Sign in to follow this  
fruity_rudy

Public Skype-groups

I just thought about that. Besides Clan-gaming, some ppl wanna join other organized guys. So what about a skype-group, like the skype-editing-channel. So you see ppl online and can ask if anyone wants to play? Anybody interested in creating a group like that?

Cheers

Edited by Dwarden

there are several already like tools, scripting, world editing, pvpscene, CIT, etc

they are just not promoted (well) and not transparent / easy to join

mh, i only know the editing one. But as you can see on views and comments, nobody's interested, so i think i'd just drop it..

nice thx a lot dward. Would be superb if others join too, so you always have some guys who wanna play. Right now i'm alone, back on sahrani, i feel so empty..:)

edit: A new one for coop only , not for pvp would be nice. I've seen a lot "newbies" looking for ppl to play and learn the game. Would be a good thing for them to get in contact with server admins and tiny groups..I think a lot of people are already in communities and don't care about this, and lonesome guys don't have any clue how to find people.

You know the thing, they join a server, addon missing or stuff like that, no teamspeak and so on.

i created one, i hope it works.. Coop-Skype-Channel skype:?chat&blob=KKbCIAFZYt6xIYPyMHExI7j3ziKM6NKR1v_hsNZ7d9aBrS_qjXlFCUtgZxvtNvDk3DkKuNVSOqUkcR-hB0PN

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

you sure set your channel rules

/set options +JOINING_ENABLED

cause i can't join

Edited by Dwarden

so here it goes, coop channel : skype:?chat&blob=KKbCIAFZYt6xIYPyMHExI7j3ziKM6NKR1v_hsNZ7d9aBrS_qjXlFCUtgZxvtNvDk3DkKuNVSOqUkcR-hB0PN