Sign in to follow this  
tupolov

Multi-Session Operations v4.3 released

In the version of CLAfghan, the CAS is not working properly,

I checked that does not work with U.S. Army units and instead it works well with the BAF units, I wonder if the reason may be due to the proximity to the "Respawn" of CAS aircraft... that much closer to the "Air Base" and quite apart from "Base Branca".

Is there any option to solve this?

How to change the map coordinates from where the "CAS"?

A greeting and thanks.

I will try to change the CAS spawnpoint, aircrafts spawning in southwest tend to crash in the high mountains on clafghan, mostly since ai cant handle the high mounfains!

Kind regards

Thanks highead,

What should I do to run the module rmm_revive?, But ask this in a previous post I had no clear solution,

Greetings and thanks

Thanks highead,

What should I do to run the module rmm_revive?, But ask this in a previous post I had no clear solution,

Greetings and thanks

Hey m8!

Sorry for the late reply, we are heavily coding to get 4.45 out. I put in R3F_Revive to have a proper and uncomplicated revive!

Also i got CAS on Clafghan working -> thx for the info about different spawnpoint! in upcoming version you can add a marker "CAS_Spawn" to define your individual CAS Spawnpoint!

im back to coding guys to serve you a nice dish!

enjoy

Just a quick one:

OPFOR seem to spawn a base within my camp. Is there a way to prevent this? So far I have only been playing around in the editor - trying to get a FOB set up at the southern airport in Takistan. However I briefly looked at the parameters in a MP lobby and enemy spawn is set at 2000mtr's. Yet within the editor they are spawning within the same compound as me... :butbut:

Please advise how I can overcome this. It may be as simple as moving some things around in the init.sqf - so the spawn radius is recognised before the units are spawned?

to whomever can help me:

Hello...I've been trying to edit this MSO mission "MSO 32 ACE coop" to disable ACE wounds without any luck...so far I've tried removing the modules in the editor and editing this line in the int-mods.sqf : "ace_sys_wounds_enabled = false;". Any pointers of what I'm missing would be appreciated :].

Hello, I saw MSO and immediately got pumped as I really enjoyed the idea of a constantly progressing game with the option for people to come and go as they please and everything on the map saves through the database. Ive been using Tophe's dedicated server tool plus the dedicated server app to try to get a server up and running. So far ive managed to get the server running and log in as admin, change parameters and start the game. However this is where i run into issues, whenever any of my buddies try to connect the server it will cause their game to lock up and their game client to crash completely. This may be a server side issue but im totally lost and I cannot find anything through google searches to fix this. The thing that confuses me the most is that I can connect to the server just fine and actually get ingame without my client crashing HOWEVER; as i have the persistent DB parameter set to on, a little box will pop up saying "Client Loading Persistent Database" and it shows a picture of all the parts of the persistant db (icons of the client, arma online database, and the MySQL) Ive stayed ingame for about 10 mins with that window open and a blackscreen but I can hear things going on the backround so i know that im "ingame" such as gunshots explosions etc. I have the port forwarded that the server itself uses, but the game appears to be stuck at that loading screen. Any suggestions?

Hey Colin,

Thanks for trying out MSO.

For PersistentDB to work you need to setup and install a number of components on your dedicated server. The instructions are here - https://dev-heaven.net/projects/mso/wiki. Have you done this?

Thanks

Tup

[edit] postet it in the new thread

Edited by Sagehorn

Hi, I'm trying to launch this mission on my buddys dedicated server and everytime the mission initializes it goes to Wait for host and then kicks us back to the lobby and resets our slots. Ideas? The mission ran before fine on a non-dedi, were running ACE.

R8Svp.png

and

[3003,107.793,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v1.0.0.187. MISSINIT: missionName=RangersMSOClafghan, worldName=clafghan, isMultiplayer=true, isServer=true, isDedicated=true"]
[3003,108.012,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished. CACHE DISABLED? (Disable caching with cba_disable_cache.pbo): SLX_XEH_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_COMPILE_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_FUNC_RECOMPILE=false"]
Mission RangersMSOClafghan.clafghan: Number of roles (73) is different from 'description.ext::Header::maxPlayer' (74)

Edited by Slendermang

Hi, I'm trying to launch this mission on my buddys dedicated server and everytime the mission initializes it goes to Wait for host and then kicks us back to the lobby and resets our slots. Ideas? The mission ran before fine on a non-dedi, were running ACE.

http://niggaupload.com/images/R8Svp.png

and

[3003,107.793,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v1.0.0.187. MISSINIT: missionName=RangersMSOClafghan, worldName=clafghan, isMultiplayer=true, isServer=true, isDedicated=true"]
[3003,108.012,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished. CACHE DISABLED? (Disable caching with cba_disable_cache.pbo): SLX_XEH_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_COMPILE_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_FUNC_RECOMPILE=false"]
Mission RangersMSOClafghan.clafghan: Number of roles (73) is different from 'description.ext::Header::maxPlayer' (74)

Please use this MSO 4.4 thread! http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?136860-Multi-Session-Operations-v4-4-released

Seems like jsrs_distance is loaded on server but the client doesnt have it.

But please use 4.4 code and also the other thread!

Would be kind if a moderator could lock this thread!

HH

I have moved the base from the original postion on chernarus, but the problem I am encountering which I would like to change is: Enemies are spawning at our base, is there a way to disable Enemies in that location completely from spawning there etc.? TIA

This is an old thread! I will ask a moderator to lock it! Please ask your questions in the 4.5 thread if not answered already!

thanks