Sign in to follow this  
marcomio

ARMA: CWA (OFP) and Win 7 / 64 bit: Where to put unpbo'ed missions for editing ?

Hello! :confused:

Didn't find a answer to this (my?) specific problem: Nowing enough about modding and mission editing, e. g. where to put unpacked missions in ARMA, ARMA 2 (and in the former OFP GOTY) for editing, I can't find the location/Folder, where my ARMA: CWA unpacked mission files has to be stored now! Also the hint to take a look at "OFP Vista Problems" an the different path to "...AppData\User\.....and something like "...virtual store\Program files..." didn't help (they don't exist).

Things I only have are in the "My Documents-folder" = the both "My Documents\ARMA" and "My Documents\ARMA2" folders. No folder of ARMA CWA. Can anyone help??

Thanks in advance and for reading :)

marcomio

If I remember correctly it's something like "C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Bohemia Interactive\Arma CWA\Users\your username\Missions\" - only problem is that AppData is hidden - you have to put it manually in explorer.

In your OFP (ARMA:CWA) folder you must have a users folder, another folder with your profile name in it, and inside that should appear one called missions (if not, create it).

You only need then to un-pbo the missions there and ingame, inside the mission editor just load the one you want.

No need to fiddle with AppData stuff.

Well man I got OFP in W7 64 bit, and I installed it on my documents, because iI cant in C, because I need fucking permisions to add something, so if I add it on disk C, the userc folder won show there, so I will suggest you, you change it into another place in Documents s perfect and if you change it and the you open the editor, you can watch the user folder

Thanks for quick answers - problem solved by manually creating the "user\my name\missions"-folder inside the ARMA: CWA -folder.

Cheers,

marcomio