What

Title: ArmA 2 Free

Type: Multiplayer

Maps: Standard

Modes: War Welcome, SuperPowers

Version: 1.11

Mods: None

Problems

1) New(connecting) players do not appear in High Command.

2) After some time default "U" key to show names on and off map is getting bugged and getting unresponsive.

3) After a while Teams tab on the map gets bugged and new players aren't added or it's completely blank.

4) How on earth do you order your corpsman to heal your other injured unit ?

5) How on earth do you re-supply with ammo your unit/s ?

6) Map interface constantly disappears and appears after random number of attempts.

7) Game shuts down randomly occasionally.

What is going on people ? :(

Edited by BUCH

I don't know since you did not mention what you're playing. But I guess it's an user made mission and the problems a mix of bad server performance, script lagg due to script overload, and no clue on your side how to use the custom options for that specific user made mission....but as I said just a gues as nobody knows what youre about here.

I don't know since you did not mention what you're playing. But I guess it's an user made mission and the problems a mix of bad server performance, script lagg due to script overload, and no clue on your side how to use the custom options for that specific user made mission....but as I said just a gues as nobody knows what youre about here.

I thought posting here was enough, I guess my bad.

Additional Information:

Title: ArmA 2 Free

Type: Multiplayer

Maps: Standard

Modes: War Welcome, SuperPowers

Mods: None

Because...

ArmA 2 Free

And Warfare/High Command has never worked particularly well. It's sort of an appendage on the real game.

Because...

ArmA 2 Free

And Warfare/High Command has never worked particularly well. It's sort of an appendage on the real game.

1.11 is the latest version.

Thousands of people play Arma2/OA/CO on a daily basis, you're the first one brave enough complaining on a FREE game. Best and easiest solution to fix it is to buy ArmA 2 (I suggest add Arrowhead).

No, I'm not a reseller, not a PR machine or a game-pusher, but if you want smooth gameplay (or help with it), most of us can only give advice on full game.

Beside that, Arma2 FREE IS what it says to be, it's a free version of the *payed* Arma 2 military simulator (still not a game).

I can almost promise you; if you buy Arma 2 OA, Arma 3 will be out one day earlier :) (of course totally off-topic and not approved by any serious military simulator developer)

BTT:

A free game have limitations, how can you (or in this case BIS) get their money back if they give away the full game?

Thousands of people play Arma2/OA/CO on a daily basis, you're the first one brave enough complaining on a FREE game. Best and easiest solution to fix it is to buy ArmA 2 (I suggest add Arrowhead).

No, I'm not a reseller, not a PR machine or a game-pusher, but if you want smooth gameplay (or help with it), most of us can only give advice on full game.

Beside that, Arma2 FREE IS what it says to be, it's a free version of the *payed* Arma 2 military simulator (still not a game).

I can almost promise you; if you buy Arma 2 OA, Arma 3 will be out one day earlier :) (of course totally off-topic and not approved by any serious military simulator developer)

BTT:

A free game have limitations, how can you (or in this case BIS) get their money back if they give away the full game?

When a company says FREE with graphics limitation it is supposed to be FREE with graphics limitation, there was no statements like "Ignoring tons of bugs". I hate companies who try to push games this way. If I had known a FREE game is just a bugged luring mechanism, I wouldn't even pay attention to it in the first place.

so don't....

or read through the forums before you post and you would have noticed that there ARE in fact certain bugs / functional differences between the FREE version and the one people pay for.

show me one free game that is bug free... for that matter show me one game that is bug free at all... free or not.

When a company says FREE with graphics limitation it is supposed to be FREE with graphics limitation, there was no statements like "Ignoring tons of bugs". I hate companies who try to push games this way. If I had known a FREE game is just a bugged luring mechanism, I wouldn't even pay attention to it in the first place.

Please uninstall you ungrateful bugger!

4) How on earth do you order your corpsman to heal your other injured unit ?

If you are the squad leader use space bar select your corpsman and click on the injuried unit, or serlect your corpsman, hit 6 and select the heal command.

5) How on earth do you re-supply with ammo your unit/s ?

You can tell them to take ammo with the 6 key (not numpad) they will take dropped weapons.

I think you can also choose the loadout of soldiers when buying weapons.

I don't know why you have so many issues, I've the full game but I've played the free version to show the game to a friend and we could join servers and play as with the full game.

Try another server or try to play some coop missions and tell us if yo experience the same problems.

Be careful when posting on this forum, it's an arma forums so there is a lot of fanboys choose your words wisely.

arma2 free is the uber light version released only as a try before you buy preview version-

support as far as bug fixes, patches, and updates are only for the retail copy version.

so basically if you like it, ..buy it and you will receive update support.

though, you may as well wait for Arma3