Sign in to follow this  
Packer

CO 10 Small Siege

Small Siege (Coop 1-10 Players)

July 13, 1942

A simple town assault Coop mission with base re-spawn enabled, the objective is to assault a small town and to eliminate all USSR presence.

Germans start off with 9 Inf + 1 Aircraft at an air strip to provide air cover, beware there are enemy planes and armor.

fL1d1.jpg LUzQB.jpg

Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/542835/Downloads/IF_COOP10SmallSiege.zip

More info

I wanted to create a mission that allowed re-spawning, easy quick COOP action without having to worry about long travel that players could easily drop in and out of and to cater for players that want to fly or drive armor. I created this mission for my server as there lacked any steady Aussie servers w/ more coop missions. I revised the mission after playing it a couple times over with a full server and added additional transport vehicles for when groups of players died to allow players to keep assaulting without running back every time. This mission works well on low end/localhost machines with 1.0 mbps Upload connection which is nice when there is no dedicated servers about.

If you find any mission breaking bugs or just minor issues just post below, note mission takes 5 seconds to end when all USSR are dead in the town.

Thank you Packer, our small group will play it tonight.

Thanks mate will be checking this mission out with the lads.