Dwarden

User Monetization of BI's games Audio&Video content(YoutTube,Twitch Partnership etc.)

pastebin(*)com/raw(*)php?i=VexrfYGt

Sorry for being a hassle, however YouTube now have me lost. The PDF linked in the OP I had sent your way, to both addresses, with the YT account name GodlikeAssassin. YT have given me no form of contacting them to further pursue the issue, of which I've lost as to what needs to be mentioned. Should I have received the PDF in the OP signed by you at a later date from when I had sent it to you? Is it that which I should respond to this monetization claim with? If so, how do I go about responding to them, as there's absolutely no useful information in the email, and to be frank, their Youtube Creator site doesn't look particularly legitimate.

Can post email headers via PM if best.

So would we need this is we wanted to use screens from the game on custom products from zazzle.com? we are a clan and any funds generated this way go back into funding our game servers

what do you have chose when they ask for more information?

I have an Online License?

And what I have to write there?

and what link? this Topic?

I recently sent the signed pdf included in this email to David.Foltyn Ota.Vrtatko as requested in the Bohemia Interactive forums.

I had to sign up to "EchoSign" electronic signature service to send the pdf officially thru the adobe pdf but now today I sent again to placebo email and it took me to an adobe service where I had to sign up so I am hell confused. What do I nee back from you guys exactly to give to youtube? What link do I refer them to or do I just send them the signed pdf once I get it back from you?

thanks for any help I appreciate it.

Anyway, I made so far $1,79 by now lol, and Im not sure if Im going to see that money anyday, because you also have to reach $100 minimum to get paid, and even worse, Im not sure if here, in my country, they are going to pay me, or steal all with taxes and other shit they invented recently to take your money :s

So basically the biggest youtube channels are posting all these videos without permission and youtube are doing nothing yet for the average joe bloggs youtube are whining because they want a real signature from one of us on the document? Does it have to be a hand signed one as in we print it out and rescan it or just a digital one? Either way anyone who needs a signature Email me and I'll sign it for you: Placebo@idea-games.com

And email sent. They finally replied to one request I sent 4 months ago and rejected my claim.

Now Placebo is my only hope.

Note:

you make audio and/or video using our games content or our media content and then want get or get profit off it ?

you need to have or obtain license approval

any text related work (e.g. story set in ARMA's universum needs extra approval/changed license etc.)

You don't need re-edit and reupload already uploaded videos, you will lose Your YT view counts etc.

[/b][/size][/i]

Additional approval and change license for text work. Alright, so using this DayZ video of mine as an example (Can't post a link) youtube . com /watch?v=r_78zuEXDy8 (Video title: Kon (DayZ) | Quest for Helicopters? Quest for survival! episode 4), what license would I need or approval to gain? The text work is intended to help develop the story and interest and to set it apart from other videos (as well as to give credit for music used). I'm also aware that I would need to get separate approval for the soundtrack (or get smart and use royalty free music... but finding good ones for horror is difficult at best).

I'm sorry but I have issues with editing the PDF. I believe Acrobat Reader needs to be paid version to allow editing. I'm not sure how I will send this email as a PDF, anyone mind helping me out with this issue?

OksmanTV

How would one persue to get permission for commercial use of ingame assets (solely 2D, not models)?

I ask because we´ve got an idea for a kind of a joint-venture where Bohemia only gives assets and name, and i don´t know if this is even remotely possible from BI´s point of view.

I'm sorry but I have issues with editing the PDF. I believe Acrobat Reader needs to be paid version to allow editing. I'm not sure how I will send this email as a PDF, anyone mind helping me out with this issue?

OksmanTV

You can print it out, fill it out by hand, scan it to a .jpg/.png or something similar or to a .pdf (as a picture, OCR-ing it is pointless at this point) and send it with the email.

If you don't have a scanner you can get someone else to do it for you, like one of those copy/printing services. They usually offer such services and can give you the scanned document on a USB flash drive/memory card/etc. or via email.

I can't seem to edit the .pdf file to fill in the blank spaces. I downloaded it and I need to send it to you guys, but I can't fill out the form! Can I screenshot the .pdf and edit the text via MSpaint? Thank you for help. I do not have a scanner and I live in the country so there are no printing shops nearby.

EDIT: I uploaded the document to Google Drive and sent you guys the link to the filled out form. I think that should work just fine.

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

@ pressytcn

This thread is not to be used to discuss what people monetize. This thread is purely meant to be informative and helpfull to those wanting to accuire an official document to be able to monetize thier videos.

Anything other belongs in another thread.

Since this has been said in the past numerous times, infraction +1, your post has been removed.

I have been trying for hours to get around the pay-for Adobe issues when signing forms. I finally found this site: (Oh.. ok.. this forum wont let me post a link. Just Google search for 'Fill Any PDF Form' - which is the name of the site.

Basically, it lets you overwrite and sign a PDF document which is then available for download immediately. No sign up, or download required.. amazing really. I hope this helps.

Finger to the man!

Ps. Bloody hell! This forum has strict protocol! I nearly gave up trying to get this post up here for you.

Macey thanks, I'm going to confirm if that works, in the meantime I believe I sent a e-mail to both adresses, I'm not sure if it actually reached them.

Is there a way of knowing wether or not you got denied?

Ah indeed, I was not sure if the e-mail had gone through, sent another e-mail with a new "solid" pdf! :)

Same as above poster. Sent in email, haven't heard back. Youtube continues to ask for confirmation of every detail, even though I document everything/credit it. Would be great to have a reply and get the liscence sent.

Greatly appreciated.

Seddrik Frost on YouTube

Just a question about the name: real ((given names)) or youtube account name?

as well where do we have to place the

Write email, include Your website, YT/Vimeo etc. channels (if You have more than 10k users and 100k/work views then mention it in bold)
? and lastly the
hereby signed by "applicant"
is that us signing it or is it the thing we gotta send to Placebo?

I want to make sure I do not screw this up badly xD

Edited by Sakowski

Yeah, I received a reply and was told to sign the PDF.

So... do I just type my name in and convert to a PDF? Or do I need to physically sign a copy of the PDF and fax it/email a pdf copy?

It's been three months since I last sent my application. No answer yet, did they drop this?

Don't I need permission to upload videos and put ads on them? How will I know if I'm permitted.

Also I need a written confirmation that I can do it, how else will I prove it to google?

Edited by Oksman

all You need do is download the file, file the stuff and sign and send to the emails ... it's one way trip, no confirmation from us needed ... if Google or else claims they need signature then it's just plain excuse ...

we will in future add separate web page with basically the same content as the first thread anyway ...