Sign in to follow this  
wolffy.au

Multi-Session Operations v4.1 released

Well that im not qualified to say. but the server normally runs between 20-40 fps. which i would mean is sufficient.

We try to limit as much ambient as we can so it stills feels alive. nothing worse then lag.

And well it happens if one person dies wierdly enough we have two players that respawn out there everytime. But thats only what the say, cant confirm that.

Yeah that should be sufficient, i was thinking of fps from 1-10

I believe them :-)

Does this only happen with MSO or also other ressource-intensive missions like domination/battlezone or something?

Sorry if i am asking so much but i just want to exclude that it is caused by ace at itself.

It only happens in MSO havent tried on other maps then clafghan.

And well domination aint really resource heavy compared to MSO. and Battlezone we havent tried yet.

On a older version we played on Chernarus. but as i remember there was nothing wrong then, but again that was a older version.

Have you modified it in any way or are you playing the 'vanilla' released mission of MSO?

Does it happen on all maps or just Clafghan?

Are the effected players using a different faction (e.g. playing as BAF units whilst everyone else is US)?

This normally happens to a mission respawn marker, which will need to be checked in the mission.sqm If the markers are there, then it'll be a problem with factions or something that's been introduced to WBH_multispawn script that's preventing it working properly

Its vanilla mso.

And as far i know only on clafghan.

And it happens to all players no matter if they are BAF or US

and Battlezone we havent tried yet.

Try it - it's naughty but WON'T make you fat :)

Clafghan works pretty well on my BattleZone/MSO/PO2/ATCRabbit mission