shockero

Romanian Armed Forces Infantry Only

rsz12roaf2.jpg

Description:

First thing you need to know is that this version was not designed for the official release, so if you encounter any bugs please report them through PM on BISforums(Account ShOcKeRoS).

I decided to release only the infantry version of the mod because many people PM'ed me(my squad mates too)about the mod and when is releasing. Also i hope somewhere in the near future to release the full version with Tanks,Airplanes,Helicopters,Cars but right now is not possible because i'm alone in the team and can't do all those by myself.

They can be found under the WEST side in the faction "Romania"

Requirements:

Vilas weapons pack(vilas_aks.7z)

ArmA 2

Features:

Romanian soldiers from Afghanistan / Irak.

ROAF Weapon box.

Know issues:

Sniper dosen't have ammo(this addMagazine "vil_10Rnd_PSL"; )

Credits:

Sabre

Vilas

JakeWedd

Changelog

v1.0 - initial release

DOWNLOAD

Photos:

roaf1.th.jpg

red1f.th.png

red2z.th.png

red3y.th.png

red4h.th.png

(Mirrors would be nice)

-Ghost Unit

Downloading now! New faction comes to Arma that is more than needed! (and more needed than US!)

I need to however ask: what with the rest: temperate infantry, vehicles etc.? I hope it will be added soon!

I need to however ask: what with the rest: temperate infantry, vehicles etc.? I hope it will be added soon!

When I get a full team(texturer,modeler etc.), i will begin to work on it again.

5 minutes ago, Tovarisch Shashlikov said:

This might sound stupid, as this is a very, VERY old forum post, but is the full version is released/out yet?..

Serisouly mate did you even look? Two posts above you...

15 hours ago, Alex150201 said:

Serisouly mate did you even look? Two posts above you...

Yes, but it's not the one with the helicopters, tanks, vehicles etc... When I said "full version" I mean't by the one that has the helicopters, vehicles, tanks, armored vehicles and that. As it said in the description..

"I decided to release only the infantry version of the mod because many people PM'ed me (my squad mates too) about the mod and when is releasing. Also I hope somewhere in the near future to release the full version with tanks, airplanes, helicopters, cars but right now is not possible because I'm alone in the team and can't do all those by myself." See?

1 hour ago, Tovarisch Shashlikov said:

Yes, but it's not the one with the helicopters, tanks, vehicles etc... When I said "full version" I mean't by the one that has the helicopters, vehicles, tanks, armored vehicles and that. As it said in the description..

"I decided to release only the infantry version of the mod because many people PM'ed me (my squad mates too) about the mod and when is releasing. Also I hope somewhere in the near future to release the full version with tanks, airplanes, helicopters, cars but right now is not possible because I'm alone in the team and can't do all those by myself." See?

Well in that case he hasn't released a version with vehicles.