Sign in to follow this  
Tanakapt

75th Ranger Regiment [ Recruiting ]

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n102/Plaguefigther/75thrrjk-2.png > 100 KB

We are a group of friends all over the world with the idea of creating an tactical realism unit for ArmA 2, we use ACE mod and also ACRE.

We have our own skin mods, weapon mods and costum missions and trainning base.

We offer a ranking and organization structure that mirrors the United States Army.

A professional and easy to use website.

Personnel files with awards, medals, badges, and promotions.

An environment conducive to teamwork and cooperation.

A Command Staff that recognizes that they are here to serve you. It is not the other way around.

The sacrosanct bond of Brotherhood and Friendship.

Our requirements are be of 15 years of age or older, and posses a mature disposition.

Have a working microphone.

Attend to atleast 1 trainning per week and the operations every saturday ´´Operations on saturdays are alwais at the same time and day 5pm Western time/Every saturday.

Speak/Write/Read English to a manageable level.

Download necessary programs such as Teamspeak 3, Xfire and steam if possible.

Take and follow orders from the Chain of Command.

Contact a recruiter via Xfire or Steam, and make ann application on our website just click on the tab recruitment and fill up the application format.

Website link: http://75th.enjin.com/home

Xfire: assasin777

Steam: tanaka272

Edited by Max Power

images2.jpg

Where still recruiting and accepting new recruits, we have open spots for Pilots and field medics.

Join us today and u migth join us on today´s Mission..

Please stop bumping your thread every 3 or 4 days with rather unimportant news.

Tanakapt

Please tell your probies to stop spamming this forum. This is not a discussion forum, nor is it a forum for testimonials. It is for you to post news.

Your image is too large as well.

Please get your squad members in line or you may lose the privilage of having a page in the squad forum. Thank you.

We just got 3 new server these are the IPs

108.56.236.36:2305 Operation server ACE and ACRE

108.56.236.36:2302 Trainning server ACE and ACRE

108.56.236.36:2304 Public Domination server Vannila

If you need anny help on the servers please feel free to post on our website we will try to help the much as possible.

Check us out on our website at www.75th.enjin.com and post an application if you like realism units

We will now open a second squad for ArmA 2 we have 5 recruits waiting to be inserted in second squad and were waiting for capable leaders to take on leadership positions inside 2nd Squad.

Also our ts3 has been increased to 100 people support. At this point where having trainnings everyday in preparation for our next campaign that will be held in the field of torabora, all interested please sign up on the website and as soon as possible a recruit will be in contact with you

This is our video is not much is just something i made, if anyone is interested in joinning and has some video skills you will be most welcome in our unit.

If your interested add me on Xfire: assasin777 or steam: tanaka272

U can also apply on our website http://75th.enjin.com/

We are re-opening recruiting and we now have new positions available as well as new offers for new members, our timezone continues the same were still on -5 GMT timezone and our operations are alwais on saturdays at -8 GMT. If you are interested please sign up on this website and post and application.

( http://75th.enjin.com/home )

Or add me on xifre or steam.

1st Platoon just got restructed all new position have been open, where looking for experiance and new player, we have a solid structure and ready to recieve new members and teatch them how to because great virtual soldiers, we are also looking for experience players for leadership positions, All ages accepted if you are mature enougth.

Visit us on www.75th.enjin.com and apply today

Or add me on xfire or steam

We have now 25 *Real* active members and if we continue like this we will be increasing the unit size and going up for company, this is one of our operation video´s hope you like it.

Post an application today on our website: www.75th.enjin.com

or add me on Xfire or Steam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w5_fuaUS7bQ

Hey, we are about to reach company size and in honor of this we have put out a new recruitment video that can be seen here:

5TkqlxlNizs

If you are interested in joining you can contact me at

Steam: catfish9934

Xfire: catfish0221

Or fill out an application at 75th.enjin.com

Thanks!

Edited by [FRL]Myke

We have hit 45 members and now are running a company, thanks for the great support guys!

If interested you can contact me at:

Steam - catfish9934

Xfire - catfish0221

Thanks guys,

75th

This si a video of Operation Sanguine i hope you enjoy it.

http://youtu.be/ZqFoOhDeT90?hd=1

We are recruiting Mature members and future leaders, we are also looking into making an helicopter transport unit.

If you are interested please add me on Steam or post your application in the website.

This is a video of Operation Salus, if you like the older ones you will love this new one. Were still recruiting and looking for mature and leadership capable members, if you are interested please sign in on the website www.75th.enjin.com or add me on steam: tanaka272.

Enjoy the video and have a good time

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!

Edited by Tanakapt

Please stop bumping your threads every couple of days with fake news which are not considered important.

For stuff like 'combat videos' you have a website. The squads and fanpages threads are for presenting your squad and important updates like stated here.

Were now willing to negotiate possible mergers due the past incidents in the unit, if you are interested please contact me on our website: www.75th.enjin.com or via Xfire & Steam.

We currently have 24 active members a fully op website 75 player ts3 and 3 ArmA servers, if you are interested contact me.