Sign in to follow this  
DrBauss96

Blurry Everything

Ive been having this issue with ArmA, When I start the game everything is blurry as hell and you can't see anything. I bought the game off of steam a couple of months ago and on my other computer it worked fine and I had a blast. But now on this computer it's lagging really hard and the graphics are blurry. It's not a hardware issue because the computer I got can run GTA IV no problem because it's a high performance computer. I really want to play the game I payed for. :mad:

Thanks!

Here are some photos of the issue.

2012-06-03_00007.jpg

2012-06-03_00002.jpg

Have you tried updating your graphics driver? Or you can messing with the video settings in game to see it gets any better for you.

hardware details would be useful no matter what other game you can play on the machine

hello there

The first image looks like a botched install.

I had this when i tried to copy the Iron Front (a similar game on a similar engine) folder directly to the PC bypassing the install after the original drive holding my IFL failed.

Thought it was a clever shortcut :)

It wasnt.

The lower screen. hmmm dunno about that.

PC specs would assist.

Rgds

LoK

Its not hardware issue, its bugged patch issue. Ton of people have this same problem, including me. Demo works perfectly on my computer (version 1.06 not from steam) and when i bought full version from steam (1.18) its looks like that. also tried re install couple times.

Here is some pictures

Here is picture me running demo version http://s11.postimage.org/3qic2whn7/Demo_screen.jpg (version 1.06)

And here full version steam http://s12.postimage.org/d40qvjgq5/Menu_screen_1.png (version 1.18)

I hope this gets patched soon,!