" -port=2302 -name=default -config=default\server.cfg -cfg=default\Arma2.cfg -profiles=default -mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\[color="#FF0000"]arma 2;Expansion;ca;[/color] -
Exe timestamp: 2012/06/24 12:57:46
Current time:  2012/06/24 19:31:00

[color="#FF0000"]Version 1.60.87548
19:31:00 Missing addons detected:
19:31:00   caweapons_ammoboxes
19:31:00   CAWheeled2_TowingTractor
19:31:00 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.[b][i]caweapons_ammoboxes, CAWheeled2_TowingTractor[/i][/b][/color]

Note the red and bold lines there. Thats telling me that you're launching Combined Operations server, and that you're trying to run actual CO mission, but youre joining server with OA only. Either your CO is not configured properly ( combined arma2 and OA ) or you're not launching it and trying to play with OA only.

Refer to this topic > http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?108695-ArmA2-OA-you-cannot-play-edit-this-mission

Also dont forget that if you want to run somebody's mission, make sure you read its instructions on what is it dependent on and what addons it requires. Most of Domination dont require any addons, but if you're going to run Domination Lingor ( Island ) then you will need @Lingor and all addons lingor requires. If its ACE then you will need @cba @cba_a2 @cba_oa @ace @acex @acex_usnavy @acex_ru ...etc sometimes more. It snot that simple but once youre into it goes easy.

Edited by _MaSSive

The actual problem im having is im trying to get a dedicated server going so i can run it on its own box so my friends and i can have a persistent mission going so when we want to we can all jump on any time and they don't have to wait for me to get on and host the game from my computer or have to worry about me having to restart the server if i wanted to play a different class,

also with it being on its own box it will have more resources to use instead of using whats ever left on my computer that is also running the game,skype,xfire,fraps,ect.

but any way ive finally made some progress i found out about tophe's arma 2 dedicated server tool and i finally got my unedited Takistan domi to run as a dedicated server so now i can i can edit it and run mods and hope it keeps working then finally try and get my lingor domi running.

also rename all your mod folders as @modname not "@mod name" as spaces don't work in command lines

Hi and sorry to resurrect this old topic but i'm having the exact same issue since yesterday. i can totally launch mission if i host it personally but if i use the dedicated server it just won't load. here is my server.rpt log:

[26092,581.596,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v3.3.3. MISSINIT: missionName=co@18_ACE_Operation_Hit_a_Run, worldName=Zargabad, isMultiplayer=true, isServer=true, isDedicated=true"]

[26092,581.792,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished. CACHE DISABLED? (Disable caching with cba_disable_cache.pbo): SLX_XEH_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_COMPILE_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_FUNC_RECOMPILE=false"]

No speaker given for Tobias Wolff

Cannot create entity with abstract type T34_TK_EP1 (scope = private?)

Cannot create entity with abstract type T34_TK_EP1 (scope = private?)

Ref to nonnetwork object B 1-1-A

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ACE_M249Para'.

Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.

Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_M249Para with scope=private

Warning Message: No entry '.displayName'.

Warning Message: No entry '.nameSound'.

Warning Message: No entry '.type'.

Warning Message: No entry '.picture'.

Warning Message: No entry '.Library'.

Warning Message: No entry '.libTextDesc'.

Warning Message: No entry '.model'.

Warning Message: No entry '.simulation'.

Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightDuration'.

Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightIntensity'.

Warning Message: No entry '.weaponLockDelay'.

Warning Message: No entry '.weaponLockSystem'.

Warning Message: No entry '.cmImmunity'.

Warning Message: No entry '.lockingTargetSound'.

Warning Message: Size: '/' not an array

Warning Message: No entry '.lockedTargetSound'.

Warning Message: No entry '.muzzles'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ACE_M249Para_M145'.

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_M249Para_M145 with scope=private

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ACE_M240G_M145'.

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_M240G_M145 with scope=private

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ACE_G36K'.

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_G36K with scope=private

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ACE_G36K_D'.

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_G36K_D with scope=private

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ACE_M32'.

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_M32 with scope=private

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ACE_M79'.

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_M79 with scope=private

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ACE_SCAR_L_CQC'.

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_SCAR_L_CQC with scope=private

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ACE_SCAR_L_CQC_Eotech'.

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_SCAR_L_CQC_Eotech with scope=private

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ACE_SCAR_L_CQC_Eotech_EGLM'.

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_SCAR_L_CQC_Eotech_EGLM with scope=private

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ACE_FAL_Para'.

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_FAL_Para with scope=private

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ACE_CarlGustav_M3'.

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_CarlGustav_M3 with scope=private

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ACE_Glock17'.

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon ACE_Glock17 with scope=private

ca\missions\MPScenarios\MP_Deathmatch.chernarus: string @str_mpdeathmatch_subname cannot be localized client-side - move to global stringtable

[26092,581.779,0,"x\ace\addons\sys_wounds\XEH_preInit.sqf:8","WARNING: Enhanced Armor difficulty options enabled - this is not recommended in conjunction with ACE Wounds!"]

Creation of object L 1-2-D failed, state LOGGED IN

Creation of object L 1-2-D:<Empty main subgroup> failed, state LOGGED IN

Client: Nonnetwork object 155ed580.

Client: Nonnetwork object 1bd85000.

[26096,584.976,0,"XEH: PostInit Started"]

[26096,584.978,0,"CBA_VERSIONING: cba=0.8.3.175, ace=1.13.0.522, acex=1.13.0.353, "]

[26096,585.119,0,"XEH: PostInit Finished. State: _isClient=false, _isJip=false, _isDedClient=false, _isServer=true, _isDedServer=true, _playerCheckDone=true, _sp=false, _startInitDone=true, _postInitDone=true, _mpRespawn=true, _machineType=0, _sessionId=3, BIS_functions=L 1-1-M:1, group=L 1-1-M"]

What am i missing? i just can't understand why it would stop working so suddenly. Another thing i strangely have the dedicated server twice in my lan list , is it related?

Hi and sorry to resurrect this old topic but i'm having the exact same issue since yesterday. i can totally launch mission if i host it personally but if i use the dedicated server it just won't load. here is my server.rpt log:

What am i missing? i just can't understand why it would stop working so suddenly. Another thing i strangely have the dedicated server twice in my lan list , is it related?

are you running the dedicated server twice by accident? - check task manager

are you running the dedicated server twice by accident? - check task manager

Yeah i was thinking the same at first but double checked and i don't. That's weird.