Sign in to follow this  
Anorak

Auto Hoover broken??

Hi

What the hell have you done with that game?!

I Have played Take on Helicopter in the Pre-Beta Phase. Everything was fine. I can get the helicopter in Auto-Hoover Mode and can handle it a little, so i can move to my point i wish (maybe an Heliport). I can fly arround and have just fun.

Than the Full-Version was released. But i want to wait for the German Text-Patch. OK. So i Wait till Dezember as it released.

But the Game don't work at this Moment. Even when i want to fly the Career-Mode, the Game crashes after some Minutes.

For now I try again to play the game. I was very happy that the game dont crash in the Career-Mode anymore.

But the Helicopter! What the hell.. ?!

If i will make a hard turn with the Damn think, it would crash immediately. More times i would belive.. What a mess..

I have turn the level of difficult from "Advanced" back to "Easy". So the helicopter wouldn't crash, if i try to use him.. :)

I have the first Mission, where i bring the Buissness Man to the Boat (to look arround) and than to his Heliport.

But it isn't possible to land that damn Helicopter. He will "dance Arround" like i fly to the biggest tornado ever (you know, i play it "easy" without Weather-Turbolenzes?).

And when I "just in Direction" and I start the Auto-Hoover function... The stupid helicopter flys sideways away (and up) from the heliport.

Every try to get him Back to the Heliport (in Auto Hoover - in Beta it works) was a failure.. You have to end the autohoover and fly back. After some more Try's, the helicopter makes an sideway Looping and lands.. On his back.. What a mess.

So.. What have you done there.. And please can you fix it??

I have bought the game a half year ago and till now just see the first Mission... I NEVER Buy an Bohemia-Game at the release again.. If it is Budget, maybe it will run..

Ease up a little. Are you sure you are not in Expert mode? I've never used autohover but I don't think it works in Expert.

It took me quite a long time to get used to flying in this game - it's flight model is not 'arcade'. Maybe fly some of the tutorials or just keep practicing in an editor session. If you are using a keyboard and mouse, it may be better to try a joystick.

I think we all got frustrated to begin with, just take a breath and keep practicing!

Autohover works on Expert. Not sure about Auto-Hoover. ;)

A troll?

---------- Post added at 00:40 ---------- Previous post was at 00:37 ----------

No-one else has that problem - Try uninstall and then reinstalling the game.