Sign in to follow this  
Darkreaver1980

Videos from carrier command gaea mission beta

Nice one! I thought there would be loads of clips when this thread started up but nope only a few. So its nice to see a new clip with rain....

Nice one! I thought there would be loads of clips when this thread started up but nope only a few. So its nice to see a new clip with rain....

When I get it finished I will upload the bigger one, although no music on that - probably no "map action" either, since I hardly used it on that invasion - and funnily enough did it in the quickest time I ever managed. Surprising how much faster you can do it managing your Walruses manually .. ..

G

Nice vid gazzareth

@sav112g i am hoping to do more when i get time :cool:

@Everon01

Liked your longer play video, one moment I found quite funny was your bug report path finding points, I liked how it was a problem, but then sort of not really all at the same time :)

Hey. I just uploaded a narration of me talking about the game and playing it... pretty badly actually. :D Its uploading now but you should be able to take a look at the link below when its done.

Hope you enjoy it. Oh and its on minimum graphics settings and still looks pretty damn good actually.

Edited by Suranis