Sign in to follow this  
Bananahalla

Arma II Bad Serial Number issue

Hey everybody, I've recently bought Arma II; Combined Operations on Steam, and when I installed both of them and tried running Arma II, the game opened up, went to the Bohemia Interactive logo, then the window closed and a pop-up appeared and said "Bad Serial Number during Setup" (or something along those lines).

I've read other threads here about this problem, and I heard that starting Steam as an administrator fixed the problem. However, this is not the case for me. I've tried running steam as admin; no success. I've tried running Arma II as administrator; no success. I've tried Verify Integrety of Game Cache; no success. I've tried REINSTALLING the damn game; no success.

I'm at wits end people. Does ANYONE know what I should do about this? I really wanna play the DayZ mod! D:

Well I've been like three weeks now trying to solve my problem with no success but my problem is a bit different my game it does install but when I try to join in a multiplayer session says that my CD is Invalid, I've also done everything you said and nothing seems to work I've also re installed my OS to see if that was the problem but no luck so i might think that is a BIS problem with the key servers.

Regards.